[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Filthy Frank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
What does r9k think of filthy Frank is he a robot too?
>>
Garbage for 15 year olds
>>
essential reddit-core
>>
Reddit normie for kids.
>>
>>27424591
Vaguely reminds me of the mentality of a btard from 8 years ago mixed with the current one from reddit / facebook teenage memers.

He's really good at monetizing those people so I'm kinda jelly.
>>
Been to Reddit only a handful of times whereas I browse 4chan everyday. Frank is okay I saw a couple of his vids and lold. Also not a robot just a shy normie. Done some pretty robot tier stuff in my day though.
>>
>>27424591
absolute piece of shit trash
>>
>>27424591

When he flew under the radar he was a good example of /b/-core mixed with a little more self awareness.

Now he's just pandering to people who have this expectation of him being 'so gros n randum Lol"
>>
he's an ironic memer
>>
>>27424611
>>27424637
>>27424678
>>27424724
/thread
>SELF AWARENESS AMIRITE
>>
Perfect example of a sellout, pandering to the LCD and changing his views to fit his target demographic. A real piece of shit, he can't hold relationships with others and is completely disliked in the youtubesphere.

Source: Semi-famous youtuber (about ~780k subscribers) with a lot of experience and a bit of common sense
>>
>>27424591
Filthy Frank is edgy normie tier, fuck off
>>
>>27424724
>good at monetizing

He is not if the price to pay is get epilepsy like he got
>>
>>27424591
His music is better than his ironic anger videos
>>
>>27424895
>Source: Semi-famous youtuber
hint: NOBODY CARES
you don't have to announce who you are because 1. nobody cares 2. your opinion would matter more than anyone elses' anyway
It's not even a new or different opinion
>>
But nobody ever says what THEY like. Everything is just bad. You're all shitposters. This is not quality content. Reddit is not an adjective.
>>
>>27425023
you wanna say you dont care the slightest who he might be
>>
I think he's funny. I don't really care what audience he panders to, it's entertainment.

A little bit inspirational how he can act like he does with normies judging him and not care about them.

Fucking normies.
>>
>>27425041
very this
yeporinigaldsdhasudibsa
>>
>>27425023
Aww, that's cute, you're like a little kid who says he's not jealous when his friends ask him about his crush dating Chad.

You're a little bitch. You won't amount to anything. Just admit it.
>>
>>27424894
nice, how many levels of irony are you on?
>>
>>27424996
This
Nigga needs to drop another album
>>
>>27425106
No

>>27425141
Source: Loser who projects his insecurities onto people who don't actually care who he is
>>
>>27424895
edubz or pyro
>>
>>27425109
How old are you? Just curious, and don't lie, this is an anonymous board.
>>
>>27425208
LOL, bro you have no idea who you're talking to. It's honestly pathetic that you just act tough because you're anonymous. If we met in person you wouldn't be able to muster out a word because you'd be in so much awe. Literally hundreds of thousands of people worship me. I'm a God. You...well, you're a chimp. You're a fucking monkey. You want a banana? You want a banana to eat you fucking chimp? You're so stupid.
>>
>>27424996
Hir music literally licks anus, it's horrible.
The old angry videos with just him was the only good stuff he did.
>>
>>27425236
chimps aren't monkeys
you and your opinions still don't really matter
don't get mad on the internet just because you're insecure
>>
>>27425254
this video is perfect for the kind of person you are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3gyAIivghc
>>
>>27425254
Nah man
I won't say he's amazing or anything like that, but I literally cannot stop listening to his Medicine remix

>>27425236
>you have no idea who you're talking to
Isn't the consensus that you don't matter?
>>
File: 12377005395161.jpg (10 KB, 227x294) Image search: [Google]
12377005395161.jpg
10 KB, 227x294
>>27425236
Sometimes my dick touches the water when I shit down to shit.

What about you shortstuff?
>>
>>27425236
You just got baited. Fuck off normie
>>
>>27425222
18 senpai
nice trips
>>
>>27425236
middle jej
>>
>>27424591
I've stopped watching him but I loved the Joji music, it's chill as fuck I put it on sometimes to help me sleep.

Looking forward that Chloe Burbank album he announced on Instagram.
>>
File: 1452517330637.jpg (56 KB, 720x683) Image search: [Google]
1452517330637.jpg
56 KB, 720x683
I like FF, some of his shit has gone downhill but I'm a fan of dark humor and whatever convinces teens to kill themselves.
>>
File: you_tonight.jpg (14 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
you_tonight.jpg
14 KB, 480x540
>>27425236
What manner do you speak upon me, ye with the essence of a female dog? I shall ye know I graduated top of my class in the kings men, and I have participated in plentiful raids on the lords enemies, and I have over 300 comfirmed kills. I am trained in warfare that of the African human-like mammal and I am the top bowman in the land. Thou art nothing to me but another target. I will take your life with precision the likes of with the Lord's Earth has never seen before, mark my words. Ye think you can escape after saying that swill to me in a message? Ponder again, fool. I am contacting my secret network of rouges across the land and your location is being found, so prepare thyself for the storm, ye flyspawn. You are dead, nave. The storm that which takes the insignificant thing ye call thy life. Thou art verily dead, he who is beardless. I can be anywhere at any time, and I can take your life in seven hundred different, with nothing but mine bare hands. Not only am I trained in brawling, I have the entire armory of the lords men and I will use it to its full extent to extinguish your life from this land. If only you knew the righteous consequences of your "clever" remark, you might of held thine tongue. But you did not, and now you shall pay the toll, fool. I will defecate fury all over thou, and thou shalt drown in it. You are deceased, young one.
>>
File: 1455922522507.png (506 KB, 829x720) Image search: [Google]
1455922522507.png
506 KB, 829x720
>>27424591
Filthy Frank is a character played by George Miller. George Miller seems like a normal person, so no. Filthy Frank is not a real person
>>
no he's a normie, wtf? do you actually think that he goes on 4chan? damn i hate these filthyfrank fanboys
>>
I hate everything
Yuriofthewind
Game Theory
Filthy Frank
>>
>>27428431
To be fair, Game Theory was always shit, people are just now realizing it
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.