[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just fucking hate this place. I hate it with all my god damn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1458946226302.jpg (70 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
1458946226302.jpg
70 KB, 460x562
I just fucking hate this place. I hate it with all my god damn soul and I can't stop myself from coming back. A few monthes ago even, it was better. It was way more comfy, now it's just the same shitty threads that actually are starting to impact my mental image of the world and ego, from the dick size threads, women are whores, cuckolding etc.

I just wanna leave this place, banned or anything.
Send help anyone.
Any other robots/ cyborgs/ normies on the same page as me?
>>
>>27420716
Yeah, this place is fucking toxic in the extreme, but I still visit it almost daily.
Send fucking help guys. ;_;
>>
The only solution is to shack up with someone and spend time with them 24/7 or at least long enough so that time spent away from them is not efficiently spent shitposting. But if you've become so diseased you began to use your smartphone, you're fucked.
>>
>>27420739
this is me.
what hurts the most is the fact that i only lurk.
>>
>>27420783
OP here, I lurk too. This is one of the only times Ive posted a thread, I just had to get it off my chest
>>
Being on this site has made me even more self aware of the train wreck of a person that I am in life and I'm just desperately trying to change.
>>
nice trole thread
gg
>>
File: 1458939826120.gif (988 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458939826120.gif
988 KB, 500x500
>>27421111
Checked and Wreckt. But yeah, me too. Im way more agitated than usual and end up pushing people away. I've also been staying in my room more often than late. I still kept to my normal activiites but Im spending way more of my free time in my man cave
>>
What I hate most about my life is that i am always filp flopping. one day im super social and talk to this girl i like and it goes really well, the other day im really clingy and annoy my friends. same thing with school
>>
>>27420716

Why not talk to real human beings? Learn their ways.

Honestly I come on 4 Chan a few times a month just to see what you guys are up to, and most of the time it seems like you all hate yourselves, each other, every single woman that's having sex but not with you and every man that's having sex while you're not. You would stand a much better chance of having sex if you go talk to people and learn not to be an asshole, but browsing this site is just going to make it worse and worse.

Good luck, op.
>>
>>27421336
I wish I was..
>>27421588
I can talk, Im not saying I want to have sex, where did I even mention I wanted to have sex. I stated that I hate this shitty, cancerous site and want to leave it, abstain from it but I cant; it's like a drug.
>>
>>27421816
I wasn't talking to just you. A lot of people here feel immense loneliness and long for a romantic, sexual relationship. I'm just saying there's no hope unless you try and talk to people. Go to school or get a job or something, just as long as it involves being around others. Once you start having activities that are not 4chan it will be much easier to not go on 4 Chan.
>>
>>27420716

I left for a month, nothing changed really.
You have to realize that although this place is toxic, your life will be shit even if you leave. It is easy to put the blame on /r9k/, but the reality is just that you are a fuck up with nothing to do.
Although leaving was a nice experience in some regards, it only took me 2 weeks to realize how much of a fucking autistic asshole I became in my isolation. I do not even notice anymore that I am basically barking at people when they speak to me and look pissed 24/7, despite feeling like I am the worlds friendliest man.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.