[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>One of my best friends that I've known for 10+ years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1394615252802.jpg (129 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
1394615252802.jpg
129 KB, 500x481
>One of my best friends that I've known for 10+ years is offering me to have a threesome with his gf
>His gf would be okay with it, however she is a psycho. seemingly autist 5/10
>His gf has problems controlling her voice, tempermental, stupid as fuck, shit taste in anime, seems like she belongs in an anime club
D-do I do it. I have a feeling either one is going to try to ram my ass.
>>
oh man i hate those types of chicks but do it OP
>>
>>27428726
She will cling to you. You will not escape. It will destroy their relationship.

They're going to find someone for that threesome so it will wreck the relationship anyway. But you don't need the drama. Also, MMF threesome is disgusting.
>>
Oh by the way, I am a kv who is lately getting extremely irritated and depressed about not being able to get a gf and have probably made things really awkward with semi-oneitis.

> It will destroy their relationship.
This is what I figured, but I can't convince him not to do it, and the rest of us in her group hate her anyway. I figured someone else would have stepped into the picture, for fucks sake he set up a tinder for her to find someone for the threesome.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
I have no idea how I would respond to this

I would probably pussy out like I always do
Yea thats what I would do
>>
>>27428753
>>27428803
Whoops, meant to quote you. Also I meant to say she is okay with it, not would be. They have talked about it already apparently.
>>
>>27428803
That tinder thing is just gross.

You really do not want to lose your virginity like that. That is not the way to do it. Anon, don't.
Now if you can have a threesome with her and one of her female friends, then maybe. Maybe.
>>
>>27428726
Give a "Thanks but no thank" Sounds like it's not worth it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.