[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had a dream so fucked up that you could never tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1454735142429.jpg (14 KB, 480x343) Image search: [Google]
1454735142429.jpg
14 KB, 480x343
Have you ever had a dream so fucked up that you could never tell anybody about it?

What was it?
>>
Many.
I think the most fucked up one was the one in which I was raping my oneitis up the ass in a swimming pool while she cried powerlessly as her ass bled. She wasn't my oneitis until that dream, too.

I did tell some people about it. I used to be shameless.
>>
I once had a dream where I hate raped this bimbo form my high school, she was two months pregnant and to avoid conflict of whether or not I was the dad I punched her and aborted the kid...fairly tame but in hindsight still kind of screwed up.
>>
My dreams are all incomprehensible clusterfucks that are a mixture of real life stuff and video game stuff.
>>
The dream where my brother quietly dateraped me.
>>
File: 1457902177799.png (223 KB, 623x403) Image search: [Google]
1457902177799.png
223 KB, 623x403
>>27425279
Was pinned down and sexed by my fat seven-year-old sister.
>>
>>27425524
Replying to myself here, to say that the most messed up dreams I've had were the ones where I was trapped in the Other World from the Silent Hill games.
>>
>>27425279
I had sex with my mom in two of my dreams
>>
Last night i dreamt my dad raped my sister and we were running away from him through the woods

Ive felt wrong all day
>>
I have had multiple dreams where i have fucked my sister. I also have dreams all the time where i kill my brother but i hate him.
>>
>>27425539
>tfw no chubby loli gf
>>
File: shocked tyrone.gif (933 KB, 343x284) Image search: [Google]
shocked tyrone.gif
933 KB, 343x284
>Lived in a 4 story house
>A lot of family members living there
>Cousin was going through puberty
>On night she decides to sneak into my bed fully naked and starts touching my cock
>Eggs me on, saying shit like "cmon anon don't you want to have a little fun"
>Ended up getting a quick fuck and she tells me no one will find out
>Later that night my mom confronts me in the living room
>she was listening the whole time I fucked my cousin and threatened to call the police
>Smack her so hard she fell
>Landed on the edge of the fireplace which caused her neck to snap and then she died
>Buried the body under the house
>Police arrive wondering what happened but concluded that I wasn't involved
>Cousin was sad but comforted her by fucking her
>Wake up

No clue why I had this dream. Weird because I had a dream like that the night before except it was with my sister and my mom punished me by rolling me up in a carpet and throwing me on someone's driveway
>>
File: 1432337841548.jpg (21 KB, 424x283) Image search: [Google]
1432337841548.jpg
21 KB, 424x283
>>27425279
I was trapped in my childhood home and listening to my parents screaming while I walked into my dead brother's bedroom. His decomposing corpse slowly melted from the ceiling and formed in front of me. His eyes were leaking puss and maggots and he pinned me down to the floor and raped me while bile and fluid leaked all over my body, got in my mouth, blinded me from leaking into my eyes. I could only smell and see the decomposing flesh and fluid. He was screaming the entire time, and my parents wouldn't stop screaming at each other either. There was a dog barking in the background, too.

I had completely forgotten about it until I saw this thread, jesus fuck fuck you OP.
>>
>>27425279
I had a lucid dream and instantly decided this was my chance to murder people with no consequence
>>
>>27427250

once I had a lucid dream where I tore a guys arm off and fucked myself with it
>>
>>27427250
this is every night for me
I haven't had a dream since I was 4 years old that didn't involve me murdering at least one person
lucid or no
>>
I was in some weird version of my mom's house where I used to live.
>Gas cans everywhere
>I'm naked
>Start drenching the walls with gas
>Cover the entire place and cover myself in gas
>Pull out lighter
>Lighter doesn't work
>Trying to spark it over and over but it doesn't work
>Start to cry
>Hear someone get home
>Crawl into a cabinet above the fridge
>Bigger inside than the outside
>Continue crying and trying to light myself on fire
Wake up
>>
I sucked my dad's cock, after i woke up i almost throw up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.