[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no gf for years >finally have sex and it isn't anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1456088297641.jpg (365 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1456088297641.jpg
365 KB, 1000x667
>no gf for years
>finally have sex and it isn't anything special
>realize that I didn't even want sex, I was just giving in to peer pressure

Feels strangely liberating, yet also scary. I'm comfortable with the fact that I don't want a family, marriage, a relationship, etc. I honesty don't even have a desire for friendship, (I've had good friends in the past, and it was nice, but I don't go insane without friends, and have actually drifted away from friends lately)

Anyone in a similar boat? Fellow, schizoids, turbo-autists, and philosopher-kings, how do you deal? It's nice to have freedom from society's norms, but how do you stay grounded and keep from veering off to the point where people avoid you because they think you're a nut?

I mean, I just want to make nice money so I can have nice things and live the comfy life, but the good career paths require you to at least pretend to be a normie a little.
>>
Maybe you're just with a girl that you don't really like. Does the idea of finding a girl who's just like you sound more appealing?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 500x211
>>27426576
originalakwkejnskwkdjsjwndnskdpqpqpqpqpqpqpqoeiieieieieiei
>>
>>27426610
>Does the idea of finding a girl who's just like you sound more appealing?

Not really. I mean, I have and have had friends who are girls who I liked, but I never wanted to have sex with them and always liked them platonically. Every time I've gotten into bed with a girl I didn't even like it and it felt forced. I think I'm just one of those lunatics who isn't wired to like sex.
>>
>>27426576
Fuck OP, I'm actually in a very similar situation.
Was the sex from a LTR or just a hookup?
>>
>>27426576
>realize that I didn't even want sex, I was just giving in to peer pressure
You were raped anon.
>>
File: latest.png (249 KB, 406x1043) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
249 KB, 406x1043
>>27426576

im high as shit but no this isnt any of that

its your biological response from not mating for years and finally doing it

think of a masturbation refractory period, just much much longer over the span of days,weeks(months?)
>>
>>27426576
> how do you stay grounded and keep from veering off to the point where people avoid you because they think you're a nut?
4chan. if you go turbo autist mode people usually call you out on it

regarding your sex experience iv found almost everything in life to be like that.. its underwhelming and not worth the effort unless you're a braindead normie who just does "whats normal" without really evaluating
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.