[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of these are worse for men? - bald - <5'7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Which one of these are worse for men?

- bald
- <5'7
- small dick
- ugly
- autistic
>>
>>27421812
you forgot nigger. Which is the most important one.
>>
>>27421812
Either ugly or autistic. You can at least have a fairly active social life with the rest.
>>
>Ginger
>5"8
>small dick
>pale skin + acne + hyper pigmentation
>big nigger lips
>ugly cock, pale and veiny, fordyces spots that are also hyper pigmented making it look like i have a permanent rash on my penis
>ugly

All me.
>>
>- <5'7
By a long shot.
>>
>>27421812
Autistic, trust me I know. I live with it.
>>
Depends how ugly. And how autistic. I'd say autistic most of the time, but extreme ugliness is more crippling than mild autism.
>>
>>27421812
Autistic
Ugly comes in a distant second

I got to be both of these. Ain't life just grand?
>>
>>27421812
Fuck off beans
>>
>>27421812
>tfw all of those describe me

Seriously fucking JUST
>>
>>27421955
> And how autistic.

/r9k/ autistic, aka not being able to socialize with people,mass paranoia etc
>>
>>27421812
bald=ugly
autism can be fixed so its a non issue
so it remains
smalld - ugly - short

so ugly ofc
>>
>>27422456
That autism is as bad as being ugly. However, some people are hardcore autistic. Like, they're almost retarded. Bad cases of aspergers and whatever. That's much worse than being ugly.
>>
All of those except autistic is a death sentence
>>
File: 1451807739468.jpg (36 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1451807739468.jpg
36 KB, 500x380
>>27421812
I got 4/5, am I going to make it?
>>
>>27421917

Maybe its cause I have a very masculine face but ive only gotten compliments on my nigger lips
>>
>>27421889
>>27421955
these are right, the others are also pretty bad but you could still get along maybe. not if you're 1/10 or full retard though
>>
>>27421917
i bet you're not a virgin
>>
Ugly, no contest. The others are basically factors that are likely but not necessary to make you ugly. You can be bald but handsome, short but handsome etc but there is no hope if you're ugly. Even autists have greater chances of sucess as long as they're handsome
>>
File: Fredrick-Ljunberg-3.jpg (19 KB, 399x354) Image search: [Google]
Fredrick-Ljunberg-3.jpg
19 KB, 399x354
>>27422471
Yea so ugly bro.
>>
>tfw I am all of those

Should I kill myself?
>>
>>27421917
This is me except my dick is a decent 7", im better than u faggot
>>
>>27422471

>autism can be fixed

i hope this is either a bad joke or just a post made by someone extremely ignorant.

anyway

bald = inevitable, get over it

autism can be pretty bad, depends far down the spectrum line you are. if you had a good upbringing it can make a huge difference and if you're a high IQ autist or a savant type autist with splinter skills then you can lead a pretty decent life. but if you're chris-chan tier then you're fucked

being a manlet would be pretty horrible. i may be autistic but at least i'm 6'2.

every manlet ive ever known was a angry little bitch who was basically picking a fight with the entire world and always over-compensating. nobody respects manlets, no one.

ugly would have the best worst imo. if you're ugly you lose at life unless you offer something really special.

small dick takes second place to ugly. i have a small dick (5 inches and not girthy at all) and it sucks but im also moderately autistic so i'm somewhat a-sexual. maybe not in the technical sense because I still fap to and find women attractive and have had one GF in the past but through out most of my life ive never had an interest in engaging or socializing with women. i just see them as a way from me to get physical pleasure/satisfaction.

tl;dr

being a manlet and ugly is by far the worst.
>>
>>27423260

i know i said small dick takes second place to being ugly but i realized that you can hide a small dick and having a small dick doesn't matter if you dont care about fucking and/or relationships. but being an ugly manlet will follow you every where for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1451982159689.png (103 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1451982159689.png
103 KB, 217x320
>>27421812
>tfw 5'7, kinda autistic and looking like that guy in the pic

fucking kill me now
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.