[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was signs a scary movie for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: signsalien.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
signsalien.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Was signs a scary movie for you?
>>
File: old hag.jpg (98 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
old hag.jpg
98 KB, 720x600
No, The Sixth Sense scared the shit out of me as a kid though. I just thought ghosts were everywhere and I couldn't see them and that somehow I might. I cried and lost a lot of sleep.

The house I live in was built c. 1916 by wealthy industrialists. It was a mansion, then was turned into apartments and then became a crackhouse when my town went into a deep recession. Now it's just an apartment, but it's seen a lot of shit.

Not too long ago I awoke and saw a shadowy figure of a woman with dishevelled hair kneeling next to my bed. The light was on and I saw it clearly. "Sleep paralysis" you say, but I could move! I now believe in ghosts, but I'm not scared of them.
>>
Signs really fucked me up for a couple years as a kid, to be honest, familly
>>
>>27422910
YES and my brothers kept fucking watching it. Jesus that scene was scary
>>
>>27422910
No. The movie that fucked me up the most was The 4th Kind.

Not because I believe in any of that alien abduction crap. But because the abduction of the main character, is almost identical to night terrors I was having at the time.
>>
>>27422910
This movie fucked me up when I was a kid. I would be scared at day time like you would be at night time as a kid.
>>
File: aylmaolimbo.jpg (5 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
aylmaolimbo.jpg
5 KB, 262x192
I remember my older brother shitting himself. I wasn't scared lol
>>
File: 1458787016688.png (99 KB, 344x356) Image search: [Google]
1458787016688.png
99 KB, 344x356
>mfw used to be "that kid" who thought psychological horror was scarier than jump scare crap
the cringe is far scarier
>>
>>27423548
watch the movie Bug if you haven't seen it. Very unappreciated psychological horror imo
>>
>>27423462
>they weren't actually night terrors

You don't have to pretend anymore, Anon. They took me too.
>>
>>27422910
Actually yes. I was about 8 year old at the time. I was on holidays with my parents and grandparents in a really small shithole village, and for some reason I watched it on TV. I was scared shitless for the rest of holidays, and also every time I came back there.
>>
no. the only movie that scared me as a kid was poltergeist. the tree scene is horrifying watching it as a kid.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.