[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it ever blow your mind that so many guys are having sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 14
File: 1449716185712.jpg (96 KB, 703x1040) Image search: [Google]
1449716185712.jpg
96 KB, 703x1040
Does it ever blow your mind that so many guys are having sex so easily, even knocking girls up, and you haven't even hugged a girl? I can't be the only one here that isn't fuckugly, in fact I'm above average looking, and yet.......nothing. Is it us or is it them?
>>
>>27422670
If you're actually above-average you are the one failing here. Go and talk to girls senpai.
>>
Pussy is like drugs. Once you start getting it, it gets easier and easier to find it. But if you've never gotten it it's a lot harder.
>>
>>27422670

Even if you weren't ugly you still need to be socially capable. I don't consider myself ugly I am just Aspergers so I am fucked in terms of attracting women.
>>
>>27422670
I know your feel anon, it's just illogical. I'm decently attractive and not autistic yet all these other people can get laid or even talk to a girl talk or have them glance at them without a blink of the eye. I think it's us, I think we are naturally born and meant to be alone no matter what we do. We are set to fail at birth, that's why betas are a minority we don't survive life to pass on anything
>>
>>27422719

That's how I got my weed dealer. One day I just said fuck it and started asking around not caring about the consequences, and quickly found what I wanted.
>>
>>27422719
That's a pretty good analogy honestly, the first girl is absolutely the hardest, but once you actually get somewhere, your confidence goes way up, because if she is willing to be with you, then really there is no reason any other girl won't.
>>
>>27422772

I feel like if you can fuck one hot girl you can fuck them all
>>
File: 1444021393889.png (128 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1444021393889.png
128 KB, 396x385
>>27422824

Go get em' then you fucking piece of shit normie. Get the fuck off my r9k
>>
just kiss her bro

works everytime
>>
>>27422772
Expanding upon that - you guys talk about "practice gfs" a lot as a joke, but it really isn't a bad idea. The hardest parts are the first steps; kissing, hugging, cuddling, fondling, fucking, etc...

So if you just go for a girl you don't care about, maybe she's a bit ugly or bitchy or something, you can get those things over with without needing to worry about fucking up a relationship you really care for. And maybe she'll end up being better than you expected, which is great, because now you've already found what you're looking for.

Almost all of the "first steps" are very easy too. I actually had my first kiss at 20 years old, didn't know what the fuck to do, I was shitting my pants nervous, but after literally one second everything just works naturally. They worst you'll do is like bump into their nose or something on approach.
>>
>>27422895

I can't, they don't like me for some reason even when I'm better looking than their bfs.
>>
Hi OP. I'm a 23 year old kissless virgin woman. I am looking for a guy who I can marry. Please post your Kik in the next 10 minutes if you are interested. You must be over 23 as well. Thank you.
>>
>>27422934

This is solid advice. The problem I had was I was out here looking for a wife or something, when I should just be looking for fun. Also anything is better than nothing.
>>
>>27422670
>Is it us or is it them?

In my case, it's definitely me. I always spend all my spare time on Internet or video games, so my habits make me completely shut-in, and I never talk to anyone.
>>
I'm currently 264 lbs, 6'1. Obese.
Unemployed, no drivers license.
Diagnosed Bipolar II/Depressed.
Age 20, Have had sex with 6 women.
Been sexually active with 9 or so people.

I have acne, stretchmarks, I'm fat. I'm poor.
I've been addicted to video games.

Why have I been intimate with women and you all haven't?

The common reply is that the women have all been ugly, this is not the case. 7/9 of the people I've been involved with have been AT LEAST 6.5/10, some being 8+/10.

I've never been in a relationship for longer then 10 months or so though.
>>
>>27422943
Most girls are just crazy bitches that don't even know what they want, they live their lives in this confusing cyclone of emotions and never behave logically, it's not your fault. I've had a girl get legitimately angry at me for no reason after making out, then not 5 minutes later she's back into it and I have my hand in her pants.

Girls make no sense, it's not your fault, you just need to keep trying until you get lucky and her senseless emotional cyclone happens to favour you.
>>
>>27422994

You sure the girls weren't ugly? Are you REALLY sure? Because I've had a couple of chances to easily hook up with sub 7's and always turned them down. My fault I guess.
>>
>>27422994
what do you consider the girl in OPs pic out of 10?
>>
>Just take those first steps, works everytime after that..

That time I spent 4 years in University and got rejected by every single girl I ever tried with there and outside varsity the first 2 years....gave up late 2012 and will never try again.

Fuck that shit. Fat as fuck ugly dork accounting students laughing at you in the street. Obese chicks calling you a friendless loser.

