[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choose between 1 and 6. She is your wife for life, if you divorce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: _20160327_004755.jpg (239 KB, 1079x881) Image search: [Google]
_20160327_004755.jpg
239 KB, 1079x881
Choose between 1 and 6.

She is your wife for life, if you divorce she gets all assets including house and possessions including 50% of your salary for life.

Also one of them is a hardcore radical feminist.
>>
>>27425770
probably the 3rd one is the feminist
jeans are hiding legbeard
>>
>>27425770
I like the first one on the left.
Are all of them equally likely to be feminist?
>>
>>27425770

Can I stay alone? I don't want Stacy
>>
>>27425890

Yes, it's 1/6 chance of marrying a feminist for life.
>>
>>27425770

She is the happiest looking and thinnest, so she can't be the feminist. Also, she looks less like a condescending cunt than the rest.
>>
First one on the left
>>
>>27425770
can I choose neither? being MGTOW is just better than a nagging bitch who won't even put out...
>>
>>27425770
Thick one in red, of course.
>>
3. She looks classy but also fun going.
>>
>>27425770
2 looks like we might have more in common and also seems like she'd be a freak in bed, I don't think she's a feminist
>>
>>27425770

Nice smile and overall very qt.
>>
1 an 3 is fuck material
5 and 6 is girlfriend material
>>
>>27425770
Srs tip: they're all German

Source: I am German
>>
>>27425770
First on the left.
Red is the feminist
>>
>>27425770

NONE OF THEM.

ORIGINAL.
>>
1 or 2 because they have the most modest shoes
>>
cant decide between 5 and 6. if last digit is odd then 5 if even then 6
>>
>if you divorce she gets all assets

Not if I chop her up and dissolve the pieces in lye.
>>
>>27425770
they all look like stacy whores. fuck off to /b/.
>>
>>27426023
what the fuck?
you chose the neanderthal?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.