[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi robots, I ask you to put aside your hatred of women for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Girl-09.png (254 KB, 394x476) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Girl-09.png
254 KB, 394x476
hi robots, I ask you to put aside your hatred of women for a minute and advise me because I know you're all wise despite being highly dysfunctional. I met a shy guy and pursued him at a party earlier this month. we hung out once before he had to fly back. he said he's coming back in the summer, and is moving back here. I finally had the courage to say hi how are you today via social media. I'm expecting the worse. I'm so insecure about this sort of thing how do I prepare myself for rejection???
>>
kill yourself roastie cunt
>>
File: reeeeeeeee6.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee6.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>27425029
GET THE FUCK OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY
>>
Send him a provocative picture, talk sexy to him for a while, then ignore him completely until two days before him coming back.
He's guaranteed to be all over you if you do this.
>>
>>27425029
>Getting rejected as a girl
wew lad nice memes you got there
>>
>>27425073
aside from that
>>
here I'll make it easy

if he's attracted to you he will respond ASAP because he wants his benis in your bagina to
if he's not attracted to you he will give short dry answers or just ignore you

that's how easy it is. the only thing you need to worry about is if he has an avoidant personality but it's really easy to pick up on that if he has it
>>
>>27425146
KILL YOURSELF WHITE KNIGHT FAGGOT
DO NOT GIVE FUCKING GASHES ANY HELP
>>
>>27425165
I'm not helping her, I'm helping the guy get laid. if he actually is a shy robot then I have done my duty as a human bean.
>>
>>27425029
Titts or gtfo

Motlsy gtfo i hope since i dont want to see man boobs
>>
>>27425199
>helping a slut be a slut
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>27425029
Post of arm/leg and state hair+eye-color
If he's actually a red-pilled robot and not a normie-moron he should be attracted to you back.
>>
>>27425164
A shy guy who likes art will go fucking nuts if you start being sexy.
Hell, he'll wank to you every day until the summer, you can be sure of that.

t. shy guy who likes art
>>
>>27425259
Are you a virgin?(rape doesn't count, if it was actual rape) Because if you're not you should leave him alone, wait until marriage/
>>
>>27425273
but won't that seem desperate? I want to see if we're compatible.. I see the possibility of dating him. im totally clueless to how to approach this
>>
>>27425359
When a girl is desperate for you, it's pretty attractive.
Unless you're a Chad. But given he's a shy guy, it's like a dream come true.
>>
>>27425259
well then you're going to have to make all the moves if he's that shy

if he's not interested in you he will seem annoyed at you, if he's interested in you he will be nervous and stumble over words and shit like that.
>>
Act like an interested girl acts around guys she likes. This is not hard. At all. It's not like when you're a male and you have to do rocket science balancing moderately showing interest with maintaining your social status image and showing you have other options and taking steps to increase confidence.

Nobody is going to approach him for you. Stop asking r9k and if you really need to be handheld go ask somewhere girls hang out.

Also if you met at a party you're probably normie trash.
>>
>>27425429
is he like that with other people? clumsy and nervous?
>>
>>27425448
oh god I feel like i've had to do what you mentioned .. I try to show that I have hobbies and other interests, that I take my studies seriously and that I have a few but ok friends
>>
>>27425029
>All this answers to clear bait fembot thread
>2016
>women on /r9k/

Its like the internet didnt teach you anything
>>
>>27425029
You don't. If it comes it's just going to hurt, plain and simple. Try to mitigate that and you'll probably just wind up stifling your own emotions and becoming detached.
>>
>>27425628
perfect thank you. I'll just focus on other areas of my life. I'm not meant for relationships
>>
>women have to spend weeks to find the courage just to say "hi"

hahahahahahaha. i'm sorry, it's not funny but.. no wonder Hollywood and media is constantly driving this MORE CONFIDENCE FOR GIRLS meme.
that's why women like confidence in men so much, because they have zero of it.
>>
>>27425679
You can endure the rejection. It will, in time, get easier. Taking your mind off it is a good idea, though. Just don't give up because you're unwilling to suffer the anguish of rejection now, because it's far better than suffering the anguish of regret later.
>>
>>27425579
Just call him in hysterical tears saying you want to be his forever and that you'll be whatever he wants you to be and do whatever he wants you to do.
>>
Just do it. Count to three then hit enter. Make this man's life better. You have the power.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.