Chasing girls is a scam. Only Chads can ever have success with women
>>
>>27423052
Body: 8.5/10
Face: 6/10
>>
>>27423116
Explain my situation

>>27423025
I'm certain, a few have been questionable. But the girls I've been involved with and fucked a hundred times have NEVER been below a 7.
>>
>>27422949
nice b8 m8
fuck off cuck
>>
>>27423166
Are you outgoing?

orignallll
>>
>>27422949
>>27423168
I'm real.
But your 10 minutes are up.
You guys have no right to complain about how women don't want you and are all impure and whores. None of you responded. In fact, every single time I post a request like this on here, I get no response. You had your chance to happiness and you lost it. Good job.
>>
>>27423202
I'm practically agoraphobic at this point, but whenever I've 'gone out' It's been pretty forced.

I'm an introvert at heart, at school / outside I'm quietly confident with all people though. I'm not shy. Even though I was bullied relentlessly throughout high school.
>>
File: 1429415007561.png (353 KB, 680x676) Image search: [Google]
1429415007561.png
353 KB, 680x676
Not really.
I know that most anons will call bullshit on this, but i've been alone for years and i'm genuinely happy on my own. I guess it comes with learning to love yourself, and not depending so much on other people, especially other people that you can't have.

I did hug a girl though, so i suppose i'm a disgusting normie.
>>
>>27422670
Don't expect that girls will try to talk to you, that will never happen, it doesn't work like that, unless in lucky situations.
If you want to find girl, you have to find a way to start a conversation with her and become her friend.
>>
>>27423243

I've seen girls approach good looking guys
>>
>>27423296
>it doesn't work like that, unless in lucky situations
>>
>>27423332
Girls approach good looking guys. If you've never been approached this is a sign.
>>
>>27423332

If you're not getting approached at school or when you're out doing shit, you're just not attractive at all. I know it hurts but you have to face reality some day.
>>
>>27423364
>>27423358
>Implying being good looking isn't luck
>>
>>27423412
Luck is subjective.
Looks are objective.
>>
File: 1432.jpg (34 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1432.jpg
34 KB, 640x640
>>27423364
Well, now i remember that when i was 11 during school there was a girl who liked me, and i liked her as well. So she become my first and last gf that i ever had. I left her 4 or 5 months later cause i didn't love anymore.
This is her now.
>>
It's even worse than that.
I've researched seduction a lot, female psychology, watched a shit ton of videos and read a lot of bullshit. I tried and tried and I make a lot of progress, learnt techniques that work on every woman, but still can't get laid.
I also spent hours and loads of cash into self improvement and working on my style, researching fashion and all.
Then there are guys who put zero effort, dress average as fuck, who get laid and get girlfriends like out of magic. It "just happens" for them. Just by existing, they can have sex. Like it's somehow a natural thing.

It baffles me. Doesn't help that I'm good looking, wealthy, athletic and intelligent. I can't find what is it that makes me so devoid of value.
>>
>>27423243
>become her friend
I thought you had to make it obvious that you want to date from the get-go. I don't mean just outright say that you want to go out, I mean just give off the signals to let her know what you want otherwise you would just become an orbiter.
>>
>>27423539
It is because women find the idea of guys wanting to have sex to be very creepy, even if they do it. If you act like you dont want it, they will do it but it is very difficult to pretend or fake a real biological drive.
>>
>>27423116
There's a point where someone is so unattractive that literally no girls want you, if you are at that point I really feel sorry for you.

In your case, just do whatever it takes to look better, I know it's unfair but you aren't going to get a gf if you have no social skills (like everyone on here) AND you are horrible unattractive.

If you're 5/10 and have shit social skills it's tough but doable. Just try to become average at least, then you'll have a chance.
>>
>>27423579
>women find the idea of guys wanting to have sex to be very creepy
Yeah that's why the cute girl who smiled at me the other day is currently getting filled by Chad's warm jizz.
>>
>>27423539
you're trying too hard nerd

women are better at social cues and can detect your beta desperation
>>
If I had a 6 inch dick I'd be trying to fuck everything even fatties but my shits 3 inches so I know no matter how good looking or funny i am I'm nothing with a tiny dick
>>
>>27422670
why doesn't that stupid high test meme revolve around girls like in op's pic instead of whales?
>>
>>27423620
Last time I took that seriously I stopped trying hard and guess what happened!

Nothing. That's what happens when you don't try.
>>
>>27423539
It's the company around you. I go to a school where there are only men in my section, while in the other building of the school there are other sections with females and males (cause ye know, grills dont like computer science). It's so easier for those guys to fuck with a girl. A classroom mate who was in a section in the other building before changing, told me that he became friend with a nice grill, and she invited him to her house, she gave him a bj and probably they even had full sex after that.
>>
>>27423658
Eat their vag man, if you learn how to work the tongue you don't even need a dick.

