[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do leagues exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: prettylittlelyiers.jpg (100 KB, 736x741) Image search: [Google]
prettylittlelyiers.jpg
100 KB, 736x741
I have a question How come most robots/average joes have high standards, wouldn't the obvious thing to do is to stay within your league? Also Does "out of my league exist?" If not why don't we have a woman of our chose?
>>
Leagues exist. The main issue is that girls don't pick guys based solely on their attractiveness, but a bunch of other variants such as status, personality, talent, etc. So a lot of 6/10 guys with boring personalities and no status keep getting rejected by 6/10 girls but they don't wanna date below their league, leaving them into an uncomfortable zone of depression.
>>
>>27421907
makes perfect sense, but I mean I can see why alot of robots here and IRL are angry at chad. chad steals their women that are within their league. Not to mention most plain janes have really high standards and a inflated ego. robots are just as bad not wanting any less than a 8 or higher. What can be done to remedy this?
>>
>>27421837
>Implying you not are here because your standards are too high, thus creating a distorted picture of people not dating in their leagues.
What's the point of getting a partner just for the sake of it. If you've got standards, live by them.
>>
>>27421837
I am a pretty average looking guy with a average height. But there isn't any girls who show interest in me. I have no standarts but the ladies don't give me the time of the day.All the virgins here are not virgins because they only fuck Staceys
>>
>>27421983
OP here, Look modern women tend to very trashy, that's why I have standards as a system to weed out the crazy and slutty women. As shallow as many nu-males tell me. But it's the only way to get rid of them
>>
>>27421979
Plain girls have inflated egos because those boring 6/10 guys keep complimenting them for free, then Chad sees the situation and pumps and dumps her for the fuck of it, which makes said plain Jane depressed, and she goes back to the 6/10 dude to cry on his shoulder, getting more free validation and boosting her ego, while he hopelessly daydreams about fucking her, creating a vicious cycle.

Chad is not at fault here. If anyone is to blame, it's the betas.
>>
>>27422021
Is have no standards a bad thing can women sense this? Is it instinct? Why does the most nerdy/ anti-social male choose the prettiest girl in the room? Kind of like that kid who did that stupid dance for that one stacy.
>>
>>27422110
>betas
I know, betas should be removed they enable the feminists and plain janes. Disgusting how they white-knight. After seeing these women hate threads it's the beta-bitch boys that make me rage.
>>
>>27422021
really? How average? based on my research and experiences -- Face matter above all. Must be clear and free of deformities
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.