[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be Strong Robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: most women are sluts.jpg (66 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
most women are sluts.jpg
66 KB, 500x375
>The average life of a slut who lives without consequences of her actions while heaven turns a blind eye to their degenerate whoredome
Versus the life of a young man who has to join the military just to pay for college or to even have a future. Who protects this country and fights for its interests in this world so that these women can have the privilege to fulfill the degeneracy of their heart in safety

I salute all you military bots out there. If you are in the military tell us what branch
>>
the life of a young man in the military
>>
>>27428878
That's why anyone who joins the military is a retard. Defending this degeneracy is pants on head retarded.
>>
File: 1235780777662.jpg (80 KB, 1068x600) Image search: [Google]
1235780777662.jpg
80 KB, 1068x600
>>27428878
>SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

I have no respect for anyone who signs on to kill other people entirely at someone else's behest.

I don't trust anyone else to make the decision for me whether someone else should live or die at my hand, especially if I'm being left in the dark as to why, and I think anyone would be foolish to do so.
>>
>>27428878
>The average life of a degenerate manchild who blames all of his problem on women and doesn't want to change his autistic ways of playing video games, pissing in bottles and NEETdom
Versus the life of a young man who has to join the military just to pay for college or to even have a future. Who protects this country and fights for its interests in this world so that these women can have the privilege to fulfill the degeneracy of their heart in safety

To be quite honest, your life is not worth more than the life of a slut in comparison, famalam. At least, the slut makes people feel good. You're just shitty humans who can't stop being shitty.
>>
I strongly suggest any who feel this way start reading up on stoicism. What I'd recommend further is classic Christianity since it is so similar to stoicism, but if your not a theist then stoicism is just the philosophic side to it.

It is essentially about living the best and most noble life you can despite how degenerate and evil the world is. About living a just and moral life despite it being harder and having seeming no reward when compared to the degenerate route.
>>
>>27428878
I'm in the Navy. Not one of those douchebag military guys though that demands any respect its just a job. I came from a complete shithole town, foster family so no chance of being NEET, autist, broke no money for college and now after 10'years I'm making 72k with my housing allowance plus I got a degree, and I transferred my GI bill to my son so his college is paid for.

It was a great option for a guy like me and couple deployments are nothing compared to what it's given me
>>
>>27428951
Well it's the military or working retail/flipping burgers for the rest of your life then. You don't seem to understand why people join the military behind the patriotic propaganda that the government spouts.

Hint: Recruitment numbers are always go to an all time high when the economy is bad
>>
>>27428951
You'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to not be able to work out why 2 countries are at war and consider the military "in the dark"
>>
>>27429005
>Well it's agree to blindly kill people if asked to do so or working retail/flipping burgers for the rest of your life then.

FTFY
>>
>armed forces
>protecting this country
more like kicking the hornets nest then they fly over here and sting us. thanks a lot, assholes
>>
>>27429034
Most people in the military don't go to war. There's a lot more to the military than just shooting guns. There are radio intelligence, engine maintenance workers on planes, helicopter maintenance workers, crew chiefs, refuelers, load masters, desk jobs who handle military insurance, military processors, the list is endless. There are bases all over the world.
>>
>>27429015
The reason two countries go to war is not the same as why THAT person has to die or THAT target has to be destroyed.

It's why we find ourselves blowing up hospitals full of innocent people that "intelligence" had suggested was a building full of insurgents.
>>
Army medic here. Too broke for college not rich enought for NEET life. Joined to die and get that delicious life insurance for my family. Sadly no war time for me so I just drink everyday non stop.
>>
>>27429124
Holy fuck you're blue pilled. I'm out of here.
>>
>>27428951
found the 13 year old, edgelord
>>
File: 1448893779533.jpg (40 KB, 483x441) Image search: [Google]
1448893779533.jpg
40 KB, 483x441
>>27428951
You've been programmed to think entirely in terms of individualism. You forsake the tribe, country, your ancestors, history, and your offspring for a very small individual perspective. This is what leads to the problem OP described. This is why soon Europeans will be extinct in their own countries, because people think in terms of individualism and then giving away their country their ancestors and blood line created is no big deal, because to them it's just history and means nothing. The route of most problems today come from your way of thinking, and this is known so people use it to their advantage to exploit this. This is why our civilization is slowly crumbling, because your enemies have taught new generations that there's nothing to fight for because from your small tiny individual perspective it makes no sense to care that your country and bloodline will die out.
>>
>>27429659
Sounds more like you've been programmed to think in terms of nationalism.
>>
>>27428951
>everyone has a combat MOS
Shut the fuck up and stop regurgitating the old memes you see on reddit
I'm in the Army, I've only been in for about a year but it's really helped my life. I was a sad sack of shit that literally hid in my parents basement and did nothing. Now I have money, I'm learning marketable skills, and I actually have friends.
>>
>>27429659
>You forsake the tribe, country, your ancestors, history, and your offspring for a very small individual perspective
Honestly, this type of thing happens no matter what your ideals are
Behavior has more to do with genetics than individualism or tradition ever will
Research the mouse utopia and realize that your ideals are just futile attempts to raise yourself above others morally

Also, your argument is retarded because your "ancestors" either moved there and claimed it as their own or were dragged there and eventually started living normally
There's no reason to think that countries and governments shouldn't and cannot fall
If your bloodline dies out then it's because you were weak, don't blame others for not having the strength to persist
And if you do blame others, it's because they are so much stronger than you
You don't have the inherent right to live more than any other human being, nor to spread your genes, or to claim your birthland

If you're truly afraid for the future of your people it's because you're afraid of your present. You cannot function in society as you want and it's killing you, even though when you're dead people will forget about you after 200-300 years
And if you truly wanted to stop it, you'd do the exact same thing your ancestors did when they were claiming new lands for their own (well in the modern sense)
>>
>>27429772
Good for you. Glad they made you feel important.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.