Even better if you can finger her good, there's always fingering before the dick comes out, if you really wow her with that she won't even care about your dick because she'll be too busy convulsing on the bed to think straight.
>>
>>27423539
>I've researched seduction a lot, female psychology, watched a shit ton of videos and read a lot of bullshit.
Waste of time, here's all you need to know:

If a girl touches her hair and fidgets around you she's into you
You seduce her by listening to her ramble about bullshit and occasionally asking follow up questions and throwing a few crappy jokes her way every now and then (women who are into you will laugh at literally anything you say, don't worry about it)
Put your arm around her as soon as you possibly can, if she doesn't get uncomfortable you're pretty much already in her vag.

You over-analyze shit, that's your problem. Stop thinking so much and just go and do something. Throw the plans out the window.

I know this is normie advice but I had the exact same problem as you and I solved it by not over-analyzing everything.

The last thing to always remember is that bitches are crazy and make no sense, so don't try to make sense of anything they do or say, it means nothing and you will get nowhere.
>>
>>27423706
This makes a lot of sense. I don't have many "real" friends.
I wish it was easier to find girls as a loner. It's hard to find chicks who dig the whole lone wolf thing. I'm hardly ever alone at university but I spend most of my free time alone.

Someone should've told me sooner. When I was a kid. If you want a gf, just make friends! Being confident, stylish, smiling, making eye contact, all that stuff, seems to be nothing next to being popular, but whenever you ask for advice with girls no one tells you to find a good group of friends first.
>>
>>27423862
>Put your arm around her as soon as you possibly can
By the way when I say ASAP I don't mean immediately, I mean as soon as it seems appropriate.
>>
>>27422670
Those people dont sit around thinking about what others do and they go for it.
>>
jesus fucking christ reading this thread... are you people really that low and desperate?
for fucks sake i cant look at these kind of shits anymore
>>
>>27423862
Thanks for telling me shit I already know, dude!
I know how to hit on a girl. I give one hell of a good first impression. I never close the deal, though. Everything goes to shit at some point and I don't know why.

Most of the time I fuck up at texting, but I feel like it's something deeper than that.
>>
>>27422768
Why don't you talk to girls?
>>
>>27423946
bye normie you won't be missed
>>
>>27423964
you are actually making debates day by day on how to approach a girl and that other retard even did research on seduction... What the actual fuck, how did human species come to this...
>>
>>27423956
Sorry, I thought you were like everyone else in this thread and couldn't make a first impression.

What usually do is I go out for coffee with them the next day, they usually say yes, then coffee leads to "hanging out" at one of your places and getting to know each other with your tongues. If that isn't working out for you I honestly don't know what you could do, sorry.

I don't mean to come across as obnoxious, I'm just trying to think of what practical, real advice I could have received years ago.
>>
>>27424039
>have a need
>find related material on the net
>use it to try fix said need
Just like there are retards who need to look up how to do math, there are retards who need to learn how to attract. Nothing weird about it.
>>
>>27424068
Yeah well not all agree. I managed to actually get 4 girls on a "date" like this, except it was more of a beer thing than a coffee. 3 of them didn't even want to respond to my text after the date, even though it went okay, and with the 4th, the date was really good, and we even talked afterwards. She seemed interested but she keeps making excuses for why she can't hang out with me, even though she keeps claiming that she totally wants to.

So yeah... So much for advice like this
>>
>>27424039
You don't know what it's like to be inexperienced in this kind of thing at such an odd age, you probably clumsily lost your virginity in high school to some random girl like the vast majority of people, you grew up normally, these people don't have the sort of natural, early experience you had, so they can either try to learn something and catch up to everyone or be alone forever.
>>
>>27424068
It's cool, my invitations usually get rejected, though. Not being able to have a smooth whatsapp conversation seems to be a huge turn off for girls these days. I've been looking on alternative ways to ask girls out to dates but I can't nail it.
>>
>>27422670

