[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frogs and Feels Tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 18
File: booze.jpg (69 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
booze.jpg
69 KB, 614x389
Random Anon Edition

so I'm drinking again big surprise there .

Anyway I didn't see one of these and felt like making one , post feels , order drinks ( everything on the house )

I can't be the only one drinking the pain away on the holidays

I've always wanted to try some super expensive old scotch but never have the logic of cheap ethanol = money + ethanol has made it seem dumb but just one time to see what all the fuss is about right ?

Anyone is welcome to serve them selves or mix a cocktail for other anons while I'm away
>>
I've been lying in bed all day, I should probably make something to eat and get something to drink but I don't have enough energy to stand up

>tfw all my weekends are like this
>>
Bump. I had a good talk with an anon about my issue last Saturday, but I'll lurk.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 946x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 946x749
Thoughts on The Donald?
>>
>>27423592
Our god and savior
>>
>>27423554
here's a V8 juice bloody mary (+vodka) that should help
>>27423559 what are your issues f a m ?
>>
>>27423636
There was this guy I dated a while back (faggot, not fembot) and I felt like I really hurt him by not holding up my end of the relationship while he told me how great I was and how he'd kill himself if anything ever happened to me (actual quote). It had been bugging me for a while but a fellow robot told me I was scummy but it was probably a learning experience for both of us.
>>
>>27423448
Woke up at 9PM, ate dinner with my _family_.

Had 2am cookies, 8am beer, 10 am chocolate eggs and a cup of tea.

Apparently going out for easter in a few hours.

I'm 20, legal age here.

Your FINEST single malt, neat, chilled glass.
>>
File: 9092.jpg (99 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
9092.jpg
99 KB, 908x714
i just turned 23 a few minutes ago

my 'friends' haven't wished me happy bday for years since i turned off the notification on fb or whatever

>inb4 normie

this year is gonna be worse than usual as we have relatives and guests over on eastern every year and they don't fuck off until midnight

i've also dropped out of uni

again

i haven't told anyone, my family thinks i'm unsuccessfully 'looking for' an internship haha

since it's my birthday i'll at least have a reason to get drunk

i feel dead inside

haha
>>
>>27423988
Happy birthday man.
"friends" are scum. You have us.
What's on your birthday wishlist?
>>
File: 1437430390463.jpg (4 KB, 226x250) Image search: [Google]
1437430390463.jpg
4 KB, 226x250
>>27423871
DONE
>>27423792 that's rough what happened ?
>>
File: mandm.jpg (71 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
mandm.jpg
71 KB, 614x389
>>27423448

>Customer comes into the pub
>Feeling a bit parched after a hard day at work
>Wants me to give him a pint of Guinness
>Give him a lethal dose of moprhine instead
>>
File: bar2.jpg (183 KB, 1092x695) Image search: [Google]
bar2.jpg
183 KB, 1092x695
I'd reccomend that you use this image if you make the bar thread again
>>
File: 1449020780041.gif (197 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1449020780041.gif
197 KB, 500x280
>>27423988
happy dubs at least here is a 100 year old scotch with a cooling sphere on the house
>>
>>27423448
Psychiatrist told me to quit drinking.
Slipped and told her its either a 12 pack a night or 6-8 "mixed" drinks (IE half a bottle straight)
Currently drinking because fuck life sober.
>>
>>27424020
thank you, i've already bought my favourite booze

>>27424083
thanks anon
>>
>>27423988
Happy birthday!

Hey barkeep.

I have no friends and every girl ends up ignoring me if I try to get too personal. Being alone is hard. People don't really seek out new friends in their friend groups. One scotch and beer please.
>>
File: le frog in muse.png (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
le frog in muse.png
18 KB, 400x400
>tfw will never have a girl that makes me feel calm being in her presence and we are made for each other and will make living through this mundane life bearable but any opportunity to live is being thrown away by the passing time and come to the realization that the best times are past and you've wasted it all
>>
Her bartender. I could use a glass of whiskey.
I wish I had something better to do than RP about drinking on a depression forum, but I'm here once again and to be honest I'm happy here. Feels good to fit in, even if it's with people that are miles away.
>>
File: 1416115393925.jpg (61 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1416115393925.jpg
61 KB, 550x412
>>27423988
happy birthday anon, i hope you will have atleast some fun today and a big fucking birthday cake

i wish i could drink me to unconsciousness, but unfortunately i'm broke as fuck for the next two weeks. i don't even have money to buy food. being a wagecuck and a poorfag cause of debts just sucks so fucking hard.
>>
>>27424432
Okay m8 I'm gonna have to stop you there
That feel was a little too real for my liking
>>
>>27424026
Oh Shipman, you rascal you
>>
Hey there fellas

Got work for the first time in months tomorrow and some fucks on the other side of the road are blaring shitty club music.

