[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I was a janitor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 640x426
I'd toss your fucker Erica threads
No Amazon wish list
R8 my ex gf vs new gf - gone
Eliza - v&
Furrie - fucking done
Tomato - into the trash it goes
Fem anon/bot - instant b&
Us/world politics- 1 day b& with message to post to pol
Trips thread general - hey we got to have some fun
Wage cuck/neet - only one thread allowed at any one time applies to subway pizza pizza tfw no bf
Comfy vidya - ok but no lets talk about game "x" one hour b& ask to post on v

What am I missing?
>>
missing trap threads, their just too gay, sure some guys are into that shit but dont come here and discuss it daily like this is the logical place to do so. they get real annoying.
>>
>>27425973
I'm glad that you seem to agree with what I stated above.
>>
I don't understand the janitors on this board at all. I have seen some threads which were generally alright get deleted while the catalog was filled with /soc/-tier shit. What the hell counts as off-topic on this board?
>>
>>27425114

You're missing all the interracial shitpost threads.

The erica/eliza threads are the worst though. It's a level of autism that actually makes me cringe seeing these people fawn over them.

Also what the fuck is a tomato thread?
>>
>not waiting for Tripwhore thread to come to their logical conclusion.
They will fuck up, their nudes will be plastered everywhere, they will be doxxed and the sweet rain of womanly tears will nourish the board once more.
>>
File: 1436830671210.png (483 KB, 614x614) Image search: [Google]
1436830671210.png
483 KB, 614x614
Do all that and your privilege will be instantly revoked. The role of janitors isn't to impose their own agenda on a board.
>>
>>27427185
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>

Janitors and mods do impose their agendas. Have you ever been on other boards? Maybe you'd have a point if you said he'd get kicked for not enforcing the correct agenda.
>>
>>27426717
Ok yes correct

Trap threads - trash em until they get the point and goto >>>/lbgt/
Interracial/the Jews did this and how can white bois/Etc bois compete - insta b&

>>27427185
Don't b& me but we have the right to discuss, and you can argue that the lack of involvement allowed underage children to post in an 18+ site and if you are in any position of authority you let this happen too. It's fucking illegal or at least it is against this sites ToS. And you fucking know that
>>
>>27427261
Remember the janny who deleted all the fembot/trap threads and kept https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/25950300/ up just so he could mute and report all the people in there not sucking up to him? Wonder where he went.

>Janitors and mods do impose their agendas. Have you ever been on other boards?
Examples?

>>27427308
If you're talking about eliza her threads ARE being deleted.
>>
>>27427342

Ok > If you're talking about eliza her threads ARE being deleted.

Explain

>> 27427414

Will this thread stay up because maybe elz didn't post it? You are creating a gateway for material to be posted that is most likely v&able material.

I'll wait and see..
>>
>>27425114
all these board needs is have the rules enforced and ban all posts claiming to be female.
most of the threads you mentioned are from an indirect correlation when "women" began to actively post
>>
>>27427645
Learn to link holy shit
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 1024x768
>>27427744
Eh my bad cuz. Sorry. The space got added by mistake.

We cool now?
>>
>>27427736
This.
Women attract more normies and thirsty betas
>>
>>27427736
Of course there is no disagreement from me. The OP. I don't want the destruction of this board but some type of event could trigger the mass exodus of those types of posters (male or female) and reset this board if you will.

I am on the outside looking in. At its best this board is a great bunch of honest posters wanting to discuss have fun and just get along with others to keep the loneliness at bay. At its worse is the wish list buying for under ages then trying to form meta relationships the bringing all that shit back to the board. I am positive that many can agree its a huge part of the problem.
>>
>>27425114
make it happen senpaitachi

op for janitor 2016
>>
>>27428666
OP here, your satanic trips *do not lie*

Make r9k "great" "again"
>>
>implying you can ban as a janitor
good one
>>
>>27428819
We are freely exchanging ideas on something that has been a problem, how am i janitor or mod? Geez chill (you), or are you already threatened by the agenda?
>>
File: 1451840825252.png (22 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1451840825252.png
22 KB, 300x188
What is 'supposed' to go on r9k then? That's literally all people post here. If you got rid of those things the board would be gone.
>>
>>27429251
>post thread besides that shit
>it gets deleted
pretty sure jannies actually want it this way
>>
>>27429251
My contention is "no the board would not be gone", there are other places, more appropriate places mind you, to post those offending topics with no fear of b& or >>>/trash/ why don't those people post there? Also as >>27427736
stated there seems to be no rule enforcement.

Thoughts?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.