No, it makes sense. Those guys who get to easily fuck tons of women directly result in fewer women being available for men who are less attractive.
>>
File: 1421656520940.png (121 KB, 364x391) Image search: [Google]
1421656520940.png
121 KB, 364x391
>>27423862
>ask a girl out
>she picks a table where we sit across from each other
>no way to initiate contact, let alone put my arm around her
>>
>>27424145
that is too harsh and you guys are mostly imagining things, its not that dark and hard
>catch up or be alone FOREVER
what the fuck dude... ok, FIRST STEP : GET the FUCK OUT of this depressing website
>>
>>27424173
That's how you sit at restaurants. Wtf is the problem?
>>
>>27424141
Not him but I used to have a girl who said she wanted to hang out, then made excuses.
I started ignoring the fuck out of her until one day she said yes. Maybe you should try the same.
>>
>>27424212
Well how the fuck am I supposed to put my arm around her?
>>
>>27424197
>normies in charge of sympathy
Yeah man just get out of the only place where there are people who have things in common with you. Maybe bottling up all those depressing feelings and not sharing your pain with anyone will help you socialize. You might even not kill yourself!
>>
>>27424173
you see? this is what im talking about, people here dont even know how are people sitting at resaurants, GET OUTSIDE, FUCKING LEARN TO LIVE OUTSIDE THIS DEPRESSING HOLE THAT YOU CONSTANTLY FEED
You people actually like to feel how you feel and actually like to talk about it here among yourselves, if you ever became "normie" and got a gf u would actually be bored beacuse you wouldnt have your robot buddies to feed with depressing shit that are mostly out of touch of real life
>>
>>27424218
How am I supposed to even ignore her if she won't really message me on her own? It's always me who initiates the conversations and I've been trying to meet her for like 2 months now. She's a pretty busy girl for real actually but for fuck's sake it's impossible that she doesn't have a single evening to hang out with me.

But yeah, anyway, I decided to just move on and forget about her. I'm not gonna message her again. Fuck her.
>>
>>27424232
who says you have to slobber all over her in a public place?
You can do that while watching a movie at home, not at the restaurant, not even chad does that.
>>
>>27424274
see >>27424232
originalbloxx
>>
>>27422921
Im not tryna catch a case nigga
>>
>>27424302
And how the fuck do I even progress to watching a movie at home if apparently I'm supposed to fuck her in the restaurant or she'll "misread my intentions"?

Jesus christ it's like you morons aren't even trying to advice. All of you have just gotten a gf at work or school and never even went on a single date in a neutral environment, have you?
>>
>>27423228
no1curr
>>
>>27424275
Talk to her, then ignore her, then neglect her emotionally, imply you wanna hang out then turn her down when she shows interest, that kind of thing.
It's not guaranteed to work but it's worth a try.
>>
>>27424232
Do it when possible. If you're already on a date then you're kind of past the point where the arm is really necessary, just invite her back to your place after the date or whatever you want to call it and do what you want.

I mean if your sitting close enough together you could try holding her hand if it's ever just sitting on the table or something. Just keep making sure she knows you're interested, sometimes girls are insecure about everything and they think everyone hates them if they don't do x, y, z.

The point isn't about the arm on the shoulder specifically, it's about solidifying the fact in her mind that you want to put your dick into her among other things. Everything from that point forward is up to her.
>>
>>27424371
Honestly I don't even feel like talking to her anymore. Only thing I can see myself do that's sorta what you describe is if she actually ever messages me first and tries to meet with me, then I'm just gonna tell her I'm not really interested in her making excuses the very day before we're set for. Or I'll just straight up not answer to her messages.

I'm kinda tired of dealing with girls like this. What's the point if she doesn't even remotely reciprocate the amount of interest I have for her? She'd probably tell me I'm just a friend in the end of the day anyway.
>>
>>27424351
You make her feel comfortable at the restaurant and make plans for a movie down the line.
Or you try what I did, explore the city and have a BBQ somewhere where you're a bit alone so you can be closer together.
>>
>>27424445
Ever heard of the cat string theory?
If you show the same amount of interest, she's gonna get bored. You have to show less interest than her, else she's gonna take your affection for granted and move on to the next interesting guy in line.
>>
>>27424455
>make plans for a movie down the line
A girl would never agree to this unless it's a movie at the cinema. I don't even have a place for movies anyway. All I have are fucking headphones for audio.

Tbh every single girl I went on a date with, told me she's got some shit to do the next day so after our meeting she's going straight home.
>>
>>27424351
Date in a neutral environment like a Tinder meetup or something?

