[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
F-E-M-B-O-T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: clemence-poesy_290672.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
clemence-poesy_290672.jpg
305 KB, 1920x1200
How exactly can fembots compete with women like this?

I'm not even trolling. What is the POINT in even TRYING to compete?
>>
not being a vapid stacey slut for a start
>>
>>27427114
>le all pretty girls are boring

when will this meme stop
>>
>>27427075
Why a I competing with her senpai? And assuming that we are indeed competing, what are we going to competing for? Pretty sure I could smash her face it tbqh, she looks weak af.
>>
>>27427147
t. angry black woman
>>
>>27427075
she looks like one of snow whites seven dwarves
>>
>>27427137
>there totally are modern girls who aren't vapid sluts
>i'll try to deflect from my memery by complaining about memes

>>27427114
>implying
>>
>>27427162
lol and? white bitches like her don't mean shit to me.
>>
File: 1459036698217.jpg (9 KB, 228x215) Image search: [Google]
1459036698217.jpg
9 KB, 228x215
>>27427114
>vapid stacey

*tips bonnet*
>>
I wish i looked like eliza
>>
>>27427220
Speaking for a lot of guys, girls really go downhill after about 17 or 18 in terms of looks.
>>
>>27427220
Said a fat 30 year old dude.

>>27427162
Won't deny I'm angry tbqh senpai, these threads of consistent insinuation that somehow women are competing for something really trigger me kid. I am not black, but you know, I'd trade for being black if I could look like Elena from Street Fighter.
>>
>>27427269
Some go downhill before that, and some don't. Waddya know, biofuckingdiversity senpai. Stop giving me cancer senpai, this lack of general knowledge 101 shit has to stop.
>>
>>27427147
be my amazon gf
>>
>>27427332
i think you misread. also
>implying those 3% aren't lying
>>
>>27427162
You think men like women on account of whether or not they can beat up other women?

Idiot.
>>
>>27427332
Hey, can someone explain to me the logic of "waiting for marriage" btw? I'm asking for some real deal pros and cons here. I wish to know, exactly, why this is beneficial to anyone, in rational terms.

Sincerely, an autistic kiddo.
>>
>>27427354
I did
Also I'm fine believing the number
Outliers do exist
>>27427387
Strengthens relationships for one thing
>>
>>27427380
Meant to quote this idiot:

>>27427293
>>
>>27427380
Are you implying that some men out there won't actually prefer a woman for this reason, at some point? How can you be on the Internet and still think that all men want the same kind of women? When will this meme end? How can I help it end?

Also, obviously, competing for men is something only Stacy does. I have yet to see any woman of worth "competing" with other women over anything, competing to "get men" being the biggest red flag in this world for any woman.
>>
>>27427399
Why does it strengthen the relationship? Honest question, I just want to understand it.
>>
>>27427137
When everyone dies
>>
>>27427475
You're together because you want to be, not because sex is nice.
>>
>>27427475
Because it's an incredibly intimate experience and having sex with multiple people erodes a person's ability to form strong emotional connections
>>
>>27427475
Because serial monogamy jades the fuck out of you. There's nothing "new" to experience with the person you eventually settle down with.
>>
>>27427075
never "try" to compete with them
personally thats a turn off
i want someone genuine, someone who gets me
this person is going to be weird as fuck,
and ive never liked the looks of girls that try to much with fashion cuz theyre faggots.
its cliche as fuck but if u try to be something else ur not going to meet who u really want.
you'l meet someone looking for who ur acting like and not u
>>
>>27427075
I don't compete
I go for a completely different market
she sates guys that go to business parties, drink beer, and want some arm candy to show off -
I sate guys that like bloodplay and sex slavery, pagan rituals and hallucinogens.

we're not even playing the same game.
>>
>>27427584
>and want some arm candy to show off -

So because she's pretty she's just arm candy? She is an actress.

