[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Please don't push me away Anon. I want to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 20
File: Kate.jpg (30 KB, 432x568) Image search: [Google]
Kate.jpg
30 KB, 432x568
>"Please don't push me away Anon. I want to be with you. Why won't you accept that? I know you find it hard to believe that people want to be around you but I'm not willing to allow you to spend your whole life trapped and isolated because you see so little value in who you are as a person. I wish more than anything that you could just for a second see yourself through my eyes, because then you'd realize how much there is to love about you and how much I love you for that reason."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MRdtXWcgIw ]
>>
>>27420176
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akNJAO6c0FM
>>
>>27420176
tits or gtfo
>cancer
>>
>>27420176
She has perfectly kissable lips. I want to kiss her
>>
File: Gwendolyn.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gwendolyn.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
>"Hey, what did I say!? What's wrong with cute? Oh Anon you get defensive about the smallest things! Oh so you'd rather me tell you you're so rugged and brawny, right? You are cute. You're my cutey pie! I'm not the only girl who thinks that by the way."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdrIthOgz5w ]
>>
>>27420238
kiss you'reself d*mbass
>>
File: Nadya.jpg (86 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Nadya.jpg
86 KB, 960x1280
>"Gosh this has been such a perfect night Anon. I'm had such a good time. And thanks for walking me back to my place. I really would like you to come inside but like I said my parents are visiting and, well, I know with them and my sister here they'd ask you a million questions and I'd be totally embarrassed. But hey, are you still ok with me coming over your apartment tomorrow to cook a meal for us both? Cool! Well, thanks again for walking me back home Anon, it was really kind of you. Hey, where are you going? Aren't you going to walk me up to my door? I mean I'd like to say goodnight properly, if you wouldn't mind."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xNF9uh8SA ]
>>
>>27420176
I have no need for your pity.
>>
>said not a single woman to anyone ever
chads dont need to hear that shit and women would never date a guy who'd need to be told that
>>
File: Mildred.jpg (219 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Mildred.jpg
219 KB, 1080x720
>"I'm sorry for being so upset Anon. I don't know what came over me! I guess I'm just a little afraid of getting older and being worried that I'll never achieve the things I'm trying to achieve. But hey, I know as long I have you by my side those things will only ever be a second prize. I feel like I've already won by having you as my boyfriend. Thanks for being so understanding lately Anon, it really does mean so much more than I can properly express. I love you Anon, I hope you know that."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gikGLzkKElw ]
>>
File: Franchesca.jpg (614 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Franchesca.jpg
614 KB, 2048x1536
>"Hey Anon. Anon. Hey, I just wanted to say, I mean I just wanted to tell you that, well, I mean I hope you don't think this is weird or anything but I like you a lot and I was wondering if, well, I just don't know how you sort of interpret us going out like this and whether you see me and you as, whether you see us as boyfriend and girlfriend or if you'd want to or if....you would! Oh Anon I feel so stupid for talking like this, you wouldn't imagine! And you've felt the same way the whole time! Well I guess we're both as bad as showing it as each other! Oh Anon you make me so happy. Yo make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqk4bcnBqls ]
>>
>>27420176
If I was ever told that I wouldn't be able to stop myself from losing it and crying so much that I'm gasping for air, but thankfully what >>27420504 rings true and girls never talk like this.
>>
File: tfw paragraph girl threads.jpg (140 KB, 736x574) Image search: [Google]
tfw paragraph girl threads.jpg
140 KB, 736x574
Oh boy, I get to use my special image again
>>
File: 1435091402189.jpg (108 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1435091402189.jpg
108 KB, 1280x842
These threads make me want to die. Knowing that women like that don't exist and if they do, I would certainly not deserve them.
>>
>>27421126
Literally put my feelings into words.

These threads are so fucked up, but I always stick around, keeping it open in a tab so i can see that (1) and feel good for a few seconds imagining that she is talking to me.
>>
>>27421113
>you will never be a rich dude in the past with tons of girls
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 443x443
>>27420768
I don't know how for describe this sadness
>>
File: Tp4ckII.gif (1 MB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Tp4ckII.gif
1 MB, 225x225
>>27420587

mildred, huh?
>>
>>27422419
Having a harem is where it is at.

I wish I was a Roman patrician with a household full of sex slaves to bathe me and see to my every desire

>going to the slave market
>picking out all the sexiest slaves
>judging their attractiveness under the grime and hardships that weight them down
>taking them home and watching the other slaves scrub them and shave them to my liking
>treating them kindly and watching them become ever more grateful just for not beating them
>letting the male slaves who please me fuck the less attractive females while I watch to warm me up for the nightly orgy
>having 5 or 6 oily, silky bodies rubbing all over me and fucking whichever looks the best in the lamp light
>having them bathe and massage me afterwards and all fall asleep curled around me like kittens

>tfw I will never know this joy
>>
File: 1457347699598.jpg (58 KB, 490x600) Image search: [Google]
1457347699598.jpg
58 KB, 490x600
>>27420176
>>27420263
>>27420328
>>27420587
>>27420768
Jesus Christ make it fucking stop
>>
File: Pequod MGSV.jpg (10 KB, 464x430) Image search: [Google]
Pequod MGSV.jpg
10 KB, 464x430
E N O U G H.

ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES! ENOUGH OF YOUR WHAT-IFS AND NEVER WERE! I'M A HUMAN BEING! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT, OP? I'M A MAN WITH FEELINGS AND DREAMS!

STOP THIS CHARADE.
>>
File: h5OpVcF.jpg (72 KB, 755x853) Image search: [Google]
h5OpVcF.jpg
72 KB, 755x853
>I had so much fun, thanks for inviting me for a movie night. (beat) So, uh, anon, I'm sorry if it sounds weird but, um, do you like me? Sorry, that's a stupid question, you don't have to answer it. I mean, why would you spend time with me if you hated my guts. It's just that every time we hang out, you seem uncomfortable and distant. Am I doing something wrong? Is it something I've said? No? You know you can tell me every thing, especially if it's about something that I'm doing that makes it awkward between us. Wait, I make you nervous, haha, why? I'm pretty? Oh, you're such a sweetheart but I doubt that's it. I find it very hard to believe that you get nervous around girls. A guy as handsome as you probably gets a lot of attention from the ladies. You don't? Oh. (beat) Sorry, if it's a touchy subject, if you want we can change it. (beat) I feel awful now, you seem so sad because of what I said. If something is troubling you, you can tell me, I won't judge.
>>
>>27423156
>You're nervous around me because I'm the first girl that seems interested in you? Okay, first of all Captain Dumbo, I don't seem interested in you, I AM interested in you, I think you're a great guy, even if you don't. (beat) Wait, so does, that mean you never had a girlfriend? Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that. Do I think you're a looser? Of course not. I'm just surprised. You're so warm and kind and full of empathy. Plus you're a cutie haha. (beat) Well, guess what, I'm just gonna say something I wanted to say for a long time, I wanna be with you. Do you wanna be with me? Oh my god, I'm so glad you said yes. I guess now you can no longer say you never had a gf.

https://youtu.be/pjALixoA4wc
>>
File: Emily.png (511 KB, 585x599) Image search: [Google]
Emily.png
511 KB, 585x599
>you will never begin dating a girl for the first time at the age of twenty-four and feel a sense of enthusiasm for your life that has been missing since you were a kid and begin to feel serious about your relationship in a way that you hope is not just a consequence of your desperation to no longer be alone and feel satisfied that the girl you take long walks with along the river and who whispers to you at night when she comes to stay in the room you were so embarrassed to show her at first and have her mention that she's curious to see what your hometown is like when you mention you are visiting home and invite her to go with you and feel excited that your mother will finally meet a girl you are dating and that you will finally be the happy son she had such fond memories of and hopes for and return home after a train journey and spend the first evening back having a meal with your mother and your older sister and your girlfriend who gets along with them right away and go for a walk afterwards with your gf across the fields behind your home and hold hands in the dimming light and feel an emotion that would probably be defined as love but is so overwhelming that all you can do is accept it without analysing it too much and return home where your sister asks quietly if you could come downstairs later for a few minutes by yourself and make an excuse to your gf in bed with her laptop and find your mother sitting at the centre of the sofa with her hands folded and that same weak smile and have both her and your sister explain, as if you were a kid again being told about your father leaving, about your mother's cancer and have each of your questions be anticipated and answered with prepared replies explaining how it's inoperable and how it's already metastasised to her lymph nodes and how it'll be ok I'll just have take things slowly for a while and that I don't want to spoil your weekend and how lovely your girlfriend is

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWwAUAWN5lQ ]
>>
who here never liked shitty "punk" like blink 182?

i swear I was born in the wrong generation or something
>>
File: 1421867748607.jpg (150 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1421867748607.jpg
150 KB, 500x500
>>27420176
y u do this to mi?
>>
>>27423366
Shut up faggot. Kys
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 306x306
>>27420176
>>27420263
>>27420328
>>27420587
>>27420768
>>27423156
>>27423304
>>27423340

This isn't how people talk
not even how autists talk
>>
>>27423366
nah i know what you mean, never cared for much of the music that was popular when i was growing up either.
>>
>>27423430
Fuck you, my one (the two parts one) is naturalistic af.
>>
File: berta.jpg (6 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
berta.jpg
6 KB, 269x187
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little"clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ]
>>
>>27420587
Well I guess it's time to listen to Pet Sounds then look at this thread and cry
>>
>>27423471
kek'd