I met all the girls I've fugged at random events and get-togethers, that's the only point when they're really "neutral". If you're on a date afterwards it should be clear you're already attracted to one another, the date is pretty much just a preface for the (ideally) inevitable sex after. If you fuck up the date that's not really something you can get advice for, you just need to work on your conversation skills, which nobody can help you with.
>>
>>27424514
How am I even supposed to show less interest than her? I'd have to show zero interest.
>>
>>27424549
What I heard the other day was to take the girl to a place more private (like a walk down the street) and THEN ask her out for a movie.
Never done it myself, but apparently girls are more comfortable about saying yes to an invitation in a place that's not full of people.
>>
>>27424569
If she has no interest in you then you have no chance with her anyway my man
>>
>>27422670
yeah, shit sucks. Though I am terribly fucking ugly (huge jew nose)
It's hard to accept but that's life for you.
>>
>>27424566
Yeah well shit, would you say a date where we literally spend 4 hours engaged in a conversation is a "fucked up" date?
>>
>>27423539

Oh believe me I hear you. I look better than the majority of these guys, I dress better, I come from a better background, I do everything better, and yet..........nothing. I'm at the point now where I just look at couples and laugh openly at them. I'm just getting trolled at this point.
>>
>>27424569
Exactly my point, anon.
>>
>>27424597
Well she's got *some* interest as indicated by what she says. But the fact that she never messages me first and keeps coming up with excuses makes me think the opposite.

What do?
>>
>>27424615
Maybe it's because you're a bitter manbaby?
>>
>>27424603
Not at all. If she doesn't want anything to do with you after that it's her problem and you need to forget about her and go find another girl.

Girls aren't logical, they can't put facts together. You just need to move on sometimes.
>>
>>27424641
If she makes excuses just drop her completely, she obviously wants nothing to do with you.

A girl will flirt with you even if they don't like you, you can't focus on what they say, just watch and see what they do, their actions are how they really feel, their words are just garbled bullshit from a dysfunctional female mind.
>>
>>27424660
It's been happening with pretty much all the girls I attempted anything with.

Only those that I actually managed to meet with of course though.
>>
>>27424692
For fuck's sake I'm seriously starting to think that she's been having some weird sort of fun seeing me attempt to hang out with her, get wound up on that, and then be disappointed as fuck. I don't know if she gets off to that or what.

On the other hand part of me is hoping that it's been all just a string of unfortunate events where she actually had something really important come up and wasn't able to meet with me.
>>
>>27424767
Nah, man. Remember the Brad Pitt theory?
If instead of you, it was Brad Pitt who's asking her out, it doesn't matter how important it was what she had to do, she'd still make time for a date somehow.
You're doing something wrong, it's not just bad luck.
>>
>>27424642

Bitter yes, manbaby? I work for a living and pay for all my shit. fuck outta here with that.
>>
>>27424767
>asking 4chan and r9k for advice on a girl

you're already dead, robot
>>
>>27422670
Yes.. I am so much more attractive than other guys who fuck the hottest girls. It doesnt make sense
>>
>>27424808
I suppose you're right. I thought of that too

Well fuck her I guess. I gotta move on.
>>
>>27424767
She's just stupid man, she isn't malicious or anything, she just doesn't think rationally. She sees someone flirt with them or show interest, so she feigns interest back, then when it hits her that her actions have consequences she needs to make excuses, then she forgets that her fake flirting got her into that situation and repeats the process.

You guys seriously overestimate the mental capacity of women, they are not "emotionally intelligent" like they like to claim, they are pretty much children with an adult skillset.
>>
>>27424642
find another website

I hear reddit has froggie memes too
>>
File: e8OaYdp.png (659 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
e8OaYdp.png
659 KB, 1080x1920
Honestly if there is one piece of advice you robots need to take away from all of this it is that women are fucking idiots, every single one. They can make themselves look smart by reading books and regurgitating their memorized facts and shit, but there is not a single woman on EARTH that thinks rationally.

Stop treating them like adults, you know why Chad gets all the girls? Because he treats them like the fucking idiotic children they are, he knows that they are just blabbering retards that have a convenient hole in between their legs.

A "relationship" is a woman making problems and a man fixing them, a happy relationship is when the man learns to adapt to the specific woman's bullshit and deludes himself into loving her faults.

You aren't a "partner", you're a babysitter, always remember that.
>>
It sucks but you'll feel good when you accept loneliness, I'm 26 y/o ksv and I stopped caring some time ago
>>
>>27425094
I can't do this because whenever I think I finally stopped caring, I get vivid as fuck dreams in which I'm successful with girls and wake up all suicidal wanting to fix my life.
>>
>>27425094
Accepting loneliness is admirable if you really do manage to accept it, women are a hassle, robots who have not been in a relationship do not know just how much of a hassle they are, getting a gf is like getting a dog that you can't train, it requires a lot of time and patience.
>>
>>27423142
You're fucked m8, 9/10 all around
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 666x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 666x999
>>27423166
>Explain my situation
b8?
Fabrications?
>>
>>27424275
Take an evening when you actually have something going on and invite her out for an unrelated activity.
Then turn your phone off and go have fun
>>
>>27425850
She'll just tell all her friends about how she was stood up by a guy she "really cared for" and get pity points for centuries.

