[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else thinks they're lonelier than the majority or posters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 71TDXIFs39L._SL1024_.jpg (45 KB, 261x768) Image search: [Google]
71TDXIFs39L._SL1024_.jpg
45 KB, 261x768
Who else thinks they're lonelier than the majority or posters here?
>>
No friends.
No gf.
Distant with family.

23 and no chance of this ever changing.
Actually turned to hard drugs to fight off the loneliness this year. It's truly awful.
>>
>>27428567
same here but much older than you and no money for drugs
>>
>>27428567
26 same situation, minus the drugs. Distant with family is an understatement. Frankly the fact that you know people who can sell you drugs makes me think I'm lonelier than you.
>>
>>27428567
>>27428592
Try being 5'4" you faggots
>>
>>27428610
Try being bald in your 20s asshole.

(Actually 5'4 would be rough. Sorry dude.)
>>
4chan is all of my social contact
>>
>>27428639
Sort of same. I'm on other internet boards, mostly video game forums and stuff. But I never have actual social contact that isn't online.
>>
pity party
when i think maybe i should just go somewhere i dont really think im going to meet anyone. if i did whats the odds we'd hit it off considering how many people i've already known.
if you ask for advice about meeting people online they'll tell you stop coming to this website because people are shit. its like they have some sort of disconnect that people you meet on the internet are people you meet in person.
>>
I feel normal with internet people. But when I'm in a social situation in real life, it's uncomfortable. Then hours later when I'm replaying it in my mind I become incredibly depressed and almost disoriented.
>>
>>27428680
I have a job but nobody talks to me unless they're telling me to do something. I'm not trying to win the loser competition but I'm 22 and bald like the OP pic, and I work a menial labor job. Girls aren't attracted to me. I have no friends. I can't even go to school without filling out an SAP form and pleading with an academic advisor. That's just to go back to community college where I also won't meet anybody.
>>
>>27428772
Similar situation. It would be tolerable if my family didn't expect me to be normal. My brother's fucking married and successful and shit. It's awkward anytime I see family or anyone who knew me before I became uncomfortably old to be awkward/virgin/jobless dude.
>>
>>27428772
Menial labor as in physical labor? Or more like shuffling papers
>>
5'9 only close with my grandma, haven't had a friend since middle school, no girl ever showed interest in me. Ugly as all hell, no fashion sense, no cellphone, no social media.

80% of you faggots who post your mugs on /soc/ threads look like normie shit stains. unsurprisingly
>>
>>27428742
>>27428742
Completely irrelevant to the question. Normies truly are stupid
>>
>>27429222
warehouse work

It wouldn't matter if I were sitting at a computer though. The fact remains that I have no marketable skills and so my pay is capped at about 30k dollars.
>>
>>27429751
Eh but there are girls out there, maybe who grew up working-class, who really respect a guy who can work on his feet in tough conditions. Don't know what to do about the pay though unfortunately.
>>
>>27428567
You must have some druggie friends/acquaintances
>>
>>27428638
Try balding at 18, 5'6", 5" dick and no jaw
>>
>>27429800
I'm in a weird situation where I'm not exactly culturally poor. I know that sounds dumb, but I'm just saying that even though I've grown up in poverty, I don't really culturally align with other people from this background. It's hard to get along with somebody my age who just accepted a blue collar life. Most of them have families to take care of and other circumstances like that. I can only blame depression and anxiety for my life situation, and other people like myself are an extreme rarity.

So yeah, if I find a woman with this kind of background she usually has children. Or they'll marry up. My brother has a BS in biology and works as a plant inspector, and his wife is a high school dropout who cashiers in a pet store. C'est la vie.
>>
>>27429916
Oh, I get where you're coming from. That's a tough situation. Why would you need to need to beg to go back to school?
>>
>>27430017
standards of academic progress requires that you complete X% of courses you enroll in