originalus supremus!
>>
>I want to be with you
>people want to be around you

No one has ever expressed this sentiment to me. So far, every non-family member in my adult life has been perfectly content to not give a shit about me.
>>
>>27420176
Literally no girl would ever say that. Not even to me, but to anyone. Girls are cruel as fuck and they don't care. One dick don't work out, then another will.
>>
>>27420176
>I'm not willing to allow you to
Sort out your control issues first, then we'll talk. And your savior complex, while you're at it.
>>
File: Mallorei.png (207 KB, 154x519) Image search: [Google]
Mallorei.png
207 KB, 154x519
>you will never lie in your boxer shorts beneath the covers of a bed while a girl you have talked to for the past five or so hours and for the third time that week, and who you already know so much about and who knows more about you than anybody else in your life, closes the door to the adjoining bathroom with the promise that she'll be right back and accept that you won't be having sex that night since you don't have a condom but that you're both so hesitant when it comes to being intimate with other people that you probably wouldn't have anyway and that you don't mind since just being able to talk to someone who really cares what you are saying and who makes subtle references to something you said days ago in a way that shows they remembering and therefore apply value to the things you tell them and lie there for a while in a room illuminated by small table lamp and remember the past years of utter loneliness, isolation and consistent, intense sadness and worry as though the memories belonged to someone other than yourself and prop yourself up on your elbows as she opens the door just a little and emerges from the bathroom in an oversized white tshirt and grins towards you in a way that breaks out into a wide smile as she turns off the lamp and nears the bed and slips under the blankets beside you and pokes her knee between your legs and rests it there and shuffles closer until your groins are touching and her warm minty breath is soft against your face and the small sounds of saliva popping as her lips retract across her gums and make out her eyes moving back and forth between your eyes and hear her sigh a long, relaxed sigh before your faces tilt and your lips move to touch

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mjTh7iuYTM ]
>>
File: 1457823229163s.jpg (4 KB, 166x250) Image search: [Google]
1457823229163s.jpg
4 KB, 166x250
>>27420176
this thread is hitting me in the feels tonite
>>
>>27423640
True, these types of women do not exist.
>>
File: Eliza.png (151 KB, 297x371) Image search: [Google]
Eliza.png
151 KB, 297x371
>you will never live with your depressed, reclusive single mother who is supportive of you in a sort of distant and unintimate way and spend much of your free time feeling bad and listening to music and trying to comfort yourself with idea that there are worse things in life than loneliness and that one day things will surely get better but long for a friend all the same despite no longer enjoying the company of the guys from your childhood who have become quote unquote mature in a way you find affected and callous and who imitate older guys you dislike and don't relate to and begin to notice a girl in class who attended a different elementary school and who you have no paid special attention to until you are assigned to complete a task together in history class and find that you are able to talk to her in a way that doesn't involve anxiety on your part and who you make laugh and who is quiet and withdrawn in a way you sense is the result some unhappiness in her life outside school and begin talking to each other online and find out her parents are divorcing and that she feels no compulsion to live with either of them after they part and that she is hoping her grandmother will allow her to live with her but that she feels bad on account of her grandmother's age and temperamental health and spend weekends together up at that one park by the lake sitting beside each other on the cement bench with your feet on the wooden plans where people usually sit to picnic in the summer months and sit with hunched postures supporting your faces with upturned palms and talking about your families and throw things into the lake until it gets dark and feel guilty for saying nothing while you stand beside your bicycle at the end of her driveway watching her walk back to her front door where her parents will be arguing or discussing in tense voices some details of their divorce settlement while she heads to her room to draw in silence

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N46Dr36Oxuw ]
>>
File: 1421867342455.jpg (37 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
1421867342455.jpg
37 KB, 402x402
>>27423397
For the memes anon.

>>27420176
This sort of happened to me before. Not really romantically at all tho, but she was a 10/10. Back in highschool during a sleep away camp that I was forced to go to over summer this girl who we'll call Emma noticed how quiet I was and took interest. She ask me things why I was so quiet and what my life was like and stuff whenever she could get me trapped like at a cafeteria table or a bus seat or something like that, probably thinking I had some tragic backstory or something when really I was just completely socially inept. I'd never be able to think of anything past that I was from a middle class family, my town, that I was catholic, and what sports I played (I spent the rest of my time watching animes, playing vidya, & fapping, so I obviously couldn't explain that to her), and then if she asked anything deeper I'd pretty just say I was just autistically say I was an average guy. Most of the time she'd do this with us completely isolated, but about a third of the time it would be with other people an then they'd ask why I was so quiet which just made me seem even more autistic. I was pretty well built from playing rugby which made me being quiet even stranger I guess. Anyway she really weirded me out with how much she was obsessing over me, and I didn't want the bitch's sympathy.

Needless to say I avoided her as much as possible, and she gave up after I refused to go to the dance with her. Still don't know why she was so obsessed tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XY26P4z_E
>>
>>27423430

>tfw not-even-an-autist gf to say not-even-an-autist things to me in accordance with my not-even-an-autist fantasies
>>
These threads are cringy as fuck
>>
>>27424661
bretty much. t
>>
>>27420176

Honestly, if I could have her as a gf, I'd turn her down.
>>
>>27424661
Normie, pls leave. This board isn't for people like you.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.