I've checked and rechecked my gear for work so I have nothing to do now except eat until I can fall asleep.

Got anything that'll help with that m8?
I'll take a double of jim beam on ice with 1mg of crushed vallium stirred in, or the house recommendation.
>>
File: 1449178629998.jpg (58 KB, 806x537) Image search: [Google]
1449178629998.jpg
58 KB, 806x537
OK I'm back , this is a magic bar so any drink and any food too is on the house . The anime bar wench bring it to your table and give YOU a tip
>>
anyone else here lonely but has no desire to make new friends?

I have some close HS bros that i've hung out with for years now (23 now) and they're all starting to move away and get jobs, etc so i'm left with pretty much no one, but I honestly don't mind it

I have a job too but everyone I work with is much older than me and none of us share interests, which makes making friends too much work. With my HS bros, we'd play video games, laser tag, and stuff but with older people, it seems all they care about it going to bars, travelling and other normie things so it makes it hard to relate to them and build meaningful relationships

If any of them enjoyed vidya, i'd be more than happy to talk to them about it but at this age, it's seen as immature and I'm almost embarrassed to talk about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 536x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 536x832
That new kopparberg lager with lime flavour, shit's dank. For myself the girl I like has started talking about her feeling like shit for months now, I'm beginning to worry she has depression. I've got a depressed buddy I'm supporting a lot and I'm just worried that I won't be able to be much help.
Then again a reputation as good counsel doesn't hurt. Iunno man I just hope they don't kill themselves, the buddy's one of my best and ive been crushing hard on the girl for a while.
>>
if I drink while browsing /r9k/ its not drinking alone right? r...right?

coors light and jack daniels straight from the bottle
>>
>>27425733
It's okay friend. We're here. We can all be sad and lonely together.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 600x579
>>27425733
We're with you in spirit (literally) anon.
>>
>>27425804
I just deleted my facebook
didn't have many friends on there anyway, and I had come to the realization that I was a backup friend, someone people only hang out with or talk to when there is no better option available

also Im in a new town, small town where I dont know anyone
only moved here for my gf and we broke up

nobody wants to drive 45 min from the old town to hang out with me

Im almost 25 and completely alone

tomorrow I visit my family for easter and when they ask how its going I will lie and say pretty good
>>
>>27423592
The ultimate chad, just like most other politicians. Hillary is a literal cuck, and I don't even know what the fuck Bernie is.
>>
>>27425914
Jeez man. That's a bit of a bummer for sure.

I deleted my fb ages ago because I only ever used it as instant mssaging and talked to 3-4 people anyway.

I am a socially isolated recluse, it seems to run in my family.

I hope things get easier for you man.
>>
>>27425914
my coworkers sometimes ask me to go to the bar with them but they are all middle aged normies with wives and kids and ex wives and I would rather drink alone in my apartment than listen to them bitch about their kids misbehaving or their ex wives pissing them off
>>
File: lethal.jpg (70 KB, 902x501) Image search: [Google]
lethal.jpg
70 KB, 902x501
Met a girl who lives relatively nearby. Talked for a while. Hasn't come online since.
>>
Could i have a fernet+red bull?

Why are these threads always filled with normalfags posting about their gfs?
It's such a shame, these threads could have been a lot comfier.
>>
>>27426186
I envy those that have never had a gf they do not know the pain of having one and losing her

kind of like how people that havent done heroin or crack don't know the feel of withdrawals

owner of a lonely heart much better than the owner of a broken heart
>>
>>27426285
So the "better to have loved and lost" stuff is rubbish?
>>
>>27426285
especially if you are socially awkward and by some miracle got a gf and then you lose her it feels like you lost the only chance you were ever going to have in your whole life and you constantly beat yourself up thinking of things you could have done differently to keep her
>>
>>27426285
You don't know the pain of being completely undesirable and knowing that no girl will ever like you.
Also even though your break up was painful you're still a normalfag and makes this board worse and this bar less comfy.
>>
File: 1456043855247.jpg (179 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1456043855247.jpg
179 KB, 960x960
>tfw drinking too much, but not enough to actually get sloshed

I had a can of genesee for breakfast, a 22oz mug with lunch/dinner, and 3 beers as a nightcap, which apparently is the magic number of drinks to give you a permanent background headache without any of the benefits of being drunk. I think I'll just go back to not drinking at all.
>>
>>27426431
if this is your attitude towards people in real life Im not surprised you are completely undesirable
>>
>1 friend in the whole world
>doesn't respond to my texts half the time
>sometimes just stops responding mid conversation
>even at like 9pm when she wouldn't be going to bed
>never starts a conversation
>realize I don't matter not even to my only friend
>>
>>27426431
you think getting laid makes you normal? that's a good one
>>
>>27426468
you are a backup friend anon
>>
i want to drink but it doesn't feel as good anymore now that i take an antidepressant, and i get horrible anxiety the next day...

i'll just hang out here and have a sprite and enjoy the ambience

i do love a good melancholy oak-paneled bar

can i smoke?
>>
>>27426498
Yeah I guess I am.

