[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you robots be opposed to pitching in money to buy a decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1457434912280.png (846 KB, 900x550) Image search: [Google]
1457434912280.png
846 KB, 900x550
Would you robots be opposed to pitching in money to buy a decent chunk of land and starting a small commune?

Everyone would get a small chunk of the land to farm and build a house on. The rest of the land would serve as a market place and commons area.

Benefits
>No normies
>A sense of community and identity
>Actually owning what you produce (unlike being a wagie)
>Cooperative economic structure
>More free time
>Getting fit from farming and building

Downsides
>Police raids (normies hate autonomy)
>Normie scum trying to move in and take over
>Telecom could be cost prohibitive unless everyone pitches in
>Some trade with normies may be necessary to raise the funds for telecom installation

Let's discuss
>>
>>27424454
ye

lurking
>>
>>27424454
welp glad we got so much progress done today. good work lads
>>
File: 18277-29899-31655.jpg (48 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
18277-29899-31655.jpg
48 KB, 512x384
>>27424454
The only people I hate more than normies are robots
>>
lol, yea that'll turn out great until the ATF (or some other alphabet soup) decides they don't like your autonomy and sets one of your members up for a crime then comes to slaughter everything that moves on your compound

Sounds like y'all are tryna be Ruby Ridge 2.0
>>
File: 2125-6568-29888.png (573 KB, 621x672) Image search: [Google]
2125-6568-29888.png
573 KB, 621x672
>>27424454
The only reason we're all robots is because there are normies and Chad's above us. Think of it as the social pyramid; Chads/Stacies on top, followed by normies, followed by failed normies. (Robots are like the pariahs, outside of the social structure.)
Throughout history, not a single society has existed without forming some version of this. If we formed a community, we'd do so, with the least pathetic of us up top and the most at the bottom. It's inevitable.

Plus, true robots can only live in isolation, occasionally using image boards like this one to revive natural urge to communicate (like masturbating.) A commune would never work because we'd have to interact with each other, face to face.

Sorry, OP. It's a nice thought but this is the closest we'll ever get to a community.
>>
>>27425600
to be quite perfectly honest with you my family it's either that or die slowly where I'm at
>>
>>27425600
To be fair they'll probably have good reason to bust us with the massive amount of CP that would inevitably circulate between us
>>
>>27425706
Speak for yourself buddy.

At least cyber whatnot isn't enough to get a shoot to kill whatever moves warrant.

Then again, the way the police are nowadays that wouldn't really matter.
>>
>>27425645
>there are no alternatives to being superior or inferior
>lateral existence doesn't exist

you typed up that long ass post and can't come up with such a simple concept that invalidates it
>>
What say ye to an extensive underground bunker/tunnel complex with popups and access to all the above ground structures on the property?

I've always wanted something like this.
>>
File: toogg.png (47 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
toogg.png
47 KB, 225x225
>>27424454

>Pitch money in
>No guarantee I will get a return on my investment

Nah, fuck off
>>
>>27425737
>not enough to get shoot to kill
I doubt anyone would punish them harshly for shooting up a bunch of pedophilic willful social rejects
>>
>>27425801
Police can murder pretty much whoever they want anyway.

Especially anyone the media can portray as "problematic".

If I was to join a commune it would be one with the folks over at /k/
>>
>>27424454
>No normies
Robots are too lazy to move out of mommies basement. Your stupid little commune would be full of fauled normies
>>
>>27425841
That way we could all at least go down swinging
>>
>>27425866
exactly, good post
>>
>>27425905
Only in self defence of course <3
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 409x409
>work
>me

No.

NEET LYFE IS ONLY LIFE

Besides, I don't want to be on autism island with you dorks
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (76 KB, 800x440) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
76 KB, 800x440
>>27424454

you know 87% of posters here are normie right?

please for the sake of our land screen everyone who comes in for traits of normism and demand to have a document of their mental history.
>>
>>27426012
>neet
>at home

you are already on autism island
>>
>>27426018
I can put on a norman face when I have to but I have a pretty extensive history when it comes to mental problems.

Would I be allowed in?
>>
>>27426062
if you have the ability to socialize relatively easy then its a definent no you cant.
>>
>if someone in a community doesn't work, they all starve
>I know, I'll go get into a small isolated cooperative sharing community consisting entirely of NEETs!
pass
>>
>>27424454
op do you have contact
>>
>>27426018
>document of their mental history
nice bait and switch
outgoing normalfags get things documented
robots just have the word of their family acknowledging they're "a bit off" hint hint wink wink complete loser
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.