Best thing to do when a bitch is avoiding you is to just drop her. The funny thing is after a while they sometimes message you asking where you've been or how you're doing because she feels retarded for not taking the opportunity to spend time with you when she had the chance. At that point you can choose to giver her another chance or just blow her off, but if you give her another chance and she still avoids you she's got some serious problems and you gotta break it off ASAP.
>>
This is real, two teenage girls sent this to a guy from /fit/

Hoe does this make you feel
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>27422670
I feel you OP, sometimes when I'm walking down the street I'll look around and realize that pretty much every single person around me has had sex at some point, and I feel like I'm looking through a window into another world. It's insane. If I see some shy-looking qt staring at her phone on the bus, I'll instantly realize she will regularly get her face covered in cum by some chad. I'll look away in complete disgust and then remember that this has happened to literally everyone. I'll also remember that the media and society in general glorify it and hold it above their heads, and to them it is something totally normal, that literally everyone does. They are, of course, aware that some people never have it, but these are sad losers to be mocked (unless they're religious, in which case it's ok for some dumb reason). I'm only 18, but already my parents have begun to realize that I'm not normal. I'm going to university in september. It's close by, so I'm going to live at home. My dad is absolutely desperate for me to leave home and live in accommodation because he wants me to turn into a normie. He hasn't said it explicitly but I can see it in his eyes. From my time on this website I know that the awkward conversations will only increase the older I get, and I'm scared. I won't be becoming a NEET, which will hold them off for a while, but I know that my virginity will very quickly become strange. Already I'm in a minority, and that shocks me more than anything. A few months ago I asked a semichad friend what percentage of people he knew were virgins. I was expecting 65-75%, but he said about 15-20%. I don't know if this is supported by any actual data but I was absolutely blown away. And it's only going to get worse. I know that girls don't like ugly fat beta autist permavirgins. I wait for the name-calling at university with interest, and I can't wait to see how weirded out the dumb roasties will be.
>>
>>27426009
Either fake or that dude is literally 10/10 in both personality and looks, that will never happen to a normal person.
>>
>>27422670
HAVE SOME MOAR:

https://www.instagram.com/demirosemawby/
>>
>>27423228
You sound like a stuck up bitch. So no thanks. :^)
>>
One of my best friends is like a 10/10 Chad but one of the nicest guys in the world. He can literally just walk down the street and women want to approach him. Was hanging out with him one time and he brought some ho along back to his house. Made her take her top off just so I could see some boobs.
>>
Doesnt blow my mind but I'd like to understand how they do it a little better so I can hopefully get my own mushroom wet.
>>
>>27422719
>Pussy is like drugs. Once you start getting it, it gets easier and easier to find it

based on what exactly?
>>
>>27422769
My only arrest is from an undercover cop trying to do this. He actually had pity and stopped the transaction before I had anything on me, and he made it a point to say I was the first person over 20 to actually get caught by him.

This was in Colorado a year before legalization. I left 6 months before legalization. I still have not smoked pot.
>>
>>27423514
Is she a Hapa?
>>
>>27426445
When you're just doing what you've done before there are a lot less nerves, it feels more natural and girls can sense that confidence.

Without that confidence it's difficult, which is why robots should just approach girls one after another without second thought until they get a positive response. After that one positive response it feels a lot easier and you get that sort of confidence boost telling you "If I can get her, I can get anyone."
>>
>>27422670
We are failing to get average tier babes ...which is OUR fault. Goddesses like in pic have become used to a certain level of "chad"ness in guys...which is there fault...shoot for your tier anon, what can go wrong?
>>
>>27426826
Apathy has worked really well for me.
>>
>>27422670
I don't think with my dick, so no.

I'm vaguely worried about not having any romance, though. But I'm realistic enough to know I'd be a lousy partner at the moment and for the foreseeable future.

Physically attractive women ignore me for their own good, and vice versa.

Also.
Pick any two:
-attractive
-available
-mentally stable
>>
>>27428147
>But I'm realistic enough to know I'd be a lousy partner at the moment and for the foreseeable future.
This is the difference between robots and normies, you guys think about things like this, you guys over-analyze everything. Who cares if you're not a "good partner"? Chad doesn't care whether he's a lousy partner, and look at how happy he is.

You guys are the only ones that actually care about whether or not they are a lousy partner, everyone else is out living and learning.
>>
Guess it's time to finally admit to myself that I really am terrified of sex. It scares me.

I don't think I really even want to have sex, just the social validation that it seems to be a prerequisite for.
>>
>>27422670
it is us breh,
all semi attractive women are whores in my mind who have taken Chads D over and over, I don't want use goods, and yet I don't want fugly girls, quite the pickle,
but I'm sure my goldilock girl is out there.
>>
File: michel-houellebecq-690303[1].jpg (123 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
michel-houellebecq-690303[1].jpg
123 KB, 640x852
>>27426038
Here's your reply dude. That post deserves at least one reply.

