[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One thing I've noticed is that as a guy, I can learn to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 548034-261892-14.jpg (104 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
548034-261892-14.jpg
104 KB, 800x500
One thing I've noticed is that as a guy, I can learn to like any kind of girl, regardless of their physical appearance. You can call it 'settling' or whatever you want, but I genuinely think, given any girl and a little time to get to know her, I could fall in love. Only exceptions being she has an abusive personality, is morbidly obese (i.e. +200 pounds, but even that is situational) or has some severe physical deformity. I'd also appreciate it if they follow general hygiene (showering, brushing teeth, wearing clean clothes), but that hard even qualifies as a requirement. Honestly, just having someone to talk to and appreciate your company is enough. Sexual feelings just naturally develop afterwards. Everything else is just a bonus.

I guess basically what I'm saying is personality easily trumps physical appearance in nearly every case. Guys, do you guys agree? Femanons, do you think women feel the same way?
>>
feel exactly the same
>>
File: 1405869947951.png (34 KB, 201x160) Image search: [Google]
1405869947951.png
34 KB, 201x160
Absolutely. I'm so starved for human contact that I'd be willing to put up with the most ugly people imaginable so long as they were friendly.
>>
File: rideit.jpg (130 KB, 589x777) Image search: [Google]
rideit.jpg
130 KB, 589x777
You see Anon, this is what sets us seperate from Woman. Even the "loneliest" fembot does not think like you do, they still chase Chad.

Now read some Evola and start lifting.
>>
this is a post on this board thats made me feel good
i'm never coming here again
screw you guys
thanks OP
>>
>>27423119
It sounds like you're saying you (mostly) don't even care about personality, either. If that's not what you mean, though, then yeah I definitely understand. Intelligence, both conventional and emotional, are what matter most to me, hands down; all personality features ultimately stem from that, I think.
>>
This is how out inner nature works its magic in an evolving society

Its definitely called settling for less because genes are the main priority.

I've reached the same enlightenment as you op. A wet hole is a wet hole but you can obtain much more of you quit giving a damn about the rest.

It's hard but nearly possible
>>
>>27423119
I'm the same. Basically, if a girl isn't fat, I wish I was around and/or inside them. I don't even care if they're ugly. Personality, lol.

And, of course, women don't feel similarly. They want Chad. Even if they settle with a lesser normalfag someday, they will always secretly want Chad and would leave you in a heartbeat if they could get Chad.
>>
>>27423761
>Its definitely called settling for less because genes are the main priority.
You say that like appearance is the only thing determined by genetics. Personality is, too, and has a great deal to do with the fitness (as a mate) of a potential partner.
>>
>>27423819
Personality is useless

Just the visual genetics. Personality is useless. Just make a good looking lot so they can easily make a better looking kid

You do die like the rest of us right?
>>
>>27423877
If looking good was the only thing that mattered to survival, why would we have such stupidly large brains?
>>
Would you still love a girl with hair covering her entire body?
>>
>>27423119
I fall in love with every girl who makes eye contact, so yeah i know what you mean and i agree.
Currently there is this 23 year old cassiere at my supermarket who keeps smiling at me, shes a 6/10 maybe but just because she looks at me is enough for me. No idea how to go from here
>>
women refuse to believe this because they accept guys who want to use them for sex and then they get used for sex.

what women don't understand is that if you annoy the fuck out of a man, he is going to be driven away.
women think they don't have to pay attention to their own behavior and personality, so when they finally drive the guy away with irritation, they chalk it up to him being a player or a dog.
no, bitch, you're just impossible to be around.

