[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no racist gf do they even exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1445152275894.jpg (501 KB, 2048x1539) Image search: [Google]
1445152275894.jpg
501 KB, 2048x1539
>tfw no racist gf
do they even exist?
>>
Yes they do. Where do you live?
>>
>>27428737
I love how open you were about it. Gives me the hibbie jibbies everytime /pol/cucks try to say that they want a "right wing qt". Come on, just fess up, we all know what you really mean by that. GJ on not being a faggot OP.
>>
File: 1455963057862.png (1 MB, 842x707) Image search: [Google]
1455963057862.png
1 MB, 842x707
>>27428926
southern california
>>27428987
all i want is a qt who i can laugh at niggers with. is that too much to ask?
>>
They do not. Women don't see race like men do they just go for the strongest, most masculine men and they dont care about the race.
>>
My girlfriend is Asian but she's vitriolicly anti-Semetic and anti-brown. It's pretty great when you can share your racist thoughts with someone you love.
>>
>>27428737
Not exactly. Women don't have views on race in the way men do, their only goal in life is to be a human toilet for the strongest most virile male they can find.

Which is why Europe is being taken over.
>>
>>27429135
im jelly anon. but i am white and will not get into a relationship with an asian. for some reason a majority of white girls have this liberal, white guilt, white man hate to them.
>>
>tfw Canada
>tfw women are just starting to wake up

All of the young women are cucked to all hell multiculti worshippers, but my mother is starting to come to understand the issues of Islamic immigration. In a few years, I'll have her gassing kikes.
>>
>tfw turned my grandma hostile on muslims
she hates them now and im proud of it
>>
ever heard of first generation russian gf's?
>>
>>27429166
can confirm
If a chimp is dominant enough even a neo-nazi will date out.
>>
>>27429088
>southern california

Come live in the desert with me :D
There's racist girls here
>>
>>27428737
quite a few of them on /soc/.
>>
>>27428737
All women in Europe are racist and aren't afraid to say so. All.
>>
File: Make america white again.jpg (188 KB, 842x945) Image search: [Google]
Make america white again.jpg
188 KB, 842x945
Yeah, they are out there, but they are all Trump supporters and look like Clint Howard.
>>
Women are hardly ever genuinely racist, they usually just follow their bf or husbands ideology because they will do anything for attention.

see >>27429606
>>
>>27429645
Trump must really hate these hicks who get television time. I mean there are completely functional adults who work on his campaign, but the media never interviews those. May as well go to a Black Panther meeting to find bernie supporters
>>
>>27429597
okay :D :D:D where
>>
>>27428737
yeah, especially if they're asian. asians are racist as fuck. fuck asian girls mang
>>
>>27429575
Yes but it does work both ways. Even the worst stronk SJW womyn will settle down if she sees an Aryan Chad look her way.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.