[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've decided to vote for Donald Trump.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (1013 KB, 736x935) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1013 KB, 736x935
I've decided to share with you robots that I am voting for Donald Trump. My list of reasons is as follows:

1). There is no candidate who is more closely aligned with the customer service and hospitality industry. That's a good field to work in and I applaud Donald's attitude toward growing the industry

2). Will commit to keeping drugs and criminals out of our children's schools

3). He embraces the power of the Internet

4). Dislikes the fucking SJW's and will bring moderate Dems into the party

Join me please. Let's Vote for Donald Trump and make America great again!
>>
>>27425010
>3). He embraces the power of the Internet

ahahahahhaha no

He is anti snowden
>>
File: 1458250060720.jpg (23 KB, 350x385) Image search: [Google]
1458250060720.jpg
23 KB, 350x385
>>27425010
>supporting the illegitimacy of the government
>even then, voting for a demagogue

smash the state t b h
>>
>>27425010

Bernie or bust. If he's a nominee in November I will actually leave the house 7.5 months from now to vote for him. No one else is worth the effort of going into the outside world.
>>
>actually voting

PFTCHHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAAA

Could you BE any more of a normie?!?!
>>
>>27425010
>closely aligned with the customer service and hospitality industry

That industry is a parasite on society; it panders to the "feelings" of clients, rather than getting things done.

Of course Trump would be closely aligned to it, as he is a master parasite.
>>
File: hugs pillow.jpg (54 KB, 782x577) Image search: [Google]
hugs pillow.jpg
54 KB, 782x577
>>27425010
If Trump wins, nothing will change. He's pissed off too many people in the establishment to ensure their cooperation, and the Presidency is not a dictatorship. The President NEEDS the cooperation of others in the gov't, or else he's powerless. Executive Orders can be overturned with the stroke of a pen by the next administration, so they can't be relied on for lasting change. If Trump wins, Dems will never support him, and the GOP will split between pro- and anti-Trump factions.

You're a fucking retard for thinking this guy will be anything other than a national embarrassment if he takes office. He's the candidate for scared, cucked little white bois who feel intimidated by the short little brown people delivering pizzas, tending gardens, and cleaning houses.

Despite being a terrible human being, Hillary's the least shitty option right now. Cruz, Bernie and Trump would crash the USA into the ground. Hillary's the only one who would make this shit sandwich somewhat less disgusting until we can find somebody else.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 538x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 538x533
Donald Trump is America's last best hope for World Respectability. He's going to stop pandering to the fucking environmentalists and rebuild the American manufacturing industry.

We'll all have good jobs and 401ks so we can retire at the beach. God Bless Donald Trump and his hatred of faggotry.
>>
>>27426524
You had me until that last paragraph

Hilary's just another establishment candidate. Not much will change during her presidency.
>>
>>27426900
Nothing will change for the better under any of them. The best we can hope for is someone who will do the least damage. Hillary's establishment, but that's actually an advantage. She knows how to keep things relatively tame. She won't tank the country for something stupid like the other three would.
>>
>>27426701
>world respectability

Because every other world leader has made it very, very clear they respect him

Please. If Trump ever got elected all he'd do is hire his friends into cabinet positions and do everything he can to make money before he's impeached.
>>
File: image-1.jpg (32 KB, 440x531) Image search: [Google]
image-1.jpg
32 KB, 440x531
>2016
>actually voting
>>
>>27426937
I just can't vote for a woman though, not under any circumstances.
>>
>>27426209
That's not what OP was talking about you dunce.
Trump knows how to use the Internet to his advantage. And who cares? Do you think the Government is ever going to stop spying on you? Even if there was a landmark case in the judicial system do you HONESTLY believe they'd stop?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.