[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Ay Anon my man. Me Brad, Tad, Pratt, other Chad, young
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1459024027791.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459024027791.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
"Ay Anon my man. Me Brad, Tad, Pratt, other Chad, young Thundercock here and the rest are taking ya out for some fun for your birthday today! Where ya wanna go bud?'
>>
>>27420885
back to my room away from you fucking chads
>>
>>27420885
"Aw guys I was gonna spend the night with my side chick maybe we'll see what happens tonight"

>Instant chad status acquired
>>
I wanna go to the bathroom, please excuse me.

>*leaves*
>>
>>27420885
Forza Jules
>>
>tfw this happened to you

They might actually mean to help but just don't know how.
They think dragging you along to da club will yield the same results to you as it does to them.
>>
thanks guys can we go to chuck e cheese please? and after that to a arcade
>>
File: 1456243546464.jpg (38 KB, 594x446) Image search: [Google]
1456243546464.jpg
38 KB, 594x446
>Name child Young Thundercock
>4 inches
>Still sleeps with more woman than you due to his name

Is this how we save our future children that's sure to happen?
>>
>>27420885
These are formula 1 drivers. Most are tiny manlets. There are like 4 in that photo over 5'11
>>
File: 1456614662158.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1456614662158.png
260 KB, 563x542
>Ask them to take me through dive bars in Oakland
>Watch them all get cucked by Jamal and Tyrone
>>
>>27421012
>They think dragging you along to da club will yield the same results to you as it does to them.
this

there's a new club in my city. i almost made myself go in last night, just to explore and do something. then i realized: it's a fucking club, i've been in clubs before, it would be a waste of money, and it would only be embarrassing being ignored by people who i'd never interact with otherwise.

"the club" is seriously the most anti-what-it's-supposed-to-be thing in america. it's supposed to be a communal thing where you dance and have fun. but it's just girls openly being cunty because they can't do it at their job or at school, and dudes being hyper-alpha for attention. shit is awful 9 times out of 10 i've ever been.

only exceptions are specific bars where people like me hang out. and of course houseparties are fun as shit.
>>
>>27420885
>tfw when this is a dream of me having friends....
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.