[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>prostitution is illegal in America >incel virgins are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: .jpg (61 KB, 506x380) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
61 KB, 506x380
>prostitution is illegal in America
>incel virgins are a tiny minority

>prostitution is legal in Japan
>country is full of virgin incels

Explain this shit. Why don't Japanese guys just fuck hookers? We don't have that option in America, not without the risk of getting shot by the pigs then spending the rest of your life AS a prostitute in prison if you survive.
>>
No one with any common sense wants to lose their virginity to a prostitute.
>>
are they having birthrate issue over there? no one is having sex...i wonder the reason
>>
>>27423929
I did, I found out that "she" had a dick midway, still came
My first kiss was with a trap, yes, I kissed her, I was drunk, shit happens,
No homo
>>
>>27423876
Because most people don't give a shit if they're a virgin. Only people who want to blame all their problems on something else do.
>>
>>27423983
thats different. no shame in losing it to a qt trap girl. i would pay for that.

>>27423981
3DPD < 2D Goddess
>>
>talking to a prostitute

I'm considering going for a tranny just because I'm to scared of women.
>>
>>27423929
A prostitute won't crush your social life by telling everyone you know about your poor sexual performance or dick smaller than 8 inches.
>>
>>27424017
in america, you are less of a man if you are a virgin. in japan, if you are a virgin, that just means you haven't had sex.
>>
>>27424024
I payed her, she wasn't cute, she was smoking hot, she was also really sweet, told me I'm cute and shit
She also told she rarely kiss anyone, probably lied, but I really liked it, also she gave me her phone number and offered me to meet her in her house for only 20 euros per hour instead of 50, but i never did it, too scared
>>
>>27424046
Once again
>blaming your life problems on something
Why do you care if other people think you're less of a man?
>>
File: 8pGzjRO.gif (2 MB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
8pGzjRO.gif
2 MB, 400x223
>>27424072
enjoy your aids, faggit
>>
>>27423981
They are but it's very overblown by 4chan. People here like to make it seem like literally every Japanese guy is a beta hikki because then they can fantasize about going to Japan and having all the sexually pent up jappo women throw themselves at them. The reality is while they are below replacement birth rate, many Western nations are as well. Germany and Poland for example are actually worse off than Japan in terms of birth rate.
>>
File: 7x4PHtG.jpg (208 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
7x4PHtG.jpg
208 KB, 1200x849
Uhmm.. You do realize the japanese men perfere anime girls and videogame girls than their women.
>>
>>27424134
>AIDS from kiss
Nigga...
>>
>>27423876
Because their country isnt filled with primitive brown "people" that can act on things beyond the most basic instinct?
>>
>>27424075
>why do you care if people who think you're less of a man don't respect you?
>why do you care if your social, professional and love life are nonexistent because of this?
>why do you care if everyone around you is driving you to suicide because you haven't had sex before the age of 18?

Imbecile.
>>
File: 1459024199726.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459024199726.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>27423876
men want love, not sluts.

>b-b-but the feminist media tells me guys only care about sex!
>>
>>27424182
Do you talk about sex at work? Why do you care about a social or love life? Professional life has nothing to do with sex. No one is driving you to suicide, you just are a weak faggot who cares what irrelevant people think.
>>
>>27423876
Because they are redpilled and actually prefer 2D to 3D
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x480
>>27424150
> ywn be intimate with a spider girl
> ywn feel the slight prickle of her legs as she trys to be gentle and not poke you
> ywn never hear the clicking sound of her exoskeleton as you both undulate in pleasure

> WHY
>>
>>27424299
>Do you talk about sex at work?
Yes. Most people do.

>Why do you care about a social or love life?
Because I stopped pretending that NEET hiki life is good and that I don't care about love and relationships.

>Professional life has nothing to do with sex
In an environment almost completely dominated by women, sexual attraction has a lot to do with your success.

