[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go clubbing almost every weekend with classmates >They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1458140305964.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458140305964.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
>Go clubbing almost every weekend with classmates
>They always get at least one girl and even fuck her on that night
>Meanwhile I merely managed to kiss with one girl.
I have been clubbing 7 times already and Im already labeled as maximum weirdo because Im not able to pick up the biggest whores that go to clubs. Im not overweight... Is there any hope for me
>>
>>27422296
drink more alcohol and just be urself
>>
No. Clubs are the easiest and most forgiving social situations. Prepare to be alone for ever.
>>
Go with girls. I only ever get attention when I'm with a group of hot girls. Fuck knows why
>>
File: 1456652296048.gif (993 KB, 290x198) Image search: [Google]
1456652296048.gif
993 KB, 290x198
>>27422343
I always got drunk. Every single time
>>27422357
Yep that is what classmates told me. So this is how it ends... Well nobody can say I didnt try right?
>>
I don't even understand how you're meant to pick up club girls.

The music is loud and everyone is dancing in their groups of friends and boyfriends. How is it not weird for a single guy to try to inject himself into someone elses' fun? And then that leads to sex? What?
>>
Same here, friendo. I can feel my normie facade crumbling more with every passing weekend
>>
File: 1457751637964.jpg (79 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
1457751637964.jpg
79 KB, 900x598
Well I dunno how you look but follow these steps and it might help.
1. Straighten your back and be as long as possible
2.Eye contact
3. New haircut
4. Less autist clothing
5. Fewer words, be mysterious
6. Disarm her shit tests by amplifying them or say something else
7. Use something to smell good
8. Be interesting, no advice here but I'm a amateur musician and I can always show my work on phone or talk about it
9. Listen to her, space out if needed
10. Drink moderatly, you can't be alpha slurring and tumbling but dont go arab mode, you need the confidence
>>
>>27422447
Preselection ha ha ha shove red pill up ur ass
>>
>>27423521
Also if this doesn't work either buy coke or be prepared to spend money on your target slutz
>>
>>27422343
Nice bait biscoff
>>
>>27423521
I am 192cm tall, average build, actually kinda nice haircut got compliments for it few times. My clothing is just average. Problem is to even get them to dance. As one anon already mentioned you cant just come to group of girls and take one of them to dance. It never worked for me. Its different when group of guys aproaches group of girls. We don t really do this because my friends are able to get girls by not radiating a literal autism around them. Maybe I just dont have it in my blood?
>>
>>27423521
>Be interesting, no advice here but I'm a amateur musician and I can always show my work on phone or talk about it

Does this actually work? I'm an amateur musician too, but nobody has ever shown any kind of interest in my music beyond a simple "So you make music? That's cool!"
People will frequently badger me for SoundCloud links etc and then never actually get around to listening to it. Making music is a shit tier way of connecting with people to be quite truthful
>>
Fuck off normie cunt

>>
>>27423521
>but dont go arab mode, you need the confidence
what the fuck do you mean
>>
>>27423688
Well you're right but it can be an ice breaker and you need all you can get.
>>
>>27423701
Not drinking anything, but some do. Straight edge club pickups can work I guess but it's easier after something to drink. Also maybe try spirits or wine so your accelerate without losing your prime on the toilet
>>
>>27423701
Not that anon but arabs (muslims) don't drink
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.