[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe the problem is you? Did you ever think of that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 4qN3XPE.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
4qN3XPE.gif
2 MB, 400x400
Maybe the problem is you?

Did you ever think of that?
>>
everyday, i know im broken inside
>>
>>27426884
gee no i never thought of that thanks for this brand new perspective i never considered
>>
I didn't ask to be born short. Other people have an issue with my height, not me. I do, but other people are the reason why I can't get laid, and I can't change the way society thinks, so fuck them.
>>
Well no shit, obviously I'm human garbage.
>>
>>27426924
You sound like a fat person rationalizing their lack of health habits.
>>
>>27426884
obviously both sides are partly responsible
but because the majority is a bunch of unreasonable faggots,
its your fault.
>>
>>27427006
People who are fat can lose weight, there's no legitimate (and real effective) way to make myself taller. Improving yourself doesn't work either, since women will still reject you for not being the correct meme height.
>>
>>27427006
>Fat people can lose weight
>Short people can magically get taller
And you can fucking hang yourself.
>>
>>27427006
i'm sure if he works out or eats healthy he can grow another 12" no problem! people grow taller all the time after their 20's.
>>
File: 1451974576750s.jpg (2 KB, 125x79) Image search: [Google]
1451974576750s.jpg
2 KB, 125x79
>>27426884
Holy shit we have a genius here! Thanks OP, I never knew I was such a fuckup until you pointed it out. I should just hate myself for being autistic and never critisize other people ever huh!? They're all perfect little angels!
>>
>>27426884
of course, i know im a fucking failure and im fucked inside, i am madman and i dont regret anything. even if i know i may be wrong i will achieve my last goals,fuck normieville i can do whatever i want
>>
>>27426924

Lol you're fucking retarded. Manlet here and I have gotten laid and been in relationships with multiple women. Grow a pair.
>>
>>27427049

But that's wrong. Plenty of short guys have gfs/wives. Yeah it's harder for you than taller guys, oh fucking well.
>>
I think about it everyday senpai

That's why it's so depressing. You can't escape yourself.
>>
File: feels.png (1 MB, 1040x1225) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
1 MB, 1040x1225
97% of /r9k/ will agree with you OP

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>27426884
Of course, the problem is me.

But, did I ask to be born poor and ugly with zero social status?
>>
>>27426884
Yes, and I routinely have this beaten into my head by people who think life not being fair is a profound concept.
>>
It's over, pack up your bags boys, OP solved /r9k/, time to be ourselves
>>
>>27426884
Yes thats why we mustnt reproduce
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.