[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get paired up with a stacie for group assessment at Uni >talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: help.gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
2 MB, 400x267
>get paired up with a stacie for group assessment at Uni
>talk drifts to work, tell her how shit my job is - cash in hand chinese restaurant dishwasher, wages below hourly rate but all I can get, shit hours
>stacie doesn't tell me her job at first, persist
>ends up saying she's a "webcam model" with instagram/twitter fanpages and everything set up
>apparently doesn't show her face or talk which is why "she's not worried about it ruining her career once she's graduated"

mfw she makes almost triple what I do in an hour, from the comfort of her home, without showing her face or talking, can work whatever hours she wants and really isn't even that attractive (who knows with her body but very slim/flat)
>>
>>27425125
kill her oc desu
>>
>>27425198
this desu only option, you'be been dishoneru OP
>>
what does she model exactly?
>>
>>27425125
Wow, she admitted that to you? She wants the D anon
>>
File: 1456856990456.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456856990456.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
>>27425125
Bitches are presently lying on their bed, with a dildo attached to a credit card reader so people can pay to get them off. True.

What you should do is find out the website and pay for a private show, incognito, get her to show her face and blackmail her.
>>
>>27425275
who knows, herself presumably I looked on chaturbate/myfreecams but couldnt find anyone id imagine her to be

>>27425408
nah just bragging once she heard how shit my job is, she's a pretty 'loose' girl so to speak so I think its just normal for her

>>27425489
that's too devilish even for me anon, but good idea, too hard to find her though
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.