>I sate guys that like bloodplay and sex slavery, pagan rituals and hallucinogens.

lol.
>>
>>27427075
But how much of a bitch is the chick in the picture.
>>
>>27427584
The only good thing Protestants ever did was burn witches tbqh
>>
>>27427618
>she's not arm candy who navigates life with her looks, she's actually an actress
>>
>>27427618
>She is an actress.
I don't know anything about her.
I'm just saying she looks like a high-class act, and I'm a filthy heathen degenerate.
we have our separate classes. we're not competing.
>>
>>27427584
>OP asks how bots compete
>Normie answers
Leave neo-pagan trash
>>
>>27427505
>>27427509
Sex is nice, but love and wanting to be with someone forever is unrelated to sex, the way I see it. I just can't understand the direct link without having to explain it by starting to sound like a douche to people who want to marry only virgins.

I'll be honest with you, it's a very romantic thing and I see what you all mean in that sense, but, don't you think it is far from realistic? Don't we all fall in love multiple times in life and want to share that level of intimacy with them?

Why would you turn away from someone who fits you to the T and has experienced way more meaningful things in life with you than just having sex?

Do you know what I mean?

Why is sex that important? Doesn't it kinda work against itself that you want someone who views sex as the ONE big thing to do with your loved one?

I understand, it's romantic, it's beautiful. But isn't that just life isn't? Life has never been like a movie. Women have been marrying virgins for centuries throughout history and people's relationships haven't been any more or less meaningful for it.

Why is this the one thing you wish to obtain meaning out of this supposed relationship from? Is sex really that meaningful? Is it that important?

Aren't there more important things out there? Like friendship and being there for one another? You know what I mean senpai?

I don't get it.

>>27427523
I can understand this a bit better as a rational explanation, I mean, it can jade the fuck out of you if you really thought that the person you were dating was "the one". But then again, isn't it foolish to even believe in "the one"? Isn't it a fucking meme?

That being said.
I think everyone is entitled to marry whomever they want, if you want to marry a virgin woman, by all means, do it. I just think this is an extremely romanticized view.

Highly unrealistic, bound to ruin your lives later on.

Not trying to start a war here, just worried about your expectations from life.
>>
>>27427702
>Sex is nice, but love and wanting to be with someone forever is unrelated to sex, the way I see it.
That's nice, but it doesn't match reality
>>
File: 1458575937671.jpg (232 KB, 1225x940) Image search: [Google]
1458575937671.jpg
232 KB, 1225x940
I'm not trying to compete, stop bullying me.

I only exist in my room for a reason.
>>
>>27427680
She's a good actress actually.
>>
>>27427729
come exist in my room with me qt :3
>>
>>27427728
You know what? I guess so anon. I guess so.

I suppose that from a man's perspective you have a whole different way to be in life that kinda drives you to want a steady partner to be comfortable and be able to have sex with forever... Or something.
I mean, I can understand the whole "not wanting to be out on market looking for some poonani" thing. Is that what you're talking about?
>>
>>27427702
>Highly unrealistic, bound to ruin your lives later on.

Actually partners with low numbers of sex partners before marriage are statistically way more likely not to experience marital disruption.

This is about the time where you go and claim that's just because they fear divorce or whatever though I guess. So much for your "I'm just unbiased and curious" routine...

>Isn't it a fucking meme?

Actually it's the complete opposite, it's about learning to settle.

>Not trying to start a war here, just worried about your expectations from life.

I can assure you I've dated and fucked more women than you, and I agree with /r9k/ broadly on this particular issue (I don't agree with them on everything), serial monogamy and promiscuity jades the fuck out of men and women. Especially women. They end up completely mistrusting and hating men in some cases.
>>
>>27427505
Then you would be fine in a sexless marriage, right?
>>
>>27427827
Women find it very difficult to cope without sex, we all know this.

Men, however, can cope.

>>27427584
>I sate guys that like bloodplay and sex slavery, pagan rituals and hallucinogens.

