[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU FUCKERS LIED TO ME, YOU SAID BEING A WAGEKEK IS SUFFERING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1429989833551.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1429989833551.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
YOU FUCKERS LIED TO ME, YOU SAID BEING A WAGEKEK IS SUFFERING AND THE NEETLIFE IS THE GOOD LIFE

I've been off work for about a month now. Jesus Christ, what the fuck do you retards do all day? I work out, I sleep a lot, I read all the books I want, I keep up with news, and I'm STILL fucking bored 24/7.

Fucking NEETs are delusional, that's the truth.
>>
>>27424690
Play games, shitpost, meme around town. Have a list of things to do and goals.
>>
>>27424714
>goals
>play games
>shitpost
>meme around town
Real aspiring stuff, really showing those wagey's that they're wasting their time working away.
>>
>>27424690
>a bloo hoo I'm too dumb to enjoy freedom
>>
>>27424690
>taking the memes for serious
>>
>>27424690
>i dont know what to do with my life and its somehow YOUR FAULT
>>
NEETs are cancer
>>
it's the saddest when wagekeks post about not knowing how to spend their time anyway if they didn't have their corporate overlords directing most of it.
don't you have any dreams, hobbies, interests, and aspirations of your own other than literally trading your life for money as a cog in the machine?
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>27424849
Kek everyone on this board is too cucked to enjoy freedom.
Literally every thread on this board is
>holy shit why does life suck so much
>whats the best way to kill myself i'm totally done with this
Fucking hypocrite
>>
>>27425057
>dreams, hobbies, interests, and aspirations
Those aren't very common with robots.
>>
After a while you get used to it. Then it becomes fun as fuck and being active becomes hell.

Drugs help a lot.
>>
File: tomoko's wasted day.jpg (49 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
tomoko's wasted day.jpg
49 KB, 1366x768
>>27424690
>Jesus Christ, what the fuck do you retards do all day? [...] and I'm STILL fucking bored 24/7.
being bored ain't the greatest. But it's sure a fuck of a lot better than being busy and stressed. I'd always rather have nothing to do than have work to get done.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.