[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your present theories on why you are alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: no gf.png (120 KB, 258x588) Image search: [Google]
no gf.png
120 KB, 258x588
What are your present theories on why you are alone?
>>
>theories

I know exactly why I'm alone. Poor life choices.
>>
Because I am human garbage with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
>>
It's hard to put it in less than 1000 words.
To put it as short as possible, because I'm lazy, insecure, pathetic and my interests and sense of humor are unconventional. But it's much deeper than that, obviously.
>>
I'm a boring person with no conversation
>>
File: special snowflake.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
special snowflake.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/hidden-suffering-psychopath

Covers it pretty well desu. I've spoken to three girls with the same thing going on (or more, but a lot of them were sloots and therefore not the sort of person I'd want to date), but one lives across the country, the other across the world, and ruined my chances with the third due to being overly impulsive.

I think it's genuinely difficult to find a gril who can relate to these sorts of feels without also having abandoned her pride and descended into sloothood. I had a date with a girl last Friday who liked me but wasn't into her at all because she was too socially well-adjusted, law-abiding, and kind
>>
File: 1457205927437.jpg (151 KB, 728x1116) Image search: [Google]
1457205927437.jpg
151 KB, 728x1116
>>27421385
>theory
Analysis.
>>
I just assume I have a personality disorder because my parents fought quite a bit when I was young and the mood at home was quite unpleasant. My mom and I moved away when I was four but she was a mess and used to cry all the time. She got other boyfriends but always fought with them as well. I remember deciding that I didn't want to be like my parents, always angry and emotional for no reason. I mostly got left alone when I was a kid, and never was very good at making friends. I know people have much worse childhoods than that, so it's not really a very good excuse. My genes are probably just sub par as well.
>>
I don't care enough to try.
>>
>>27421385
I am fat, autistic, and I never tried.
>>
File: 1457462541093.png (237 KB, 443x415) Image search: [Google]
1457462541093.png
237 KB, 443x415
My autism don't want to deal with having friends or girlfriends.

I have had so many friends, I hated them all.

Girls are just too needy. They would be a waste of time.

Perhaps I should get a fuckbuddy, since I have no problem actually getting girls to like me.
>>
I'm fat, socially awkward and have an extremely uninteresting personality

Everytime someones friendly with me I just spend the whole time trying to guess what they want from me
>>
1. I'm unwilling to pretend I have any kind of shining future.
2. I don't talk to anyone of my own volition.
3. I enjoy being alone.
4. I put the least effort possible into my appearance without lapsing totally into slovenliness.

Probably some other reasons, but these are probably most important.
Shockingly, people (not girls) still try to become friends with me.
>>
File: shitfuck.jpg (157 KB, 1024x1141) Image search: [Google]
shitfuck.jpg
157 KB, 1024x1141
I don't even know. I thought I was ugly, but 4chan tells me I'm not. I thought I was boring, again got told I'm not.

I really wish I knew why I'm a KHHV. I'm getting old, no girl ever has given me the look, flirted, smiled, or even given any indication of wanting my company.
>>
Well last night I broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years because I couldn't handle the idea of her wanting to marry me and now I'm in bed this morning with a girl I met last night when I was in a completely different state of reality. I always thought it was meme bullshit when a guy wakes up next to a girl he doesn't know in the movies but holy fuck.... it's clear we fucked but I have 0 recollection of it happening.

Anyway I'm doubting her character so that's why I'm probably going to be alone soon. Kinda don't regret leaving my gf though I'm not certain either of us was good for one another.
>>
>>27421385
>inb4 self deprecating im here cause im lazyfags
>>
>>27421691
>I really wish I knew why I'm a KHHV.

Ever tried approaching a girl? The reason you're a virgin is because you don't try. Girls are not just gonna come and suck your dick because you're standing there, you must take the initiative.

