[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian Father
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1458172676711.png (443 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458172676711.png
443 KB, 600x600
I'm black and i'm dating this qt Russian girl who immigrated a few months ago.
She tells me to meet her parents.
She said her dad is Pro-Putin, am I fucked.
Oh, my name is Mohammed.
>>
sheesh the russkie girl went native quickly. a few months? bloody hell
>>
>>27424571
Maybe the russians aren't as racist as you hoped they'd be
>>
>>27423599
I'm going to treat you as though you're not a troll. Are you a typical black dude? And are you that religious?
>>
>>27423599
I hate niggers. That is all.
>>
>>27424602
Yes, i am a black dude, i'm currently in university.
I'm a secret Muslim, none knows that i'm an Atheist
>>
>>27424815
>Yes, i am a black dude

I asked if you were typical. How do you look, how do you act? Conservative or liberal, do you hate Trump?
>>
>>27424602
I meant to say, i'm a secret Atheist, but others think i'm a Muslim. But her
>>
>>27424845
I'm more of a centrist, I really don't care for trump. I think he can't bring together the American people. I dress mostly hipster-ish, but more or less casual. I act in a friendly matter. I help people if they simply ask or need help. I don't dress or act Thuggish.
>>
>>27423599
Maybe you could just go by 'Mo'...
>>
>>27423599
>Russian
>immigrate to USA
>pro putin
Wtf, if you are pro russian then why are u in the USA. You should kill the cuck spy and claim his daughter.
>>
>>27424983
I tried that, but people who don't know me get scared because it sounds like a black guy who steals.
>>
I hope her dad shoots you
>>
>>27424946
Well, I can't speak for your gf's father, but I really wouldn't care if I had a daughter and you went out with her. You sound like a decent guy. Good luck.
>>
>>27424571
Russian girls are very stupid, most of them are prostitutes who date Mexican mafia members, terrorists, African princes, Arab Sheiks.

I heard a history about this Arab that used to feed his Russian girlfriend his own feces.
>>
File: Heretical.png (593 KB, 1185x1029) Image search: [Google]
Heretical.png
593 KB, 1185x1029
>black
>Mohammed
>>
>>27424995
I wish, they immigrated for his daughter to have a better education and the father got a great job, and their hoping to became legal citizens.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.