[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Bailey Jay considered himself to be male and regards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
Reminder that Bailey Jay considered himself to be male and regards men who masturbate to his pictures and videos as homosexual.
>>
okay

Don't care
>>
>>27424089
I was never able to masturbate to him.
I can only masturbate to women being hate fucked and chocked by alpha Chads while I imagine myself as them.

Guess I'm straight.
>>
how do like this ugly hook nose degenerate
>>
>>27424089

Already disproved this in the last thread.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/04/22/inside_amy_schumer_s_season_three_3_premiere_interview_with_bailey_jay_encourages.html

>And then, regarding Jay's husband: "What was it like to watch him enter this situation... I'm assuming he'd just been straight before?" To her credit, Jay quickly clarifies that her husband, being with a woman, remains straight, but Schumer has already reinforced the false connection between gender identity and sexual orientation that we all need to get past.
>>
do you honestly think she cares about labels

actually, do you think any healthy person who loves others and himself cares about labels

just think for 5 seconds senpai
>>
>>27424089

>considered

is he dead or something?
>>
>>27424089
>caring anyway
It's masturbation, not your lover
>>
File: 8u426Fo.jpg (160 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
8u426Fo.jpg
160 KB, 600x899
This seems like a nice place to post rare Baileys
>>
File: baileycums.gif (596 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
baileycums.gif
596 KB, 500x350
>uf ah hnggg
>Spurt
>>
>>27424089

I find clothed Bailey really attractive, but naked pics don't do it for me.

Cant quite figure out what that makes me.
>>
File: 1456801192206.jpg (259 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
1456801192206.jpg
259 KB, 1067x1600
>>27424691
Straight probably
>>
if you biggest issue in life is whether or not you're gay then I envy you.
>>
File: Pp2Nkyr.gif (997 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
Pp2Nkyr.gif
997 KB, 500x283
>Fleshlight endorsed by Bailey
>>
>>27424731
I'd lick and suck on her soles
>>
File: PvoAxbM.jpg (113 KB, 599x900) Image search: [Google]
PvoAxbM.jpg
113 KB, 599x900
>>27424873
Oh I bet you would
>>
>>27424731
I also prefer when she's clothed and I'm kinda gay as fuck
>>
Nice imgur filenames faggot, share the gallery already.
>>
>>27424089
But I'm bisexual

I don't think I've ever masturbated to Bailey Jay though, only... similar content
>>
It's all about perception maaayyn, if I met you I could perceive you as an orange, and no matter what you said to contradict me, nothing would change that. I'm a straight man, and I jack my sausage to bailey jay. And yes, shes a woman, at least in my eyes.
>>
>This faggot is balding

TOP KEK
>>
Does anyone know if Bailey has snapchat?
I know a few other traps do
>>
>>27424965
>>27424358

I also like to eat a bloody steak while pretending that it's a vegetarian salad because I didn't get enough oxygen when I was born. Sometimes I also fill up a tall glass with sand and pretend that it's refreshing water. Make-believe is fun!

>>27424366
labels are useful actually, it's what lets you separate the 10 year-old dog food from the canned beans and in this case prevents you from being in the closet.
>>
>>27425145
>I also like to eat a bloody steak while pretending that it's a vegetarian salad because I didn't get enough oxygen when I was born. Sometimes I also fill up a tall glass with sand and pretend that it's refreshing water. Make-believe is fun!
That's great anon, I see you go the hang of it yourself, make believe truly is fun!
>>
>>27425145

What are you talking about? You claimed Bailey Jay sees people who masturbate to her as homosexual and I posted an interview that proves you wrong. If you want to spam threads about how you personally believe people who masturbate to trannies are gay that's fine but don't claim Bailey Jay thinks that because she doesn't.
>>
File: helpful diagram.png (31 KB, 660x880) Image search: [Google]
helpful diagram.png
31 KB, 660x880
>>27425302
I'm not OP

Also
>she
>her
>personally believe

Let me help you with that
>>
File: 500.jpg (253 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
253 KB, 1500x1000
>>27425337

That's wrong at least in the case of transmen. It's way more gay to masturbate to transmen than it is to masturbate to trannies.

Pic related would be straight to masturbate to according to your chart.
>>
>>27425442
I fap to bailey on a daily basis, and if that is a trans woman, well let me just say it's disgusting, and would never masturbate to it. Unless I was gay ofcourse, but I'm not.
>>
>>27425442
>what is a false dilemma

You know that there are perfectly fine 100% natural women out there, right?

Also how even is it more gay? at least that tranny isn't acting like a faggot.
>>
>>27425442
I mean the problem is that attraction to transpeople doesn't fit neatly into either the "gay" or "straight" box. Insiting that it's either is trying to force to puzzle to fit by ignoring vital aspects.

Some say it's "gay", but why aren't I attracted to actual men and masculine features at all? I wouldn't care if I was, so it's not about being in the closet. IMO bisexuality would rock. But I truly am not. Some say trans attraction is "straight", but why then am I attracted to Bailey Jay in part BECAUSE OF the dick? If I met a non-trans girl just like her, I'd rate her a 7 at most, 6 more likely. But Bailey Jay is a 10 in my book.

So maybe we need more boxes? I mean I feel like we 're looking at an orange and trying to decide whether it's more like an apple or a pear. But, of course, t's actualy neither, and belongs in a seperate category of it's own.
>>
>>27424965
>You wanna go meet up with anon?
>No way man, that dude's an orange
this concept made me kek
>>
>>27424358
>http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/04/22/inside_amy_schumer_s_season_three_3_premiere_interview_with_bailey_jay_encourages.html

>bailey jay lives in poughkeepsie

holy shit
>>
>>27426337
Not anymore, she lives in Tampa Bay now
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.