[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the greatest and most influential man in history,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4424x2294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4424x2294
Reminder that the greatest and most influential man in history, Jesus Christ, was a wizard

There is hope for you out there who do not feel it
>>
He was also a jew
>>
>>27423042

How do you know he didn't bang before he was 30. After all we know nothing about his young years
>>
>>27423042

but billions of women throughout history WOULD fuck Jesus. if anything Jesus is just a spiritual "chad thundercock" of forgiving women for riding the cock carousel so they can ruin thirsty betas later in life without having guilt

but Jesus ain't gonna un-suck all those dicks
>>
>>27423042
It's pretty much an accepted fact that he fucked Mary Magdalene.
>>
>>27423085
Only according to people who think Dan Brown is a historical source
>>
>>27423073
Because sex outside of marriage is a sin and Jesus never got married but He was without sin
>>
>>27423190
I didn't say he had kids with her. I just said he most likely fucked her. You know it's most likely true. He was a man, after all.
>>
>>27423234
Nope because sex outside of marriage is a sin and Jesus never got married and He was without sin

Jesus was definitely a lifelong virgin
>>
>>27423219
Sex outside of marriage means having sex with other people while you're married. That's a sin.

Premarital sex is some horseshit the vatican made up.
>>
>>27423042
He banged Mary Magdalene.
>>
>>27423285
Wrong

>>27423334
Also wrong but I don't blame you for buying into whatever shit is popular to say
>>
Most people believe he had a wife, or at least did in fact have sex with his followers.
>>
>>27423042
>he doesn't know about mary magdeline
>>
>>27423334
>>27423506
Are you guys getting your information from Dan Brown? Be honest.
>>27423496
Define "most people".
>>
>>27423478
>>27423538
Come on, man. Let's be real. He was either banging her or the 12 dudes. There's no way in hell that he remained a virgin. The church just needed a pure saint, they couldn't have the son of god fucking around. It wouldn't sell so good.
>>
>>27423042
he obviously bang'd all the qts of nazareth dude, theres no way women didn't want gods son dick
>>
>>27423717
Jesus was a Jew you dingus

There was no church when he was around

And He was no mere saint, He was in fact the Son of God
>>
>>27423042
He's literally the son of God. You can't get Chaddier than that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.