[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the cringiest unsolicited message you've sent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 3451.png (132 KB, 221x258) Image search: [Google]
3451.png
132 KB, 221x258
What's the cringiest unsolicited message you've sent a female?
>>
I've never sent them any.
>>
>Pls respond

jikashdfiuasdhu
>>
>implying I talk to women
Good one anon
>>
What's a good unsolicited message to send a qt I somehow made out with ages ago?
>>
>Nice. So, did you have a nice day?
I still hate myself for using nice twice.
She never responded...
>>
File: 1458968960150.png (8 KB, 261x359) Image search: [Google]
1458968960150.png
8 KB, 261x359
>But, I LOVE YOU!
And other shit like that. Ugh that was a bad breakup.
>>
>>27423226
fagstein
>>
>>27423077
You just gave me flashbacks OP holy shit

Basically, one day when I was really high on opiates I sent this long as fuck message to this girl I liked who I had only spoken to a couple of times. I was high as shit and I figured, "what have I got to lose?" There wasn't anything particularly creepy about the message, just that I'm creepy and barely even knew her. She never replied lel
>>
>>27423177
Just dig around your sent messages from several years ago.
>>
>>27423077
>wassup

I cringe to this day
>>
Some dumb shit about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhOeG-uTJxw
>>
>>27423295
This was the sort of comment I was looking for...I'm scared to even look at those messages. And facebook doesn't allow you to delete messages only archive them.

I used to send paragraph messages back in forth with my oneitis while she was a freshman in college and I was a high school senior. After she got a boyfriend I sent one or two more paragraph messages that went unanswered. Part of me is sad, but part of me is impressed that she's committed.
>>
I'M BORED AS FUCK, INDULGE MY AUTISM
>>
>>27423077
>pls pls just respond, without you I can't live, i'm a worthless piece of shit, just let me be with you
I hated how beta I was, but now i'm mean as fuk
>>
>>27423077
Prepare for faggottry. 1/2

i love you so much though, seriously. words can not quantify the feeling i have for you, it transcends speech. you make me want to take up art.

Hey ((((Roastie)))), I love you so much, thank you for putting up with me. You're so beautiful and you make me very happy. You were really cute sleeping in my lap on the way home. [smile emoticon] As for my moodiness at the game, I was a little overwhelmed by the extreme height and distance from home; although it is easy to admit this now, it was difficult to do so at the time due not to a lack of trust, but a lack of courage on my part. I deeply regret my actions, especially if they caused you injury, I love you so much. Also, is your father mad at me? He didn't seem upset but I'm just paranoid because I enjoy his company and you look up to him so much, and I don't want to screw up my friendship with him. Thank you for the invitation to the baseball game, it was really fun, and I regret not exhibiting that more, you're great. I love you.

Hey baby, I just wanted to say that I love you. I 'm really lucky to have a girl like you. You make me really fucking happy and I needed to tell you that you're a beautiful woman. You're an awesome cook and I really enjoy being around you; I look foward to going to exotic places and living life to the fullest with you. I love you.
>>
I've never sent a message to a female as far as I know.
>>
>>27423557
2/2

Dear ((((Roastie)))),
I am writing you to inform you, that although I have appeared distant lately, I love you to an inexorable extent. Even now, as I sit in my dreary dining room, away from your beautiful eyes and loving embrace, my heart swells with exuberance and my eyes well with tears of happiness, for I know that you love me. Never before in my human experience have I felt so strongly towards anything, my deepest hatred and my strongest childhood affection pale in comparison to the hardiness of my love for you. Life is said to have meaning only when lived for another. I can attest to the integrity of this statement, since the inception of our nearly seven month affection, I have felt a renewed sense of purpose and vitality. I do not wish this message to cause you any distress or worry, I am well and merely wish to share but a fraction of my feelings for you. I love you ((((Roastie)))).
>>
>>27423077
I love you.. please respond.. etc etc
>>
File: 1453081000862.png (286 KB, 927x719) Image search: [Google]
1453081000862.png
286 KB, 927x719
>>27423557
>>27423583
Dear lord make it stoppp
These remind me of shit I sent to girls when I was younger. So cringy.
>>
>>27423077
shit that guy actually looks really average now
>>
>>27423077
None.
>>27423328
>>27423328
don't see what's cringy about it but maybe it's because I'm Italian and English is not my first language.
>>
>>27423077
>why'd you block me?
>>
been on the receiving end of a few
PLEASE whatever you do DO NOT ask someone out over facebook
>>
>>27423879
Gee how else are they supposed to if they don't have your phone number?
>>
I told her I wanted to be a bounty hunter
Someone kill me
>>
>>27423937
FIVE ENEMIES
I
V
E

B
O
U
N
T
I
E
S
>>
>>27423879
Yeah....that's what I did...>>27423295
Just kill me lol
>>
>I love you
I was 11 kek
>>
>>27423077
hai

thisisorginalasfuck
>>
>>27423932
if you know them in person ask them
if you don't know someone well enough to have another means of contact u probably shouldnt be asking them out TBQH
>>
>>27423077
>whoa anonette if you keep talking to me like that you are going to make me cream
>>
>>27424034
Gee how do I meet them in person when I can't call them up? If you don't have their number why do you think they can't ask them "to grab food/coffee" over facebook? Invitations come with the territory of accepting a friend request, roastie. If you don't want a guy asking you out over facebook than you shouldn't have accepted their friend request to begin with.
>>
>>27424148
Sorry I kinda misunderstood. I meant stuff more along the lines of >>27423295 like 'will you be my bf/gf' stuff v.s. let's go grab some coffee. I think that's appropriate but anything that's more romantic is a little creepy over something like FB
>>
>>27423077
>Tumblr is fucking disgusting, all you fat fucks do is sit around and slit your wrists crying depression, then when you finally take the two seconds to stop cutting, all you can do is yell rape
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 250x247
>>27424270
OP said cringiest
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.