Or am I wrong?
>>
Because I dumped my gf of 8 years last week. I will be alone for quite a while now and I'm okay with it.
>>
>>27421762

I would have, if any had given any sign of liking me. I'm not going in cold, that's a guaranteed rejection.
>>
>>27421385
I don't like talking to people.
>>
>>27421762
>The reason you're a virgin is because you don't try
>mindlessly gambling your self esteem = trying
its just as much 'trying' as gambling your money away
>>
Because I'm a total human failure.
And it's not even entirely my fault.
>>
>>27421385

Used to be pretty outgoing during last years of school, had many friends, got wasted every week, had a gf even.
Finished school, started STEM major, got autistic, bitter, bored with people, head in the clouds more than ever.
I am basically losing my humanity a little bit more every day, can not say that I am sad about it, I do not even feel lonely or horny anymore, I just am and have my own goals, which have nothing to do with some kind of pleasure and more with being better than others overall.
>>
>>27421777
So you're scared of some rejection?

Do you think any girl want to fuck some weak pussy who is scared of rejection? Or want them for a boyfriend? Can a guy who is scared of some rejection really take care of a girl or even his life?

Who the fuck cares if you get rejected, fuck them. Be confident, it's literally all girls want. All girls want is a guy who is confident in whatever he does.

>>27421805
So your feelings are based on others opinions of you. How do you expect to get anywhere in life?
>>
>>27421925

Not him, but what would you do if a complete stranger girl just came up to you and asked you out?

> inb4 go
You'll get your organs harvested.
>>
>fat
>no interesting hobbies
>no money
>don't travel
>too shy
>don't get out much
Gee, I wonder.
>>
>>27421618
I want a fuck buddy but the only girls that ever like me want commitment. It's kinda like a fuck buddy that you have to talk to all the fucking time.
>>
>>27421970
I'm implying to you go up to a girl to get her phone number. It's not hard.

>you'll get your organs harvested.
Just no
>>
>>27421925
>How do you expect to get anywhere in life?
Ideally, actual hard work i.e. going to the gym, building a career should be enough
>>
I'm not alone, or at least I wasn't. I was selfish, so I allowed being depressed/ anxious to push away the people that cared about me. Now they want little to nothing to do with me.
>>
>>27421385
stupid nicknames given by normies, tourette, mixed shitskin
but by far, love shyness and fear
>>
>>27421691
Yeah, you look fine. Get on OKC or something, put a shirt on, emphasize your good/interesting qualities a bit, and write a decent message (2-4 sentences or asking about something on their profile you'd actually enjoy hearing about or maybe making some lame pun) to 10 girls a day on those days when you feel motivated. Talk to them a few days and after that ask them out somewhere weird and memorable ("Ever had Basque food? Me neither, let's try it") and you're good.

Gf in half a year at the very longest accounting for maximum autism and lack of self-awareness, or your money back. Little as one month if you're actually socially competent but just cripplingly shy.
>>
>>27422043
How is your career going?

Saving up that NEET money?

>going to the gym

Expect me to believe that?
>>
>>27422085
believe whatever you want nigg
>>
>>27422074

Are there any decent quality girls on OKC? The rep is that it's all fatties and crazies.

> Gf in half a year at the very longest accounting for maximum autism and lack of self-awareness, or your money back. Little as one month if you're actually socially competent but just cripplingly shy.

Don't get people's hopes up man.
>>
>>27422238
I've had good experiences and multiple gfs with it despite being a NEET, but I do think I've only found one person actually worth talking to every few weeks or so. There are indeed a lot of fatties, and living near San Francisco there are a ton of SJWs too. Thankfully a lot of people like to list their MBTI type in their profile so you can just ignore all the people with an F.

Also s-sorry
>>
>>27421385
>What are your present theories on why you are alone?
I'm really ugly and we live in a society that only cares about looks.
>>
>>27422293

I live in a small city, eurofag too, so it might be even worse for me.

> tfw no cute nerd gf
>>
>>27421385
I'm really fucked up and it would be a terrible thing for me to even try to imagine someone having to be near me for more than 10 minutes.
>>
>>27422406
Yeah, userbase is important. Can't hurt to take an hour setting up a minimalist profile and checking out who's around though.

I believe in you anon
>>
I don't have a partner, never have. I don't suppose I've ever felt comfortable enough to let anyone in.

I could whine about my personal inadequacies, but truth be told it's my indecision that keeps people at an emotional distance.

Nobody likes it, everyone is reeling to take advantage of it. We're all looking for certainty in ourselves, in others, everywhere. Indecision is what got me here.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.