[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I respond to this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (101 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101 KB, 640x1136
How do I respond to this
>>
>>27424244
so whats for dinner
>>
Tell her to fuck off. She's just sad that Chad no longer plunges his giant dick into her gaping cunt while choking her from behind, leaving her passed out and continuously convulsing as multiple orgasms ripple through her body and Chad's cum spreads throughout the insides of her ass, pussy and mouth, while he buckles his belt with one hand and talks on the phone with the next slut he's going to plow with the other, and leaves after raiding her fridge. The memories of his scent alone propel her to clean up the mess he made and compose herself for the next session, which is the highlight of her vapid life, and any semblance of career, family, or societal duty is yet another distraction from being blindfolded, spat on, and willingly eating out Chad's asshole while being photographed.

She's a worthless individual, barely even human, and she pines for the old times. Tell her all this, and tell her that all she's good for is dying in a manner that makes it easy for non-Chads to clean up her body.
>>
>>27424244
She's your mother.
Tell her you'll always be there for her.
She raised you man, she loves you. she made you.
>>
>>27424417
Fuck you. Entirely.

She's a goddamn dog whining that her old abusive master no longer beats her. She's a slave who wishes she was back in chains.

Cunts fuck Chad, Chad ditches Cunts, Cunts cry, and people like you support them.

Great fucking job.
>>
>>27424382
jesus fucking christ you're the most pathetic cuck i've seen on this board so far.

how the fuck do you faggots have such a vivid imagination over what Chad does to all the girls you crush over? why do you obsess over him fucking your crushes?
>>
>>27424450
Unless you're OP, you have no idea.
This could be a depressed widow.
You know nothing.
Unless you're OP.
If you are, you're probably a sociopath in need of MAJOR counselling.
>>
>>27424244
Is your dad around?
>>
>>27424463
>jesus fucking christ you're the most pathetic cuck i've seen on this board so far.

Don't blame me, blame genetics. My whore of a mother rode Chad's cock all throughout her childhood and it ruined her womb, probably going through multiple abortions, and then she found some beta wagecuck to give her an anchorbaby to his paycheck and here I am.

All I can do is try to fight against my oppressors and guide others toward a more moral society.
>>
>>27424525
Yes, hes retired and just plays mobile games all day. He's a fucking dickhead manchild, and on occasion a good father/husband
>>
>>27424463
I wonder who could be behind this post

JK, please go away Chad
>>
Unless you're mom's an asshole or something, how about hanging out with her some time? She might miss you if she tells you she's lonely.
>>
>>27424547

Unless there's more at play here he sounds like a chill dude.

I bet you're a cunt.
>>
>>27424244

Give her the D, trust me on this one
>>
>>27424382
Who hurt you, anon? I agree that women are generally cunts though.
>>
>>27424553
Why would you hang out with her if you're not going to fuck her? It's not like girls have anything interesting to say. They're honestly just a fat vagina surrounded by pointless flesh.

Just my opinion, no offense to any women out there.
>>
>>27424463
have you considered leaving this board forever?
>>
>>27424616
been here about 10 years, so how bout you fuck off you casual?
>>
>>27424664
>I've been here longer than the board has

aren't you ashamed of being a lying piece of shit? do you enjoy being wrong about everything?
>>
>>27424587
Well, it seems like that's his mom and not just some random cunt, if that makes a difference.
>>
>>27424664
>claims to have been here ten years
>doesn't know that the world is built upon virgins who try to build a better society than the ones they live in, i.e., a society where Chads take the virginity of every female and act as Gods on earth that women worship every waking moment of the day and dream of every minute when they sleep.

Life is suffering and you contribute to it with your ignorance.
>>
File: 1447453687607.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1447453687607.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
>>27424664
This is just sad. Why would you lie on an anonymous imageboard? Do you feel like a superior person? You're as low as they come. You're scum. Nothing. A miserable heap of flesh with no sustenance or purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3gyAIivghc
>>
>>27424587
yeah honestly we should just eradicate all women because they're worthless
(no offense to any women out there)
>>
>>27424709
>a woman not being a used up cumrag whose insides are permanently rearranged from having giant Chad dicks thrusted into her for the entire period between reaching sexual maturity up to age 30

Yeah, and also Unicorns are real.
>>
>>27424768
My moms only been with my father, you fucking cunt I'd smash you in the mouth with the end of a fucking bat.
>>
>>27424768
>tfw truer words have never been spoken
IMO we should just put all women in cells, keep them fed and exercised and used just as incubators for our offspring, once again I need to clarify that this is just my opinion and I don't mean any harm to any women reading this post
>>
>>27424768
You do realize that was still frowned upon extremely in the last. Some of us have parents from small religious towns.
>>
>>27424802
>My moms only been with my father
Yeah, and I'm Keanu Reeves. Your mom is a slut, and your dad is a cuck. You probably don't even know how to swing a baseball bat because your little father bitch never taught you. Fucking fight me you evolutionary mistake.
>>
>>27424863
>Fucking fight me you evolutionary mistake.
I wish.
>>
File: hard pass.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
hard pass.png
192 KB, 501x445
>>27424450
this guy is fucked in the head
>>
>>27424863
How would you know anything about his parents? You don't even know him in real life...
>>
>>27424863

I for one support our new shitposting /b/tard overlord

Keep triggering those newfags, friend
>>
>>27424907
Oh gee well lets look at the facts:

1. His mom is a female--

DING DING DING DING! I KNOW EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW NOW!
>>
>>27424907
How do you know 1+1=2? How do you know the sun will once again rise after it falls at night?

I live my life on one thing and one thing alone - constants. I observe, and I have faith in the laws of the universe.

Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, all women are whores.
>>
>>27424863
nothing to do with anything, but if you couldn't pick up sports by yourself as a kid, then something is wrong with you.
>>
>>27424580
This man. He's obviously made enough money for your whole family and the worst thing he does is hangs around playing on his cellphone. I'm guessing that OP is just a massive pussy who thinks that having a straight shooting father with a dry, if sometimes a little offensive, sense of humour is the worst thing that's ever happened to a brofam
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.