[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I literally wear these for comfort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11
File: 1459029865661.jpg (340 KB, 778x1166) Image search: [Google]
1459029865661.jpg
340 KB, 778x1166
>I literally wear these for comfort
>>
When I had a construction job we all wore jeans even on the hottest days. Our legs would get all scraped and fucked up if we didn't.
>>
>>27423220
>I got a splinter two minutes later, but we had already taken enough pictures, so we stopped.
>>
>>27423250
live in texas dad owns a construction company can confirm I never see people wear shorts
>>
>>27423282
>>27423250
Likewise, but my boss wore shorts all the time for some reason, even in the winter.
>>
>>27423220
Nothing is more comfortable than having fabric up your ass.
>>
Why the fuck would anyone working conditions construction actually dress like that? Even if it's hot, that's no excuse.

What is fucking wrong with women? Do they have to turn every occasion into an opportunity to get attention?
>>
>>27423360
You think she works construction every day? It was probably hot out and she was volunteering for Habitat for Humanity or something and didn't know any better.
>>
>>27423360
This is almost guaranteed to be a photo shoot or something.
>>
File: i wear them because i have to.gif (2 MB, 260x391) Image search: [Google]
i wear them because i have to.gif
2 MB, 260x391
>I really do like wearing high heels
>>
>>27423220
i hope she got several splinters in her legs
>>
File: Literally just for comfort.jpg (70 KB, 1078x604) Image search: [Google]
Literally just for comfort.jpg
70 KB, 1078x604
>These are LITERALLY just for comfort

Where are the fucking dads of these girls?
>>
>>27423220

You know why women wear high heels don't you?

Ever tried concentrating for your final exams only to hear that distinctive *clank* *clank* *clank* sound of a woman walking down the hallway in her high heels.

Women wear high heels so you can hear them coming because she wants every male to look at her.
>>
>>27423440
>literally no ass whatsoever

who even cares, there's nothing even worth looking at there
>>
>>27423440
>not even arching her back
why even pay attention?
>>
>>27423619
arching back wouldn't even help. literally has no ass.
>>
File: 1459034050294.jpg (395 KB, 1850x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459034050294.jpg
395 KB, 1850x1200
COMFORT
O
M
F
O
R
T
>>
>>27423749
ROASTIE

ORIGINILA COMMENT
>>
>wear legging for pants
>openly admit doing it for attention when confronted
>feminists choke on their argument when someone is actually honest

ayy lmao no one loves me, none of this matters
>>
>Stop looking up my dress you creep! I wear it for comfort!
>>
>wahh wahh wahhhhhh!!!!! Women are only allowed to wear what I WANT them to wear!!!
>waahhhhh!! Wahhhhhh! Looking at women's butts reminds me of what I'll never have!

You are all pathetic. You're seriously so bitter that you're attempting to humiliate women because they choose to wear tighter clothing?

Holy shit, no wonder you're virgins.
>>
>>27423859
They wear it for sexual gratification in public and they think they get to decide who checks them out. Then they have the audacity t defend what they wear by saying its done for comfort which is a lie.

And you're implying we're dumb?

Im not a virgin either btw. I still hate women and their slutty behavior. Fuck off back to plebbit you cunt.
>>
>>27423859
>>wahh wahh wahhhhhh!!!!! Women are only allowed to wear what I WANT them to wear!!!

They can wear whatever they want, they should just take resonsbility for their actions. In that dressing like a sut makes you a slut.

Its like if I walk outside dressed like a fireman, people will think Im a fireMAN and expect me to save their cat from a tree.
>>
>>27423853
Is that guy holding her a cuck?

How does this work?
>>
>>27423859
I don't give a shit what they wear.

I care about them complaining when men look or make comments about what they're wearing, and then they have the audacity to claim they wear all that skimpy, uncomfortable shit for "comfort". They're doing it for attention yet they refuse to admit it.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1149x1124) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1149x1124
Stupid to be working with lumber and not wear protective clothing on arm and legs. Also steel toe boots should be used as well.

It's your body, only you can protect it.
>>
>>27423973
>be woman
>LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!
>>
File: Sheer-Yoga-Pants.jpg (60 KB, 750x662) Image search: [Google]
Sheer-Yoga-Pants.jpg
60 KB, 750x662
>be woman
>wear these ''''''for comfort'''''
>"stop looking at my ass, perve!"
>>
>>27423220
keep them coming
>>
>>27423220
honestly probably is comfortable, ever changed into shorts on a hot day after wearing jeans? feels great but I usually don't wear shorts
>>
File: joey.png (62 KB, 150x281) Image search: [Google]
joey.png
62 KB, 150x281
>>27423220
Are you fucking kidding me? Piss off.
>>
>>27423440
I know I'd be right behind her every step of the way if she was my daughter. Maybe cop a feel now and then.
>>
File: we-can-do-it-copy[1].jpg (137 KB, 970x1256) Image search: [Google]
we-can-do-it-copy[1].jpg
137 KB, 970x1256
>>27423250
This. Any kind of real construction work is going to have debris, dust, paint, etc...

It's just attention whoring in a new environment.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.