[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age did you people loose faith in humanity and how.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 229x220
At what age did you people loose faith in humanity and how.

>age 14
>father, in a drunken state, beat my mother and slapped me in the face, whilst screaming at us
>>
>>27420878
>Dad threw a plate at me in a fit of rage

Honestly, I was an argumentative little shit, but I never got in trouble at school, I was very polite to everyone and just stayed at home all day reading, I think that's why he became so frustrated with me, he was practically best friends with my chad brother who always got in trouble.

Honestly, my dad really fucked me up, I just wanted to be loved by him but he never showed me any affection, I could feel that he loathed me.
>>
>age 40
>when I got drunk and my wife denied me sex so I beat her, and slapped my faggot son in the face while screaming at them
>>
kek ur mother deserved it
>>
>caring about what your parents do or say
My parents divorced when I was 2 and I lived about a half of the time at my dad's, half at my mom's. My dad had everything under control, in an overprotective environment, while my mother fought with her husband every day and sometimes we didn't have food in the fridge, hot water or electricity.

I learned much more from my mother's house. They were uncivilized but at least I had to deal with real life problems there. The sheltered life gives a wrong illusion of everything being all right and it makes you useless in the end.
>>
>age 10
>i discovered that there was no pure intentions, everything has some sort of twisted and fucked up reason behind it
>nothing is sacred, even beauty have reasons

I didnt go to school for a whole week.
>>
File: 1458895607690.png (156 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
1458895607690.png
156 KB, 1023x619
>age 12
>realize im not like the others
>realize they have been making fun of me
>realize my best and only friend was special too
>still have trust issues, talk only to answer questions
>put on a fake smile every time
questions like"why dont you talk more" are ignored
>>
>>27420878
>Age 21
>Today, when I saw that people still spell "lose" with two o's.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.