[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Benefits of pissing in the sink.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: man who lost his son.png (115 KB, 461x472) Image search: [Google]
man who lost his son.png
115 KB, 461x472
Who else /pissinsinks/ ? I personally find it a lot more convenient than using toilets (except for shitting). Whenever I can I pee in sinks, doesn't matter if it's strangers house, friends bathroom or my own house, it simply is superior to using the toilet.
Here's why:

1. Convenience - Sinks is right next to your JimmyStick you don't even have to aim

2. Silence - Peeing in sinks is a lot more silent than peeing in the toilet, all you have to do after taking a piss is just rinse it down with water

3. Stealth - If you are embarrassed about someone hearing you taking a piss you can simply turn the tap on and pee in the sink, it will sound like you are only washing up in the bathroom while you're actually leaking up some of that good stuff.

4. Mirror - You get to appreciate your phallus in the mirror while taking a piss, you can also look at yourself while doing it, maybe fix your hair.

5.Cool - Maybe it's not a thing you can bring out in a casual conversation, but still, It's great!.
>>
Most of us piss in sinks. That's the whole point of having a dick. We pee wherever with no fucks given. I used to piss in the tub when I was little (when my dick couldn't reach the sink).
>>
When I was younger yes, but somebody opened the door on me with my dick flopped on the sink and I was banned from that place.
>>
I call my sink my urinal.
>>
Been doing this for a while now. It's so much better in almost every way. I haven't tried doing it with the tap running tho because in some sinks the piss splashes all over the basin so you have to wash it down. But the tap idea seems much cleaner.
>>
>tfw public sink pissing is frowned upon
>>
File: e98.gif (693 KB, 200x79) Image search: [Google]
e98.gif
693 KB, 200x79
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this.
>>
Lol umm no thanks i only potty in the tub. No water. No TP. I just let the peepee n poopoo flow & I give NO fucks brah!! Lmaozz ;)
>>
>>27426725
word up brother
>>
File: 1427724652918.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1427724652918.gif
930 KB, 270x270
>not pissing out the window
>>
You get urine scale in siphon and pipes which is really hard to clean. I speak from experience, even when washing your piss down.
>>
I do this when I'm high on opium or oxy... I can't piss in the toilet, nothing will come out but if I run the tap, turn on the shower and flush the loo I can just manage a trickle in the sink
>>
>tfw not tall enough to piss in the sink
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.