[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls suck so much at videogames? I've tried watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 251x242
Why do girls suck so much at videogames? I've tried watching three different chicks on YouTube play fallout and they suck so much it makes me cringe.
>>
Because they are playing for social reasons not because they have any desire to get good at the hobby. This goes for most hobbies with women.
>>
>>27422002
>hobby
>>
>>27421892
My ex was better than me at Dota. I guess I sucked though
>>
they are not intelligent enough
>>
>>27421892
I wonder the same. I`m starting to think it`s genetic at this point. Girls are so far behind in E-sports skillwise it`s ridiculous. In CSGO i have pugged against female world champions and just destroyed them. Something physically in men makes us just way better.
>>
>>27421892
For them video game is to get social attention, nothing else.

They know they will get that attention regardless being good or bad, because they are girls.
>>
>>27422062
What rank are you?

Wow, this bot is total cancer.
>>
>>27422157
I`m global. Also swedish.
>>
>>27421892
When will you realize women don't have any true hobby and do everything for the sake of saying they do it?
>>
>>27421892
Girls are shit at most things. Like Schopenhauer said, women don't desire mastery over things, they only desire mastery over men, and all of their "hobbies" are just a means of acquiring a man.
>>
>>27422002
Pretty much. It could be that the whole server is constantly trying to talk to them while playing. But I think they're basically just idiots and that accounts for most of it
>>
im a guy who plays females characters. the sheer amount of desperation from dudes in online games make me not want to anymore...
>>
>>27422038
Dota has never struck me as more perfect for girls than right now. Im imagining the whole game going on while some stupid female just sits there farming creeps

>inb4 that's what u do
>>
File: 1458909387468.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458909387468.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
Look at the number of featured grills on twitch and tell me that that represents gaming. I hate the fact that any grill can make a twitch account and literally just stream themselves watching TV, and they'll instantly be more successful than any male streamer out there.
>>
>>27422545
You only have men to blame.

If men didn't worship women as literal goddesses for doing something as simple as making a shitty video game stream or a Youtube vlog, then they would quickly give up due to lack of attention.

Beta orbiter cucks are enablers for women's shitty behaviour. And the worst part is that many of them are regulars of this board.
>>
>>27422602
Yep. I added some faggot from here on steam and I mentioned I watch twitch. He said
>I watch girl streamers and hit on them lol
I thought he was fucking with me but he was genuinely serious. I've never been able to stomach a girl streamer for more than about 5 minutes.
>>
>>27422016
>something you enjoy doing in your free time
>not a hobby
>>
>>27423284
>not having free time 24/7
>being this wagecucked

wew lad
>>
I don't know about other games, but girls are pretty terrible at fps games in particular. theres just something about the coordination and reactions required to play those games and they just can't do any of it well

I'm not into the game, but I know there's a couple pro starcraft girls, they're probably fine at something like that because of all the multi tasking needed to be good
>>
I've seen some pretty good gamer girls on csgo servers, albeit they're still attention whores.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.