Half the time it's like I'm talking to a brick wall, sometimes there's actually good conversation with more than 3 word responses and It's like the best thing but the rest of the time it's just shit.

The thing is even though I know it's not a real friendship and the conversation is basically 90% me I still really enjoy it and it cheers me up.
>>
>>27426544
I was in your situation but it had the opposite effect on me it just made me feel more alone like they were only nominally my friend out of pity

I dont need anyones fucking pity
>>
File: georges_brassens_fr.jpg (34 KB, 587x291) Image search: [Google]
georges_brassens_fr.jpg
34 KB, 587x291
I'm just really lonely. I have an absolutely non-existent social life. I hate my dead-end minimum wage job. I don't have that much money (not enough to be independent). And it doesn't seem like anything will change anytime soon.

I wish I had a boyfriend. I wish my ex- hadn't left me. It was my fault, looking back on it. I feel guilty every day, even though it was more than a year ago.

I'll have some wine, please. Pinot noir.
>>
>>27426431
its insulting that you think the only difference between robots and Chads is sex

how do you think it feels to get shit on by Chad and Stacey and then come here and also get shit on by virginbots because you had sex with Gretchen once?
>>
Fuck man. I don't know why I bother sometimes.

>Can't land a job and always fuck up in the interview
>younger sister gets a job before I do
>I'm a joke
>constantly working against my fear and doubts trying to improve at my art and stay positive
>family and friend are legitimately shocked that I'm still trying
>i'm a fraud

I feel like the biggest pussy for wanting to off myself at this point
>>
File: 1458880923286.png (2 MB, 1350x2000) Image search: [Google]
1458880923286.png
2 MB, 1350x2000
>meme magic is real
>you don't have to be a 30 year old virgin to be a wizard

is there any solace for robots?
>>
>>27424023
I went out for dinner, sorry I'm late. And it's unimportant. I was young, stupid, and horny. I talked about it, don't want to get my mind back on it
>>
Drove all the way across town to go to this hippy info and skills meeting thing that an acquaintance who I want to get to know better invited me to. He bailed on me and then didn't respond after I said it was cool despite the fact that before we had plans to hang out after (suggested by me).

Why can't people just straight up tell me they don't want to be friends or spend time with me? It would be a lot easier for me and my brain and that is what I do with people I don't like. Fuck man I wasted lots of time, energy, and gas all for a big fucking disappointment.
>>
File: 348324.jpg (53 KB, 825x619) Image search: [Google]
348324.jpg
53 KB, 825x619
>>27423592
Im honestly glad he's winning and I hope he becomes out next president. Im not going to argue whether or not his policies are fine, I just like that he's making everyone buttblasted.
>>
>>27427599
I feel you.

The worst kind of people are the ones who pretend they're down to chill and then bail instead of just saying no in the first place.
>>
File: 1458093366060.jpg (597 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458093366060.jpg
597 KB, 1920x1280
>>27427783
That type of shit pisses me off to no end. It has happened to me so many times and all I want is some sort of explanation as to why they don't want to be friends with me. Am I doing something that they don't like without realizing it? Am I creepy in ways I don't know about? Or am I just physically unattractive and they don't want to be around someone like that?

Any of the above would make me feel way better about them being assholes but just blowing me off repeatedly and then probably saying shit behind my back about how I keep nagging them is the fucking worst.

Idk if any of you have witnessed this but say there is a group of friends and an acquaintance of one of them comes to hang out and doesn't vibe with the group very well. Sure the people act nice while they are there and try to include them but the second that person leaves all they can talk about it "OMG how awkward was he/she??" "I couldn't wait for them to leave" "Can't they take a hint?"

I may sound paranoid but I have witnessed this shit happening in real life and now that I am in a new part of my life where I am not well established the same shit is happening to me.

Can anyone relate to this? How do I get past this awkward stage of friendship where I can't tell if people are subtly rejecting me and expecting me to take a hint or are just standoffish and really do want to hang out?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.