[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your best friend like? Do you even have one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13
File: 3243421231.jpg (545 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
3243421231.jpg
545 KB, 1000x668
What's your best friend like? Do you even have one?
>>
>>27421301
>having a best friend

what are you? a woman or 12 years old?
>>
>>27421301

Yes.

He's quiet, thinks before he speaks, likes some of the things I like. We do stuff together, like go up to a lake with some weed and food and canoe around. We support each other when times are hard, be it financially or emotionally.

and he's boring!

just like me.
>>
File: 1455033168371.jpg (128 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1455033168371.jpg
128 KB, 960x960
>>27421308
t. autismus majoris
>>
>>27421343
You sound gay bich
>>
Kinda. He's been my only friend for a while. He's less socially inept than me, but I think depression has been getting to him. We fucked a pair of hookers once. That's the only time I ever had sex. He had sex with a random girl once, it was probably the best moment of his life. He's never had a gf and smokes weed every day. He has some friends, though. I don't even know why he chose to become my friend since I have no value, but we've been through so much together that I doubt I'll ever forget him.

I still hope he fails and I succeed so I don't have to see him ever again.
>>
>>27421301
He's a normie. Loves Halo and used to be amazing at it before he became a full on wagecuck with his own place and qt. It's still all he thinks about. Loves animals and does a bit of boxing.
>>
File: 1385421639309.jpg (40 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1385421639309.jpg
40 KB, 633x758
>>27421343

>tfw no quiet, cute , and thoughtful bf
>>
>>27421301
sure I have
he is filthy rich but very modest, quiet person
also extremely intelligent and have great sense of humor
if I were gay I'd definitely fell in love with him
>>
>>27421368
>>27421404

I'm straight and so he is he.

It's bromance. I love my bro.

Way better than the one I grew up with.

>>27421404

He's ugly as sin. So you can stop dreaming.

It's hard watching him struggle with it, since all he wants in life is to be a dad and raise a good family.
>>
>staunchly liberal, i'm more conservative, argue 24/7
>tall and handsome yet refuses to lift or seek out grills
>was straight edge all through high school, recently started branching out, drinking, i'm trying to convince him to do acid
>pretty distant, there's a lot about him that even i don't know
>likes planning out events weeks beforehand
>loves nature and hiking, as do i. very independent sort of dude, we have that in common
>pretty much only listens to the mountain goats

overall 8/10 best friend. wouldn't wanna lose him.
>>
He listens indie /mu/core kinda stuff. Which is fine though, because he's the only person I've met who I can actually discuss music with. Sometimes we hang out and do stuff.
>>
>>27421517
>>pretty distant, there's a lot about him that even i don't know

Why would you keep that as a friend? I couldn't stand it. I'd feel as if he wasn't a real friend.
>>
File: rave4.gif (919 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
rave4.gif
919 KB, 500x540
He's very indecisive and always having epiphanies that he doesn't follow through with.
He crys
>muh anxiety and muh depression
When all he's ever had is meme depression. When we talk about it I'll mention how it feels relieving not feeling like there's a massive dark cloud over everything, and I don't want to kill myself anymore and he can't relate at all.

He's the kinda guy that changes his style up to something outrageous and posts it on facebook like
>Look at me I rock hawaiian shirts!
>Or look I got a fedora!
And when only like 2 people like it he gets discouraged and it cumulates until he posts some huge paragraph about how he's deactivating his facebook and everyone is fake etc. Then 2 days later he's back and that post is gone.
He's a skinny little twat and sucks at video games.
Sometimes I feel like his therapist rather than his friend.
I like him though, He's a good guy. We talk about a lot of deep stuff. I wish he would man up but he might be destined to be a beta bitch forever.
>>
File: 1455295616667.png (313 KB, 662x587) Image search: [Google]
1455295616667.png
313 KB, 662x587
No, my acquaintances ditched me after high school.
>>
File: Homer Furious.jpg (41 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Homer Furious.jpg
41 KB, 512x384
-Liberal.
-Few months older than I am.
-Isn't as into vidya as I am, but much better at tabletop stuff like Magic: The Gathering, into DnD.
-We both like to watch shitty movies, but lately he's dropped it.
-Doesn't watch any anime except entry level.
-Dislikes 4chan in general, but likes the funniest content I show him.
-Better with girls, socially can blend in better.
-Gets lost when he's in a group with my other friends because we go to 4chan and are generally idiots who use "cuck" and "fag" in regular conversation.

Good guy overall, I hope we stay friends well into middle age and end up at the same nursing home sitting in diapers.
>>
>>27421608
He also has wrong generation syndrome.
All he listens to is Bob Dylan and stuff from that era and anything new "isn't real music"
That annoys me more than anything since he claims to be a music lover.
>>
>>27421593

Some people love better from a distance, anon.
>>
>>27421404
fuck off cunt cunt
>>
>friends with him for over 6 years
>very chill, we have similar interests
>depressed/slight normie i guess
>he's a bit on the sjw side, and i've admitted to him i'm a slight misogynist but we just ignore our political differences
>i can talk to him about anything, and be as disgusting as i'd like with him

We have both admitted that we'd be dead without eachother. Sounds lame as fuck but he's my other half.
>>
>friends
When will the normies leave this place?!
>>
>>27421593
that's just the way he's always been desu. i still know far more about him than anyone else. he's just not the type to open up emotionally.
>>
>>27421301

