[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the 23 >never had kiss >never sexted >never could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 640x1136
>the 23
>never had kiss
>never sexted
>never could land a date
Girls, do any of you find me attractive, and would you date me? I'm worried I'm ugly
>>
im sorry to say you are quite ugly my friend.
>>
Brandon will forever ask "Am I attractive?" on his computer 24/7, never leaving his house and talking to women in real life.
>>
File: 00000.png (195 KB, 598x659) Image search: [Google]
00000.png
195 KB, 598x659
Imo you're not ugly. That website isn't accurate, either.
>>
>>27421997
I've tried and those women show no signs of interest
>>
>>27422003
OP here

You're gorgeous if that's really you and I would take you out and stuff
>>
>>27421949
Chad, please leave. This place isn't for you.
>>
>>27422003
>robots sperg over katya
>can't accept that she is objectively hideous
wew lads
>>
>>27421949
shave ur face and u will go from 4/10 to 5/10
>>
>>27422036
5/10 isn't much better and is still bad...
>>
>>27422036
Why so low anyways?
>>27422024
In hardly Chad
>>
>>27421949
That fuckin thing gave me "Hot" once so take it with a grain of salt, my man.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.