Slutty.
>>
File: 1451528877900.jpg (65 KB, 539x480) Image search: [Google]
1451528877900.jpg
65 KB, 539x480
>>27427857
>Women find it very difficult to cope without sex, we all know this.
>
>Men, however, can cope.
>>
>>27427804
>Actually partners with low numbers of sex partners before marriage are statistically way more likely not to experience marital disruption.

Where did you get this from anyway? Not contesting it, just that it doesn't sound like it's bound to be that significant of a statistic. Not to mention, statistic are really fucking dumb and as far as sample sizes go and which sample you pick from, I mean... Statistics are about as unscientific as science gets, and I will never stand by it as an explanation for anything.

That being said, don't be rude with me just because I was explaining my point of view, my point of view being different from yours, we're bound to experience some attrition.

>Actually it's the complete opposite, it's about learning to settle.
I mean, not even going into the details of "settling" here, because we're talking in a traditional context, but, doesn't settling come often as more of a cost to yourself than otherwise, I mean, it's usually more of a matter of how much you're willing to do for someone or give up for someone and what you'll get in return from her.

>I can assure you (I'm the real alpha male)
Ok kid, don't lose your shit now. I understand how it can make people jaded, I've just personally never felt this because I don't really expect the people I love or like, or even have a crush on to be able to reciprocate, not to mention, I never expect things to work out. As a matter of fact, I expect nothing, I just kinda follow my heart and see where it leads, never expecting too much because that's highly unrealistic.
>>
>>27427729
>stop bullying me.
No. I'll bully you all I want.
>>
>>27427883
Incredibly well meme'd my friend. Can't even fucking believe the other anon just tried to say that shit like it's FACTUAL. Come on anon. One of the biggest sources of trouble in relationships has always been that women can cope without sex and men can't. Exceptions aside, obviously.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74 KB, 666x692) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74 KB, 666x692
>>27427973
>Statistics are about as unscientific as science gets

lol.
>>
>>27427767
Your room isn't as comfy.

>>27427986
Meanie.
>>
>>27427857
>Slutty.
you want some? you have some fetishes that other girls wouldn't let you play out?
I would.

>>27427695
>Leave neo-pagan trash
pay me.
>>
>>27427114
It's proven that intelligence correlates with attractiveness :^)
>>
>>27428030
And yet there are fembots here right now who have 8 inch plus dildos.
>>
>>27428084
>you have some fetishes that other girls wouldn't let you play out?

Actually, yes. Unfortunately.

I stopped dating crazy girls I met online a while ago and switched to normal girls I met IRL. My depraved mind hasn't been sated since, I shit you not.
>>
File: thor btfo.jpg (51 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
thor btfo.jpg
51 KB, 400x300
>>27428084
>pay me.
Get out larping cunt
>>
>>27428144
wanna tell me about these fetishes? I'd love to hear about them.
>>
>>27428044
>Implying that greentexting something mean that statistics are now scientific and accurate 100% of the time.

Come oooon.

>>27428107
Whelp, I guess they're allowed to anon. That doesn't mean women need sex more than men do. The same could be said about the amount of male anons with onaholes and so on.
>>
>>27428221
My fetish would be to shoot you in the back of your fucking head
>>
>>27428106

This is actually true. Think about it for a minute. How many hot looking bankers and lawyers do you see if you work in a city? My city is packed full of literal 6-figure earning Chads.

They're not Physics PhD tier geniuses, but they're still well above average for the most part.
>>
>>27428179
>>27428258
sooo angry. you guys need to take a load off.
I'll take it for you. ;)
>>
>>27428268
His email is
[email protected]
>>
>>27428420
You are lewd
go away
>>
>>27427523
This. Serial monogamy is worse than being a slut. Women who have a new "relationship" every 6 months to a year are an even bigger red flag than sluts too in my opinion.

They're incapable of being alone in any capacity, what do you think that means if you spend extensive time apart due to say, work?
>>
>>27427208

Fucking lol'ed.

Lolitas are the female equivalent of neckbeards.
>>
>>27427320
>before that
>17-18

umm I don't know what to tell you other than maybe you should seek help.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.