Not a conventional "best friend", but the only I really have right now. He is pretty much like me, awkward, reclusive, focused on his own shit most of the time. Only difference is that he has a real sunshine personality akin to the one I used to have, but I became really bitter over time. Generally he is so much like me that I hate him for that, considering he often does the same retarded shit as I do.
Probably the reason why we only really contact each other when we need each others help.
>>
File: 1455014207311.jpg (94 KB, 460x800) Image search: [Google]
1455014207311.jpg
94 KB, 460x800
>>27421913
When will normieposters stop and realize this is a high traffic imageboard and not their personal treehouse club for special snowflakes that compete over who's the biggest waste of oxygen?
>>
>>27422111
But that's the only contest I can hope to win.
>>
>>27421913
>friends
>with an s
No one said plural. My best friend is my only friend. I'm honestly surprised I found anyone at all that I didn't hate, let alone actually enjoy being around him. I can easily see myself being completely friendless if I didn't have him. Once you get up to two friends, then it's a bit Norman-ish, very unlikely for a Robert to find two people he enjoys being around.
>>
Yes.

He's sociable and weirdly likable because he is forward. He underachieves and is a manlet.

Tbh I don't know why we are even friends.When we hang out he just sits on his computer either playing league or looking up MtG cards neither of which I'm into.
>>
>asian manlet
>hhkv
>always wants to play nintendo games with me
>always exceptionally stressed about uni
>laughs at my shitty jokes
>going to be a major wagecuck when we graduate
>pretty culturally illiterate due to immigration, I'm always showing him music and movies
>politically unique, have great discussions about it

9/10.
>>
>tfw closest thing to a friend you have is your cat
She cuddles me and listens to my woes and doesn't judge me though. So it's pretty good
>>
>>27421615
Are you me? blox blox blox
>>
File: 1455023747672.jpg (13 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1455023747672.jpg
13 KB, 252x240
>>27422310
If she'd understand you she'd judge you. Don't delude yourself. Cats don't even give a fuck about you.
>>
>>27421301
He's almost the exact opposite of me, outgoing, good with women, irresponsible, drug-addled and prone to making bad decisions. And yet we get along really well.
>>
i have no friends, fuck you all
fuck this shit
my only friend is my fucking dog who is 14 years old and going to fucking die soon
fuck you
>>
He hates me for browsing r9k, but we get along. I am not a virgin and relative to him am pretty normie so he is really the robot between the two of us, which is ironic.
>>
>>27422394
Anon stop, she does care otherwise she wouldn't cuddle me or hang out with me all the time and let me scratch her belly
>>
Muslim and gay,
>>
>>27421343
>and he's boring!
Why do you like him then
>>
hes a fat memer, just like me
>>
yeah i kinda have two i dont know whos my best, i doubt i'd be their best.

first guy.- same age as me, hes really autistic, so fucking loud, can be pretentious with stuff like ironically supporting trump, cant stop bitching about feminists. Knows a fuck tonne about music, really good at guitar pretty depressed, heavy drinker he might have a problem i think hes good though. But hes a good laugh and we share an outlook on the world, we've been telepathic on occasion as well, that was cool. i do care for him though , good guy.

second guy. -good friend via first friend.
I feel like a third wheel around him and his girl though. good laugh also pretty sad. He's a good guitar player to and a good singer, pretty musical. smokes a lotta pot, and good conversation, charismatic guy knows a fuck tonne of people , i'm surprised he hangs with me considering how many people he knows. good guy.

i have no idea why they are my friends, im happy they are, but i feel amazingly inadequate and like im a shit person to be around. good guys though.
>>
>>27421301
blesh em

big ol booty something something something

whats next man
>>
File: 1455408566864.png (5 KB, 311x342) Image search: [Google]
1455408566864.png
5 KB, 311x342
Probably haven't known him long enough to qualify as a best friend, but ah well

>cyborg
>slightly pretentious
>younger
>somewhat rough around edges
>has a lot of egdes, is something of an edgelord
>/pol/ personified
>easy to talk to, great banter
>fixated on germany
>generally more charismatic and likable than i

Pretty gr8, 8/8
>>
>>27422466
I'll be your best friend, anon.

$15 an hour
>>
>>27421301
He's a horsefucker
>>
>>27424780
You're friends with hitler?
>>
File: hesher.jpg (39 KB, 617x347) Image search: [Google]
hesher.jpg
39 KB, 617x347
He was basically a younger slightly more controlled hesher.

And then they died.
>>
File: Bertram_season_3.png (329 KB, 860x860) Image search: [Google]
Bertram_season_3.png
329 KB, 860x860
>>27425793
yes

orgininalityty
>>
>>27422466
I know this feeling family.

But seriously, meme-talk and board culture aside, I genuinely feel sorry for that and please don't make the same mistakes I made. Spend as much time as you can with your doggo before you no longer have the opportunity to. Because I'm torn all the time whether or not I feel the way I do because of the fact that she's gone or because I never did anything with her when she was here.
>>
He is a race traitor who browses /fit/
>>
File: tfw (2).jpg (105 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw (2).jpg
105 KB, 633x758
Not
one
single
friend
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.