I tried to take 2 semesters of online classes and dropped them a few weeks in, so if I want to go back (and I know I'd have to go in person even though at one point that was hard to imagine) I have to tell them what was wrong then and what has changed

after that I have to pay for the semester with my own money
>>
Definitely not me, I'm the total opposite of lonely. I absolutely can't feel loneliness at all. I can only imagine what it feels like, something maybe like hunger but with social interaction instead of food. But I 100% don't experience it ever, I experience the opposite of loneliness. Social interaction is stressful, draining. I feel most comfortable, happy, relaxed and content when I'm completely alone. I've spent long periods of months and years only leaving the apartment 2-3 times a year and that was the period of my life when I was at the peak of my happiness, totally all-encompassing happiness. Now I still spend a lot of time alone but I gotta go outside a lot more and socialize with people which I don't enjoy and would prefer not to do.
>>
>>27430231
OK, I see. What happens if you try another school and don't mention your previous dropped classes? Will they find out? I feel like everyone deserves a fresh start
>>
>>27430231
I want to add that maybe you can imagine, it's hard to see if it's even worth it. I'll be at least 28 when I'm finished with school, and by that point I don't really know what I worked for. I can only imagine a lonely life, blue collar or white, and I don't like life all that much.

>inb4 kill urself
>>
>>27428540

On top of being lonely...no friends, no jobs, no familly...random strangers treat me rudely or try to intimidate me because I look *ahem* "unusual".

People shun me and call me a faggot or a pretty boy...etc
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 236x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 236x242
>My only real friend is my mom.
>I rent a room from complete strangers.
>no girlfriend
>distant family
>only social interaction is work

I think I'm just gonna kill myself when my mom dies.
>>
>>27430314
I'm not sure. I think they'd see something is up when I'd be denied for financial aid and then maybe they would get a transcript. I live in a state where there is just one big branch of community colleges. I've thought about applying to the state school satellite campus back home but there aren't any technical majors offered whatsoever. I wanted to go to school to study architectural engineering.
>>
I'm probably average loneliness. Spend most of my time shut up in my room, and have to interact with whatever family I'm staying with. I also have a oneitis who doesn't know quite how much of a loser I am because I twist the facts a little bit. I also have one friend who's been my best friend since middle school I talk to every couple of months

Life is bad but it could be worse I guess
>>
>>27428610
Try being 5'1 pussy
>>
File: 1445997149844.jpg (276 KB, 538x502) Image search: [Google]
1445997149844.jpg
276 KB, 538x502
>>27430618
5'5" is the cutoff. We're both in the same boat you fuccboi
>>
24 years old

I live with my parents but I'm pretty distant from them. My life consists of waking up, going to work, coming home and watching tv/internet until i go to sleep

my weekends are waking up late and staying in my room all day

i havent had a friend since middle school and the only time i ever did anything in 4 years of college was when my roommates would invite me to do something, mainly just a party on a friday/saturday night where i more or less sat in a corner

i've never texted or called anyone in my life unless it was for work because ive never had friends

nevr asked a girl out in my life

im not even lonely. im just nothing.
>>
I most definitely am. My mother is the only person I ever talk to and I don't even talk to her aside from when I need something.
Never had a girl show the slightest interest in me.
All friends I ever had were in school only, nothing outside school. The only reason they ever spoke to me was because of sports, and all of my friends have been male. I don't have friends anymore though.
No father.
Sister hates me and I hate her.

Half of the people on here have had girlfriends. Those kind of people will never understand loneliness.
>>
File: -2 SLAP.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
-2 SLAP.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
>>27428540
Not me, you should probably euthanize yourself.
>>
>>27430395

Fuck off trannyscum, you ruin the board
>>
>>27429890
im glad there's someone else like me.

you probably dont have horrible eyes like me though
>>
you can be surrounded by friendly people but still lonely as fuck
>>
probably one of the loneliest
I'm 27 and have no friends or family, haven't had a friend since I was about 15
I barely browse r9k anymore after the demographic shift but I don't really have anywhere else to go
>>
I think I might be one of the loneliest people here.

I grew up being tossed from foster home to foster home. I've never had any friends. Not even when I was a kid, it is a foreign feeling. I feel like such a failure, I could never do what others could easily do. I see so many robots talking about how lonely they are without a gf, yet they have a loving family and/or friends. I feel more pathetic on a board supposedly filled with the most pathetic people in this world.

The thing is though, I don't actually want friends that badly. I don't want to try and fail sometimes at something people have easily mastered. I just want to be consumed by this loneliness until I can find the courage in me to end my existence.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.