>If I see some shy-looking qt staring at her phone on the bus, I'll instantly realize she will regularly get her face covered in cum by some chad

Thats some pretty toxic thinking. Im sure there's some that have only been plowed while in the missionary position.
>girls don't like ugly fat beta autist permavirgins.

They dont like autist permavirgins. You can be fit and look like a Chad, but as soon as you reveal your powerlevel, your screwed, or . . . not screwed.
>>
>>27428477
The most terrifying part is the anticipation, right before it's about to actually happen but before anything has happened yet. But when you're in the moment you won't be able to stop yourself from just plunging into it like a madman, the fear or nausea won't stop you, you won't be able to control yourself, and then once you're in the nerves pretty much vanish and the rest is just up to nature.

The body knows what it's doing, it will shut your brain off whether you like it or not when you know sex is imminent, the fear will not win over sex if you are placed in a scenario where sex is inevitable.
>>
>>27422670
Makes me angry actually. I'm a judgmental asshole who thinks premarital sex is wrong, and to me the fact that people fuck so casually repulses me. Aside from that I'm very paranoid socially but good looking and confortable once I get close to someone.
>>
>>27422670
Not anymore, just want to get drunk desu
>>
>>27428779
But I don't want my brain to shut off. I've never done any narcotics including tobacco, alcohol, or even coffee. I don't masturbate. As a child, I was even afraid of falling asleep.

The idea of not being in control of myself is the scariest thing imaginable.
>>
File: Photo on 3-23-16 at 12.18 AM.jpg (154 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-23-16 at 12.18 AM.jpg
154 KB, 1080x720
it does blow my mind, despite the fact that i'm disgustingly ugly.

i get it, i'm the ugliest person alive. still makes me really fucking sad though
>>
>>27424445
It's because (I'm assuming) you're talking via text. Its not exactly the best way to convey interest.
>>
>>27422934
Shit, this is nice.
>>
File: 1448578832343.jpg (125 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448578832343.jpg
125 KB, 250x250
>>27423862
>You over-analyze shit, that's your problem.

This is the bit that actually made me give up on pursuing women. I do over-analyze shit, it's in my nature. I'm an ADHD and anxiety riddled mess of a person and slowing my mind down is just not an option.

I know you're right about everything though, but there's no fucking way I can just not over-analyze shit. It's in my nature. Being alone does start stinging less with time though so to the younger robots, hang in there.
>>
>>27429453
Alcohol helps a lot. Plenty of normies can't engage women without being drunk.

All you need to do is get your foot in the door.
>>
File: 1454815364475.jpg (27 KB, 604x472) Image search: [Google]
1454815364475.jpg
27 KB, 604x472
My dick just doesn't work. I've gotten in bed with 3 women and all 3 times I went limp. I just don't even try anymore because I have no confidence.
>>
>>27422670
>Is it us or is it them?
Neither. In this awful boardgame known as life, we are the player, and they are the game or its rules. We roll the dice which determines our success. We can debate the fairness of the rules and others can say we are just bad at the game but in the end all the power is held within the dice. This is the eternal truth. My favorite movie is The Iron Giant, and that one quote goes "You are who you choose to be." It breaks my heart to know that this is not true, though I do not have free will I have a choice as to whether I play the board game or not. Of course, I rolled the dice and it made me afraid of suicide so I can't quit the game, and I was forced to play so I kind of don't have choice. The deeper meaning of the quote is you are who you are, it doesn't mean people will like you for who you are and you might not have as much fun being who you are rather than if you were somebody else, but your only true choice is to accept yourself for what the dice rolled you, and you can keep pressing on as a 1 and failing, or accept your roll and let the came carry out so you don't suffer anymore. This sounds like the old normie tier
>Just bee ur sellf
But normies have contorted that phrase. Its meaning is accept what you are and what everything else is for the way you are and for the way everything else is because that's your only option. Having an option doesn't mean having a choice though. Also 1 get.
>>
>>27429334

y-you don't look that bad desu
>>
>>27429334
Blue eyes, blondish facial hair, fine nose. Just lose some lbs and you will be a regular dude who occasionally attracts some woman.

Tough it is not about looks, about body, about personality. Maybe tiny little bit about money. It is you eitehr smash or not smash and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>27429334
>>27430233
This, 2bh.
You feel like you look worse than you are, I can guarantee that.
>>
>>27429678
Lol me too, if i had a solid dick i would have doubled my notch count by now, which is from 3 to 6 or 7.