Rule number 1: you can't fucking annoy me or there is no chance we will have a future.
>>
Post your Kik and get to like me. I want a boyfriend, I am sick of being alone. Please be over 23. Don't call me names, if that is what you want to do then don't bother.
>>
File: 1368776586707.jpg (98 KB, 625x552) Image search: [Google]
1368776586707.jpg
98 KB, 625x552
>>27424138
r u obese
>>
>>27423593

an underrated and formidable post, filled with the hot pulsing blood of tradition, when men lived close to the gods
>>
>>27423119
No this just means you're sad and desperate. Looks matter.
>>
>>27424138
But is an e-boyfriend really a boyfriend? Post general location
>>
>>27424057
If we were on a desert island or something, probably. In society, I don't think I could, simply because it would be hard to be "that guy with the hairy freak girlfriend" and the implications that has about my own suitability as a partner.
>>
>>27424157
No.
Are you?
>>27424196
No. But it's better than nothing.
I live in California.
>>
File: 1369704173604.jpg (12 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1369704173604.jpg
12 KB, 200x189
>>27424242
do u do stuff on camera i cannot do with my cat?
>>
>>27424242
>I live in California.
North or South?
>>
File: Karen746.jpg (68 KB, 807x1079) Image search: [Google]
Karen746.jpg
68 KB, 807x1079
I like boys instead
>>
>>27424266
No because I am not a whore.
>>27424285
Southern.
>>
>>27424316
Wrong one, but what the hell. kik: hugbees
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1073x1681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1073x1681
>>27423119
With eyes closed and the looks fade away all we have is our essence/soul. You realize beauty is more than just about appearances.
>>
>>27423743
>It sounds like you're saying you (mostly) don't even care about personality,
Well, in a way, I don't. It comes down to compatibility. I think that as long as they're willing to get to know me, I'd be willing to get to know them. Maybe I'm being a bit too optimistic here, but I feel like eventually we could become friends and just become compatible. It might require a more effort on my side if they're very recluse, but I feel like if I try to understand them and just be genuine about it, most people are reasonable enough to also open up. All I ask is that they not abusive or purposefully malicious.

>>27424057
I guess so, sure. Initially it would be uncomfortable, but eventually I'd get over it and we'll be fine. If we're going into physical deformity territory then it might be too difficult, i.e. hair covering your entire face, your palms, etc. Then again, Plus she could always shave.

I'm not even trying to paint myself as some sort of all-loving saint when I all this man, I'm just a regular dude trying to be open here. I feel like most people feel the same too, but for some reason we're all so caught up in it all we forget what we're actually after.

>>27424138
I'm 20.
>>
>>27424287
EEWWW GAY SINNER YOU GOING TO HELL FAGGOT OH MY GOD I HATE YOU FUCK ME IN THE MOUTH YOU HOMO
>>
File: 3584679699.jpg (90 KB, 388x432) Image search: [Google]
3584679699.jpg
90 KB, 388x432
>>27423119
I agree with this to a certain extent (on the other hand what the fuck does it even matter what anybody agrees with ever, discussions are so weird) because I always look at the generations before us and I don't even know how they had sex to make us.

But it's true that sexual attraction usually develops after you start liking someone even if some of us don't want to admit that. At first glance, if you just see pictures and videos, a lot of people will look unattractive. It's hard to trigger purely visual attraction right off the bat. But it's different when you meet people irl because there are also factors like their voice, their smell, aka the "chemistry" we always talk about.

I can see why so many normalfag couples become couples in the first place, it just works differently when you lead a healthy outside life. Still, I have trouble liking the outside. People come on either too strong or too weak, I'm turned off by the shy library girl just as much as the drunk loudmouth.

Basically I want to date the "functional autist" like myself who has just enough autism to appreciate fine shitposting but can also put on the normiemask anytime and go out.
>>
>>27425776
Ew no wtf go away freak
>>
>>27423347
>>27423119
>>27423593

This is called lack of choice . aka desparation . aka lack of own personal standards , aka lack of the belief that you deserve a mate as close to your ideal as possible.
What you described is complacency. You become complacent because you are so starved for affection that you are willing to receive it from anyone no matter if you are attracted to them or not .

" learning to like any kind of girl "
" I can learn to like this girl , because it's the only one I got . "

You can learn to like a particular job because unlike women , jobs are scarce.
Women are not .
The woman that you are immediately attracted to , that's the woman you should try to get to know better . not the other way around.
>>
I feel like I can never like any girl once I know them and satisfy my need for body contact
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.