[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>celebrated my 34th birthday at the Pizza Hut. Invited my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 259x194
>celebrated my 34th birthday at the Pizza Hut. Invited my uncles and aunts and we split a few Caesar salads and some bacon and onion pizzas.

>all of a sudden, after 7:00pm the place was full of niggers.

>turns out, the won their basketball league and got 50% off their order.
Nothing but wings and beers ordered

>pretty sure they ducked out on the bill

What the fuck? Why would you hurt based Pizza Hut? Nobody makes good food like them?
>>
what do you mean "pretty sure"
>>
File: 1459017037999.jpg (973 KB, 4020x2271) Image search: [Google]
1459017037999.jpg
973 KB, 4020x2271
>>27426908
i'm sorry that happened. I hate rude people.
>>
>>27426908
>bacon and onion pizzas
>based Pizza Hut
No, Anon. YOU are the nigger.
>>
>>27426934

They didn't go to the cash register and then the manager was irritated when we asked for more diet Sierra Mist and another bacon pozza
>>
>>27426984
If you're going to break rule 15, at least do it with a good pony you fucking faggot.
>>
File: ggbgbf.png (111 KB, 516x448) Image search: [Google]
ggbgbf.png
111 KB, 516x448
>>27427095
never goto pizza hut
>>
>>27426908
I have literally seen this exact story last month but with hispanics instead of niggers.
>>
Restaurants should force people to pay up front for their meals.

It's a ridiculous practice to let your customer consume the product before paying. Would it make sense for a movie theater to ask you to pay after the show? Would a bookstore ask you to pay for a book after you read it? It's like they want people to dine and dash.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 300x192
>>27427164
That's why I celebrate my birthdays at the A&W root beer stand.

>based hotdogs
>based chili
>pay up front

No niggers there BTW
>>
>>27427992
Do black people not like based chili? I only ever seen white people and Latinos eat chili.
>>
What is this a fucking shill thread?

Pizza Hut is terrible
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.