[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't we have good threads any more? Why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: brocry.png (30 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
brocry.png
30 KB, 500x461
Why don't we have good threads any more? Why don't we have those threads that make an otherwise pointless life worthwhile any more? Why don't we have threads that make us stay up into the early hours, or even miss school/work anymore?
>>
There is a gem every now and then but you have to slog through a mile of cow dung to find it m8
>>
>>27422507

You used to only have to slog through 50 yards of cow dung to find them.
>>
Yeah just like this thread, OP. This is just what /r9k/ needed!
>>
>>27422524
Yeup. Now it's 50+ km up hill both ways through a forest of cuck memes and red flags
>>
>>27422435
Because this place has changed. Just as has happened so many times before, a new and bigger wave of people has come as the older have dropped away, inexorably altering the culture of the board. It is a continuous cycle of destruction and degradation, a descent into triviality and base impulses and the lowest common denominator.
>>
The tavern/pub thread is nice when it comes around.

Frogs and feels and drinking with other lonely people on the internet.
>>
>>27422623
>Because this place has changed. Just as has happened so many times before, a new and bigger wave of people has come as the older have dropped away, inexorably altering the culture of the board. It is a continuous cycle of destruction and degradation, a descent into triviality and base impulses and the lowest common denominator.

This is the truth. But where have all the other robots gone?
>>
>>27422435
Because everybody's changing and I don't feel the same
>>
endchan is dead
8ch is a shit

where do I go from here?

inb4 kill myself, I've got shit to do
>>
>>27422672
Outside of /r9k/, is a robot still a robot? Or are they just lost souls adrift in a world of normies, never at home, strangers in a strange land? That's where they've gone, I think. There are other chans, sure, but none take the place that this board once held.
>>
Social media has become one big buisness. In other words all the fun has been sucked out of the internet for the sake of some Jews making money. True story. This place is nothing but an advertisement and your feelings are of none importance. If we would make yet again another r9k it will be destroyed. Happy places are gone. Now we must scavenge the real world for understanding.
>>
Any actual discussion is just derailed by cucks/spam/femanon/datamining/neet threads
>>
>>27422672
>But where have all the other robots gone?

They offed themselves.
>>
>>27423383
They've migrated away from this intolerable place and the influx of new users
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.