[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just finished fapping >After I'm done, clean up >Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1445931489467.gif (1 MB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
1445931489467.gif
1 MB, 500x347
>Just finished fapping
>After I'm done, clean up
>Just realized that I left my blinds open.
>Live on the first floor of an apartment building
>There are a lot of people outside
>No telling how many people just saw me fap.

Now my stomach hurts.

TO COMMEMORATE THE FACT THAT I'M TOO STUPID TO CHECK IF THE BLINDS ARE CLOSED:
>Have you ever been caught jerkin' it? If so, what happened? How long did you feel the shame afterwards?
>>
>>27420126
how do chestlets (aka 'females' with boy bodies) even compete with that?

that's a real woman's body
>>
>>27420126
my mother in law caught me jerking to pics of her niece.

She entered the room awkwardly and stood near me for a while, I managed to hide my cock behind my shirt before she sees it but there was still the picture of her niece on the pc.

I assume she noticed it tho.
>>
>>27420126

>omg someone saw me doing something they all do as well

literally no one gives a fuck. Likely no one even bothered to look in your window anyway as they had no reason to

>>27420177

nice
>>
I've been caught once by my step-dad when I was 9 or so and got beaten to death with a spiked-belt.

Didn't have time to feel shame, only felt pain. I've started fapping again only 10 years after.
>>
>>27420177
not really mother in law, she was just the partner of my dad
>>
>>27420187
Wow! Extra cranky today, Anon. You okay buddy? What's wrong?
>>
>>27420312

What? I'm just telling OP to calm down. I don't give a shit if he was jerking off, and my point was that no one else was shocked or cared
>>
>>27420187
Someone caught him fapping
>>
>be like 10-13 I don't remember
>room is on the side of the house
>window can see into neighbor's house
>be beating my meat one night with blinds open
>finish
>after a while my dad tells me that I should keep my blinds closed at night
>doesn't hit me until like 7 years later what he meant
>>
>>27420126
if they don't know you, this has absolutely zero effect on your life
>>
>>27420126
I use to walk around ass naked on my 2nd story floor of house the windows faced a park that was always filled with kids, the school for kids next to it I realised after doing this for 4 years they could see me perfectly I thought they couldnt cuz of the screen oh well fuck it
>>
>>27421610
Makes you wonder how long he watched you fap, was he comparing penis size? Why didnt he tap on the window to say hey nigga close the blinds
>>
>>27420126
thx man, i appreciate this.
because i made today the same fucking mistake
>>
>>27421755
Or was it a mistake maybe you like people watching you jerk off
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.