[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I get for dinner?? Options are: In N Out- 4x4 with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (763 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
763 KB, 1280x1280
What should I get for dinner??

Options are:
In N Out- 4x4 with animal fries and a strawberry milkshake

Panda Express - 3 piece meal with chow mein, double orange chicken, and sweet fire chicken

Local Mexican Place - big ass order of carne asada fries

McDonalds - McPick 2, anon decides what
>>
>>27427995
if i get dubs you have to eat all healthy food. enjoy your kale
if i get trips or above eat some metal or something

otherwise, why don't you go for panda express, that sounds really good
>>
the 3 piece thing is the standard option, you don't have to ask for it especially
I've eaten at Panda Express several times a week for the past 2 years and every time I just say ``for here,'' ``chow mein / rice,'' ``entree 1 / entree 2,'' ``not today (for the question about egg roll),'' ``small drink''

for the past year they've been doing a fundraiser for a children's hospital and ask me to round up to 10 and I usually say yes
>>
Panda is pretty good, I would go with that if I were you.
but instead of the sweet fire chicken I would get the black pepper chicken. Tastes Great.
>>
>>27428183
No, I mean three entrees. Like you said but two entrees of orange chicken and an entree of sweet fire chicken. It's just a little bit more and they put my serving of sweet fire in its own little box.

I do the same thing with the round up, but I don't get a drink. I can always stop at the Circle K on my way home. They have one of those cool Coke machines that have tons of different flavors. 52 oz for like 1.50
>>
>>27428264
The drink is pointless to me without the meal.
>>
>>27427995
Go to your local grocery and buy 2 6-packs of Gatorade and a tin of unsalted nuts
>>
File: Chamoi.jpg (194 KB, 554x636) Image search: [Google]
Chamoi.jpg
194 KB, 554x636
OP you sound obese as fuck
>>
>>27429045
I can't say I understand the benefits of Gatorade and nuts. Would you elaborate?
>>
>>27427995
HOw much of a fat ass are you OP?

Or are you a growing high school kid?
>>
>>27427995
well I wouldnt recommend just eating fries. theres not much in those other than starch
>>
I eat fast food almost every day and my BMI is 21.2
>>
>>27427995
In and Out for them nigger style fries
>>
>>27428264
It disgusts me to think that there are people who drink 52 oz sodas. I can barely finish a 20 oz. That is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>27429225
>drinking any soda at all
>ever
why? Ive been clean for years now and it feels great
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.