>No one is driving you to suicide
>constantly bombarded with reminders that you're a "weak faggot" if you're a virgins
>insulted from all sides, including people like you

>you just are a weak faggot who cares what irrelevant people
My weakness is due to being a virgin over the age of 20. And your bosses, superiors, coworkers and women you're attracted to are not irrelevant people.
>>
>>27424150
>>27424326
>I speak for the entire male population of Japan. The amount of anime I have fapped to makes me an authority on this xDDD
>>
>>27423876
Vaginal penetration in exchange for money is actually illegal in Japan, though most places ignore that rule from what I've heard.
>>
>>27424438
>Yes. Most people do.
N-no. That's really not normal, m8.
>>
>>27424461
Just make a research, faggot
>>
>>27423876
it costs lots of money when you can just buy a reusable onahole and masturbate to a perfect 2d girl
>>
>>27423876
Japanese girls are even more materialistic than Americans
Prostitutes are for guys who haven't given up on girls, or for guys who have had too much experience with girls
>>
I don't think I'd visit a brothel if prostitution were legal. People are filthy and I'd like to avoid them.
>>
>>27423981
Low birthrates are a trend in educated societies.
>>
>>27424438
>Yes. Most people do.

It's really only normal if you work at mcdicks
>>
>>27424694
You don't talk to your coworkers about sex during your break, when work is slow or while having some beers after work?
>>
>>27424438
Well I guess I haven't worked at a shitty minimum wage job in a while, but I've literally never talked about sex with my coworkers. You don't have to be a neet hiki to not care about a social or love life. I'm pretty satisfied with my job and hobbies.

Basically you're saying you can't stop thinking about sex. Not really the average thing.
I'm a virgin. You're weak because you center your life around other people, not because you're a virgin.
One of my only friends is also public known as a virgin. He doesn't want sex because he's focused on his career. He jokes about it and doesn't care.
>>
>>27424786
No because I work in an office senpai

there are lots of women here who will get offended
>>
>>27424786
No lmao. Are you fucking 15 or a nigger by chance?
>>
>>27423876
>Xbox 360 controller
Do you think he plays a bunch of terrible weeb shit or is he a shmups bro?
>>
>>27423876
>Why don't Japanese guys just fuck hookers?
Because they want a girlfriend like in their toxic animes, but they're not real, so they get even more depressed as a result.
>>
>>27424819
Shmups bro. The crt gives it away
>>
The answer is simple, actually. It's a point I've made numerous times, and it surprises me that more people haven't made it as well.

It isn't purely sex that's desired. Speaking with regard to Japan, from what I've heard they consider someone who has only sex with prostitutes as "virgins with experience", or some such thing.

It isn't merely sex that's desired, but sexual affection. The experience of sex with someone who actually wants to have sex with you, someone who actually desires you.

It's one thing for a sexually experienced person to visit a prostitute for a bit of quick fun. It's vastly different for a person who no woman would touch unless he paid her for the privilege. That is admitting that you are undesirable in a monstrously radical way. Most men have sex at some point with a woman who actually wants to engage in the act. To be forced to pay for it is to accept that you are one of the very, very few who no woman wants. And that is a very hard gospel. It makes you sick and angry. It hurts. I can attest to that.

I can't begin to imagine how something like that would bring anyone anything but pain. If an experience with a prostitute was acceptable to virgins, there would be no wizards, no sad old men living in a kind of humiliation very few men die knowing. And yet we exist.

A thirsty man doesn't drink salt water, however desperate he may be. It may appear to be the remedy for his pain but, when all is said and done, it will kill him.
>>
>>27424942
>toxic animes
>toxic

nice buzzword ya got there
>>
>>27425070
Well it gives them false expectations...
>>
>>27425085
Do you have a single fact to back that up buddy?
>>
File: 0005 - EVJfi7d.png (77 KB, 515x369) Image search: [Google]
0005 - EVJfi7d.png
77 KB, 515x369
>>27424142
get out of here with your logic, people here just want to fantasize about Asian women because they know they can't get with Europeans
>>
File: 6497352794.jpg (22 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
6497352794.jpg
22 KB, 575x323
>>27423983
>I found out that "she" had a dick midway
How do you not know this? Was it pitch black? Even then, you didn't feel the balls slapping against yours?
>>
>>27425761
I was drunk
It was dark
Dunno, I was like "wow, your pussy is tight!"
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.