[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>White women often tell me they have a black partner >They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: thinkingpepe.jpg (29 KB, 590x578) Image search: [Google]
thinkingpepe.jpg
29 KB, 590x578
>White women often tell me they have a black partner
>They literally go out of their way to tell me this

Why do women do this?
>>
Women are vile creatures.
>>
Because they have daddy issues and want to make daddy made by fucking a black guy.

Girls telling you this probably think you remind them of their dad and they want a rise out of you. You could probably fuck them because deep down these sluts want to fuck daddy.
>>
>>27428079
>>27428013
>its impossible for a white woman to love a black men unconditionally.

man you guys are fucking retarded. No wonder why women avoid you like the plague when you are this fucking autistic.
>>
>>27428131
>No wonder why women avoid you like the plague

But they don't
>>
because they're so progressive and need to tell everyone how progressive they are by fucking a nigger. and like the other guy said daddy probably didn't get her a new car or the latest phone so she has to do something he would hate.
>>
>>27428187
oh yeah i forgot. You are a 7 ft tall billionaire aryan masterrace movie star with 11200 IQ and can time travel while fucking 100 chicks at the same time. That's also why you are here on r9k. Fuck off. Kill yourself you fucking retard.
>>
>>27428257

I'm a 6'2" guy with an above average intelligence and below average income. I am indeed white (as implied by Aryan)

I'm here on /r9k/ because sometimes there are good threads, although it's becoming so rare that it's almost not worth browsing anymore.
>>
File: disgust-300x192.jpg (11 KB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
disgust-300x192.jpg
11 KB, 300x192
I've never given a shit, but it's pretty funny if you fake even just a hint of disgust on your face.

It DESTROYS them.
>>
>>27427967
Because tv and magazines told them it's the cool and trendy thing to do. She's trying let you know she's cool.

>>27428131
Oh look, another white knight with no actual dating experience
>>
>>27428308
>all whites are aryans
Kek.

>Blonde hair/blue eyes = Aryan
>Brown hair/brown or green eyes = Anglo
Anglo pleb.
>>
>>27428131
If she loved a black man unconditionally she wouldn't be parading around the fact that he's black. This is fetishist behavior.
>>
File: n lurking.jpg (16 KB, 283x398) Image search: [Google]
n lurking.jpg
16 KB, 283x398
>>27427967

They want to make it clear that they'd rather fuck a jigaboo than you

> feelsbadman
>>
>>27428412
>Anglo pleb.

I am indeed an Anglo with brown eyes and brown hair, how does this make me a pleb exactly
>>
>>27428485
>> feelsbadman

Literally couldn't care less and I'm a /pol/ack
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.