Tough dont get me wrong, the ammount of effort i put in to this shit in the last 6 months, it is pretty pathetic that i only had 5 bedding encounter with woman which only one of them resulted in succesfull sex, for 20 minutes, and my dick went up solely because i licked her feet, and it didnt hardened again for the 2nd round nor for the morning sex.

Porn really fucked me up, i get hard so rarely now a days.
>>
>>27428477
Same. I already admitted to myself that the problem it's that I'm scare of doing it, maybe because of the fear to get rejected or something. And I don't wanna get out of my comfort zone so the ride never ends :)
>>
I hugged my oneitis again today. It was nice.
>>
>>27429678
Viagara
>>
>>27429494
>>27429678
This. A lot of people will say that they are more fun/intelligent/clever when they are drunk and they are full of shit. However, I have had multiple unrelated people tell me I am an objectively better person drunk than sober. I believe them.

The only problem is that I get really bad whiskey dick. I usually just pretend to pass out or get the giggles or some shit really hard. I just flop over on the ground and stop making eye contact and eventually they get the picture.

It's better than trying to explain why you need to halfway masturbate just so you can get a semi to fuck some girl you barely know and who doesn't really give a shit about you.
>>
>>27423539
Same. I regularly make people laugh and I know I'm at least semi attractive since multiple girls have told me so but I'm coming to accept that I'm simply not desirable in a sexual way at all.
>>
>>27422719
You forgot that if you take too much or take the wrong one, it can't fuck your life up
>>
>>27431725
What are false rape accusations for 300
>>
>>27431762
Being afraid of that is like being afraid of lighting strikes.
>>
>>27431946
Top kek, literally every woman does it if they have 'regret' the morning after
>>
>>27422670
>even knocking girls up

this actually does blow my mind. condoms are cheap, plan b is ~$60, and most women can get birth control for free. how the fuck do teen pregnancies still happen
>>
>>27429334
Lose that weight I guarantee you'll go up at least 3 points out of 10. you already have good cheekbones and from the looks of the picture a strong jawline, and those features will look way better once they're not covered in fat. Just try it. lose 20 lbs and then iff you feel better (and you will) then go for another 20 and then another and a year later you'll be back to a normal weight and you'll look and feel way better. I used to be at least as fat as you and felt like I was done living, but I got in a car accident and was at the hospital for 2 months and they monitored my diet there and I lost a bunch of weight and realized how easy it really is.

don't give up anon
>>
>>27431998
This is a boogeyman virgins use. Calm down.
>>
>>27432072
it's not dude. My friend got falsely accused and spent a week in jail before the bitch admitted she made the whole thing up.

the kicker? Everyone told her how brave she was being by admitting it. fuck society
>>
>>27432072
My brother lost his virginity to a chick that tried to pull that shit.
>>
>>27426466
>He actually had pity and stopped the transaction
TOP KEK
>>
>>27422769
Yeah if you are a normalfag with friends and a social life and a have a bunch of people you can ask then it's easy.
>>
>>27422921
Who?
Just any attractive girl on the street?
>>
File: 1458474068285.jpg (65 KB, 539x480) Image search: [Google]
1458474068285.jpg
65 KB, 539x480
>>27422934
>JUST go for a girl
Oh yeah, so easy!
>>
>>27426038
Why don't you want to move into accomodation? In your situation it sound like the only way into normiedom.
>>
>>27423862
It takes a lot to be able to get to the point where any of that advice is useful.

>If a girl touches her hair and fidgets around you she's into you
No girl has done anything like that around me.
>You seduce her by listening to her ramble about bullshit
Who? Where? When? There's no girl rambling about bullshit to me.
>>
>>27424302
>You can do that while watching a movie at home
I've never been watching a movie with a girl and can't imagine a plausible scenario where i'd be doing that.
>>
>>27424708
The problem is that you don't execute. You're just sitting there talking and while that's awesome and all... in their head they're probably thinking, "This guy doesn't want to fuck me. He just wants to talk at me for hours." When they make that connection in their head, you're forever banished to the world of "friend zone."

In the heat of conversation, what you should be doing is redirecting it to something like this, "Hey, let's continue this conversation back at my place." If they agree, it's in the bag. Sealed. Completed. Treated. Baby oiled. They know there shouldn't be much talking after that. What you do after getting through your door is pin them against the wall and start making out with them. Don't be an awkward faggot and actually continue the conversation. Just go for it. I'm telling you. Unless she's on the rag, 9/10 times it will work and you'll legit sit there the next day like "Yo, that faggot on the Mongolian sheep shearing forum was right. Damn..."
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.