[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the majority of females on this board underage while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1019.jpg (21 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1019.jpg
21 KB, 400x399
Why are the majority of females on this board underage while the majority of males on here are adults?
>>
File: 1457746664650.png (42 KB, 151x164) Image search: [Google]
1457746664650.png
42 KB, 151x164
Because they're angsty teenage cunts who think that they're being edgy and rebellious by hanging out with a bunch of NEETS on the internet
>>
as an attention whore develops, she realizes she can put it to better use in other sorts of places
>>
>>27425269
Yep, BUMP
>>
why are you such a questioning little shit frodo?
>>
>>27424771
Women may start out awkward and weird but every girl eventually loses her virginity and finds the right guy.

An awkward weird guy stays a forever alone the rest of his life.
>>
>>27425933
Women cannot be robots confirmed.
>>
Females mature faster than males so developmentally they are the same
>>
>>27425965
>31
>still feel like i'm eighteen

How to adult?
>>
>>27426120

I've been wondering that myself lately. I still feel like I'm 18. My opinions have changed and I'm less of an incompetent retard, but I'm basically the same as I was seven years ago. Maybe I'm doing life wrong.
>>
>>27426153
I feel you. I'm not the same person I was as a teenager but I don't feel like an adult either.
>>
>>27424771
Because all the "females" are males pretending to be females.
Let us be honest for a second here, if you were a girl, would you come to a cesspool of people literally hating you for your gender?
I may not know much about females but I know they'd rather go to /soc/ for attention rather then robots as we are too needy and clingy for their taste.
>>
>>27424771
>Why are the majority of females on this board underage while the majority of males on here are adults?

proof?
>>
>>27426655
go on omegle r9k tag, all the females are 15-17
>>
>>27426710
>are 15-17

proof?
I mean honestly, not even trolling
>>
>>27424771
there are 2 things wrong with your post

1st off, there are no females on this board
2nd, adult person here is a rarity
>>
They're little teenaged brats going through emotional changes that found out how easy it is to get attention and sympathy on here

they'll either move on or become tripfags
>>
>>27425933

This. Any girl worth fucking won't stay a loser past 18, and even ugly girls tend to get their shit together.
>>
>>27424771
this is a board for robots, be them female or male, but is damn hard to find a true fembot (20+ khv femanon) most of them go with the flow, conform to societal norms and try their hardest to fit in, they get bfs, lose their vcards in other words as time passes they become normies, you won't find them here, so we are stuck with normies in waiting (underagefags).
>>
>guys on /r9k/
>majority adults

If you were an adult it would be painfully clear just how many of these posts are made by underage kiddos. They don't know real feels.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.