[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possibly the worst experience of my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: why me.jpg (4 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
why me.jpg
4 KB, 230x219
So today I had planned to go out with a friend of mine to smoke some weed.
>Tells me it's at a friends house
>Only his friend, I don't know who they are.
>Friend tells me it's a gay couple.
>Have no problem with it get ready.
>We buy and 20-sack and go to this house to smoke it
>One of the guys in the couple is a trap.
>We are sat there smoking some weed when the trap walks out.
>Think nothing of it.
>Trap comes back in later shaking and with wide eyes.
>Friend asks if they've been sniffing gas.
>They say "no" about five times.
>Another person there says that they must be on something.
>They hold up a fucking heroin needle.
>I'm not at all into heavy drugs only smoked weed never even smoked cigs.
>This guys literally spouting giberish at this point.
>Trap then goes into their kitchen and shows people how they wrote their name in tomato sauce.
>Tells my mate that he had been taking pills with them when he went out drinking with them.
>My friend denies it.
>Is also told that he cried infront of a girl while high because he thought she wasn't real.
>Friend rings girl and asks her about it.
>She recorded it.
mfw my friend has been popping pills with a smack head.
>>
File: ash.png (330 KB, 456x405) Image search: [Google]
ash.png
330 KB, 456x405
>>27420195
That's the worst experience of your life? Seeing a buddy of your poppin pills with a heroin user?
You poor little thing.
>>
omg poor you

grow up faggot
>>
SWEEETHEART !!! ARE YOU OKAY!!!!!!! THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE ALRIGHT
>>
>>27420195

I've also been in a situation like this. The combination of being high and coming from a sheltered background can make it very uncomfortable.
>>
>>27420195
Its ugly that he popped with a smackhead but the pills itself aren`t that bad. If you are a weed smoker its bigotted to hold something against pills.

Also pretty low for THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE.
>>
File: goat.jpg (16 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
16 KB, 320x480
>>27420195
>trying to buy weed from some literal bodybuilding chad my buddy knows
>he takes me to his apartment, chad and his gf offer weed brownies
>eat one, chill for a bit as the chad literally talks to my friend about how his bodybuilding sponsors buy him steroids
>brownie starts to kick in
>chad leaves to go meet his guy for the weed
>mfw he tells us he has a gun in the closet next to the door if anyone knocks
killed my muthafuckin vibe
>>
That's your worst experience ever? Sounds like every weekend when I was in college

I'm a stoner and every fucking house party I went to I was just looking for a blunt to hit, but as soon as I'd get to the party some fucking scumbag would pull out a baggie of coke or PCP or meth and ask if I wanted a hit. Fuck that shit, I'm good with my green

Being stoned when you're around people who are completely fucking blitzed out of their mind can actually be pretty fun
>>
>>27420637
Less anything to do with my mate just an extra thing, the bad part about was having to bare through the smack head chucking shit everywhere and babbling random shit.
>>
>>27420784
Thats ugly i give you that. heroine is way too far down the rabbit hole.
>>
You people aren't too bright

>he had to spend time with a trap

If we're comparing terrible life experiences, that's pretty high up there. Throw in "junkie trap" and I don't think I'd leave that scenario without blood on my hands.
>>
File: 1421281251518.jpg (17 KB, 245x301) Image search: [Google]
1421281251518.jpg
17 KB, 245x301
>>27420962
tuff guy here eh
>>
File: Tips.jpg (165 KB, 347x346) Image search: [Google]
Tips.jpg
165 KB, 347x346
>>27420979
All train compartments smell vaguely of shit. It gets so you don't mind it. That's the worst thing that I can confess. You know how long it took me to get there? A long time. When you die you're going to regret the things you don't do. You think you're queer? I'm going to tell you something: we're all queer. You think you're a thief? So what? You get befuddled by a middle-class morality? Get shut of it. Shut it out. You cheat on your wife? You did it, live with it. You fuck little girls, so be it. There's an absolute morality? Maybe. And then what? If you think there is, go ahead, be that thing. Bad people go to hell? I don't think so. If you think that, act that way. A hell exists on earth? Yes. I won't live in it. That's me.
>>
File: 24170.jpg (24 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
24170.jpg
24 KB, 460x306
>>27421135
Wat wat wat are you sperging about ?
>>
>>27420195
>popping pills
Someone clue me in on what the fuck this means? I mean what pills? Xans, E, Oxy?
>>
>>27420195
op you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>27421502
I genuinely have no clue what pills they where but the trap ate a moldy one off the floor and snorted some ones he crushed up so it could be any.
>>
I feel you op, when someone does something harder than like cocaine around me I get uncomfortable.

Like I went to buy weed from my guy the other night and his roommate and his friends were doing a bunch of whip its, like the living room was flooded with empty canisters, i boogeyed out real quick
>>
>a heroin needle

You what?
>>
>friends
GET THE FUCK OUT OP YOU NORMIE FAGGOT RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27420195
Why the hell didnt you fuck the trap? You had a perfect chance to fuck some boipussy, also you are a little faggot when something that isnbad happens I bet you will an hero like a little bitch
>>
>>27420195
>>Is also told that he cried infront of a girl while high because he thought she wasn't real.

That's hysterical.
>>
>>27420195
>weed
>gay couple
>trap
>heroin needles
>tomato sauce
>pills
>crying
>smack head

This is a summary of things that describe you. You are disgusting and degenerate. Bernie 2016 right faggot? Free weed 420 blazin'.
>>
>>27422147
No surprisingly enough I support Trump; but I live in England so it don't even matter.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.