[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It blows my mind that not only are there are people that enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1453046884895.jpg (110 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1453046884895.jpg
110 KB, 720x960
It blows my mind that not only are there are people that enjoy being alive, these people make up the majority of humanity.
>>
yeh and what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>27425507
No they don't make up the majority.

A large amount of people are starving or can barely scrape by.
>>
No most people wake up hating themselves and their lives. What keeps us going is the belief that the brief fleeting moments of happiness will one day overcome the sense of self loathing. We all hate ourselves some just hide it better
>>
DR ZAIUS DR ZAUIS
>>
Why doesn't that monkey just hide under the bridge. What a stupid fucker.
>>
why orange monkey in rain?
>>
File: 1398325010172.jpg (225 KB, 468x589) Image search: [Google]
1398325010172.jpg
225 KB, 468x589
The vast, vast majority of people on this planet are normies. They lack self-awareness, they don't have low self-esteem, they have friends and lovers, and they see life as this beautiful thing to be optimistic about--which it is, if you have all of the above. If, however, you're an ugly, mentally-ill retard with no friends who can't go outside, you just can't share their view on life, and they will never, ever understand you; they'll call you a "pessimist" and a "downer" and actively resent you for not loving your shiitty life and momentarily bursting their joyful, sunny bubble as a result.
>>
Same man.

But I just can't help suspecting that either
>happy people are simply mistaken anout their own happiness, due to things like pollyanaism, and the majority of people being idiots
>the function of memory, in that previous pains don't hurt when you remember them, so essentialy you forget how fucking BAD previous experiences were, which gives yoou a beeter outlook on life
>>
>>27426118
>joyful, sunny bubble

I think you don't have any contact with other human beings.

Life is hell for almost every human being on the earth. You're not special.
>>
dont worry be happy the guy who sang that song also stated people who arent ever sad can never truly apreciate life
>>
>>27425951
>>27426042
ITS A FUCKING APE
>>
>>27425507
normies fake happiness. a lot of people are miserable
>>
Why are other primates so much stronger than us when our diets are arguably more nutritious and diverse?
>>
>>27427383
Because our brains consume much more of the energy we get from our food than other primates brains do.
>>
>>27427415
Fuck, I actually heard this before.

Thanks, robot.
>>
>>27425507
You're living in a 1st world country where in order to have worth you have to be diligent, motivated, and positive. I can't say if it's real or not, but it is a survival technique. Take a single glance at a human shitfest like India or China and let me know if you still think most people are happy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.