[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Intelligence makes us cynical and hateful. Remember when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x461
Intelligence makes us cynical and hateful. Remember when you were a child? And the world seemed so beautiful and rich. But as we grow older we realise this beauty was taken by man and exploited. Death is given the image of a pit of sorrow but what if it is a door that leads to happiness?

What's the point of living?
>>
I think the beauty of the world was made by man. It's an absurd world. It's not so much what you see as what you make of it. I have a pretty good idea of what I like and don't like as well as which of the things I want are reasonably attainable and which aren't. I've learned to stop fretting over it and just let good things come my way. You can't force anything, only improve the chances of any specific outcome. I put my hat in the ring but then move on with my life and try to take life for what it is. One morning I woke up and realized I was 28. All this time I'd been waiting for life to start but it had been going thin whole time. There's a big difference between planning for the future and living for the future. I was a little late in learning the distinction but what can you do?
>>
Intelligence doesn't make us evil faggot, we're bitter because tfwnogf
>>
>>27420772
nogf is the least of my problems, you fucking teenager normie.
>>
I'm not a manlet, so I have no reason to be angry. Sorry guise :^)
>>
One day I decided to stop lying to myself and thinking about existentialism.

I just wanna get laid. Fuck if life has a meaning or not, I don't wanna die and I wanna bang.
>>
>>27420593
You spend too much time on the internet.
>>
>>27420593
But robots arent intelligent. Theyre cynical because they arent intelligent enough to fix their lives.
>>
>>27420772

Unhappiness and evil are different things, and tfwnogf is irrelevant here. Go back to wizardchan to be with your own kind, incelscum.
>>
File: 3819423493_b9659b01e3_z.jpg (83 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
3819423493_b9659b01e3_z.jpg
83 KB, 375x500
>>27420772
>>27420958
>>27421000
>>27421022

Hello rebbits
>>
>>27420993

I wish my problems were so simple to fix. I'm thinking most likely you've made sex into something that somehow matters in your mind to distract yourself from existentialism and being honest with yourself, or lying as you call it. You're going to have sex one day and when nothing changes you're going to fall into an even deeper depression. Start bracing yourself for disappointment now. It's just like reaching level 126 in runescape. I quit playing within a week of reaching it. Rather than desire being the cause of suffering as the Buddhist faggots think, desire is the source of any happiness. Don't kid yourself into thinking you'll be happy once you've got something.
>>
>>27420593
>Remember when you were a child? And the world seemed so beautiful and rich.
Everything seemed gloomy and I had no control over anything.
>>
>>27420593
>>27420728

>howdoiholdallofthisautism.png
>>
File: wild-turkey-101.jpg (278 KB, 750x2000) Image search: [Google]
wild-turkey-101.jpg
278 KB, 750x2000
>>27421362

This.

At least now we have access to things that make life slightly more tolerable.
>>
File: waitingfornews.jpg (6 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
waitingfornews.jpg
6 KB, 280x180
>>27421289

>You're going to have sex one day
>>
OP here.

Nothing makes sense anymore. Life is too difficult. People are too difficult. A coward isn't a quitter, he isn't fool. He is truly free.
>>
>>27421289
My goals will probably change once I get laid. It's a natural part of life.
The deeper I got with existentialism, to put it short, was that I live cause I'm scared of dying, and I'm scared of dying cause I have something to lose. The things I have to lose, I value them cause they give me pleasure. The thing that gets me off the most is female validation, like most guys in the world. So instead of thinking of my mind as a map of atoms in a definite time and space, I should devote myself to pursue that which gets me off the most.
>>
How's 8th grade, m8?
>>
>>27420593
You're not intelligent. I can even tell from your writing style.

This is coming from a guy with a 134 IQ, tested officially 3 times, not from a bullshit online test.
>>
>>27421670
>tfw 150 iq
>tfw can't take anyone or anything seriously
>>
>>27420593
I'm pretty intelligent and realize the world is mostly shit.
I hated my childhood though, since only know I am THINKING.
>>
>>27421670

As someone with an IQ of 150, tested officially 5 times. I assure you, you are a shitter
>>
>>27421670
I'm fairly intelligent and I wrote like OP when I was in high school. I think until 20 or so it actually does non-ironically suck to be smart.
>>
>>27421670
>>27421742
Yeah well I got an IQ of 200 tested 6 1/2 times and I tell you to shut it.
>>
>>27421670

A single post on 4chan is not enough information to accurately determine a person's IQ.
>>
>>27421726
>I'm pretty intelligent
>only know
Retard.
>>
to wallow in your misery of course
>>
>>27422151

>tipping fedoras
>on 4chan
Zozzle.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.