[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw beta. we shouldn't even fucking exist, we should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1452484987411.png (720 KB, 1284x673) Image search: [Google]
1452484987411.png
720 KB, 1284x673
>tfw beta.
we shouldn't even fucking exist, we should have been killed at birth.

the only way a true utopia can happen is by genetic engineering so everyone has the same chance, that includes genetics
>>
>>27428201
First you need to explain why you think you're in the position you're in. Also what the hell drugs that crash test dummy took
>>
>>27428310
genetic inferiority is my drug

and you can never change it
>>
We can have whatever we can get away with.

We may deserve more, or less, but what we receive is always what we take.
>>
>>27428360
Genetic inferiority is too vague OK? It ranges from "an inch shorter than average" to "you're in a wheelchair and also have cancer and a disfigured face and you're going to die before you turn 25". Spit it out
>>
80/20 rule is what i'm referring to. If you're not chad all women are unloyal.

79% and below shouldve been killed at birth

im totally serious. we aren't people if we aren't in the top 20%
>>
File: 1454967643131.gif (2 MB, 415x323) Image search: [Google]
1454967643131.gif
2 MB, 415x323
>>27428201
>he fell for the utopia meme

Kek, it'll never happen, why are you stressing?
>>
>>27428604
This doesn't even make sense.
If 79% of men "aren't people" and would have been better off being aborted:
Why is depression not more common?
Why is suicide not more common?
Why do 77% of men, not just 20%, eventually get married? (http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2014/09/24/record-share-of-americans-have-never-married/).
Not to mention that men are more or equally likely to cheat than women (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-cheating/2012/02/08/gIQANGdaBR_story.html)
Why do parents still have children knowing that if they have a son, they would have most likely been better off being killed at birth? I mean, the male parent surely would have known, and surely would have done something about the situation. Right?

Or maybe this 80/20 thing is kind of flawed...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.