[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /anti-chad/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Inb4 normie

Be me
>Bullied in school, didnt play football or any other type of alpha male pursuit
>Extremley fit however
>lift everyday
>Train alone but do it right next to the chads to intimidate them
>Joined the Army, most chad tier job in the world. Full of egotistical cunts
>Same again, dont play sport therefore they all think Im weird and dont know how to approach me
>Despite that Im super fit, get good scores in PT, can do my job well
>Frustrates the alphas because they cant understand why a 'nerd' is able to keep up with them
>Enjoy the fact I'm fucking with their delicate social hierarchy. Purposely encroach on their groups and fuck with them
>Go to the boozer when they do and drink wherever I want.
>Often create work place tension just from my presence
>CO is some rugby hero from uni, doesn't know what to do with me because he has no excuse to post me somewhere else.

Anyone else here have the mental capacity of a robot but the body and heart of a chad?
>>
Just play sports with them bro, you'll make friends and it's a lot more fun. Just say you're interested and if you really are in great shape they'll probably accept you
>>
>>27424191
>will die in afghanistan or iraq so chad can keep
affording to drive his car to his gf's place in order to fuck her
>anti-chad
Yes you sure showed him!
>>
>>27425140
>this old ass meme
Stay mad famalam
>>
>>27424191
>I'm gonna be a huge faggot just to show them!!
enjoy never being promoted for being unable to mesh with the brotherhood
>>
Playing sports doesn't make you Chad. Being cruel to robots makes you Chad.
>>
>>27424191
vox day would call you the sigma male and it's a huge fucking compliment
>>
>>27424191
Doing Gods work anon, keep it up.
>>
>>27424191
Alright man let's have a chat.
What are you going to do, you can pull off maybe 1 or 2 contracts before you're promoted up to being the guy that has to get guys like you that want to be the weak link in the chain to do shit and not have problems with all the others.

I'm very low on the totem pole but anyone can easily get thrown into position of being a subject matter expert and now you're in charge of sorting shit out and it reflects directly on you if your team fucks up. Do you just not care? I know in my job if it doesn't get done a fuckton of hardware can be deadlined and people are then sitting targets. This is honestly the kind of shit that makes me really apprehensive about leadership positions.
>>
>>27425090
dude this.
playing sports is an amazing way to make at least acquaintances. anyone i've met i've met by doing sports, pretty much. i don't say much at all, just play decently or be ready to learn and not sperg out, and people end up including me
>>
You sound like an autist thinking you're interrupting them with you mission but in reality you're probably just the weird guy nobody understand what his deal is and as soon as you leave they forget about your existence and go on with their lives
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.